If this scene occurred in a mosque, with an Imam screaming about niggers and fags...

If this scene occurred in a mosque, with an Imam screaming about niggers and fags, the congregation being painted as loonies and then Muslims ripping each other part whilst being slaughtered by a white man, how do you think the Islamic community would react?

I bet you like the films of zack snyder

Bomb 20th Century Fox, Behead Matthew Vaughn in the street. Also Firth would have never done it and he'd be tweeting about how wrong it was.

>Olympic photographer tells you to take off your towelhead for your picture; all athletes do it
>UHH YOU REALIZE YOU'RE BEING CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE
>Ma'am all athletes have to do it, it's not about your religion or culture, everything isn't about them the Olympics least of all
>I'M TAKING THIS TO SOCIAL MEDIA YOU STALKER RAPIST

If Rio wasn't fucked enough already. Fucking Hell, why don't we hand out participation medals to everybody who came out to what is essentially a third-world country and finished in 4th?

I heard they haven't even built 30% of their shit, & that even athletes are withdrawing because of some waterborne disease

Did he shit on Muslims?

What is this greentext story about?

This was the worst movie I've ever seen. Literally Chad: The Movie. Literally U wot m8: The movie

WE ALREADY HAD THIS THREAD

JUST

STOP

>evil black man and arab henchman orchestrating a false flag mass murder with predominantly whites isn't redpilled enough

Lefties hold whites and Christianity to higher standards than other races and religions. I don't really understand the logic of it, but there you go.

Eat my slippery shit, you cunt

Except to make it a more apt comparison, the man killing the Muslims wouldn't be 'a white man' it would also be a Muslim, since in the film it is a white man killing (mostly) other white people.

I don't know how Muslims would react to that, but it's a different point entirely to the one you're labouring to make.

Here we go again. I hope you're the nu-atheist moron from the last thread. You got BTFO last time mate just fuck off.

I guess the difference is the people in the movie were being mind-controlled to fight, to get muslims to fight all you have to do is exist

They would go completely apeshit ofcourse.

But I don't think muslims are allowed to hate niggers though (even though all arabs and persians do).
I think the imam would rather be screaming about fags and jews and maybe shiites/sunnis.

Plus mosques are gender separated, and they don't have much inventory, so the action wouldn't have been as good.

WTF are you going on about, you fat tranny?

the villain is a black liberal who kills millions to prevent global warming. And you're mad because they parody the westboro baptist church.

Tell me more about these 'fat trannies' you argue with on the internet, user. Has it ever occurred to you that this delusion is in fact caused by your deep desire to sleep with your own fat mother, whilst clinging on to your premature fetishistic hope that your mother has a penis?

/thread

Why do SJWs role play on the internet?
>
>WTF are you going on about, you fat tranny?

Don't worry OP, us liberal-atheists fags are patient.

Islam is next on the list, but first we have to deal with your religion, its a bigger threat to us.

Our strategy; reason, ridicule and compromise. Atheists say "we need open discussion" but what we really mean is "we get you to compromise bit by bit until your underpinnings are all gone"

Good luck

Is this fat tranny on crack?

>how do you think the Islamic community would react?
This is one of the many crosses Christianity must bear, being shit apon by godless edgelords and Mohammed the pedophile warlord.

>its a bigger threat to us
Tips

The Westboro Baptist Church actually exists

radical muslims don't because ISIS and those types that "kill in the name of Islam" aren't real Muslims.

:)

It gets better

All committed atheists secretly (or openly) think you theists literally have something wrong with you.

We let brown people off because "Mah culture", especially if their immigrants to our lands. Having a club you can join when you're a minority is important.

But seriously, white people believing in a god! We're baffled.

You know how they racist and sexist is the worst possible insult they can imagine? Basically that, I think it must be projection

Except it was a "Christian" church and Firth wasn't playing a "Christian" in the film.

Muslim isn't a race like white you moron

>Islam is next on the list, but first we have to deal with your religion, its a bigger threat to us.

>The soft and tolerant religion that has literally allowed us to flourish in the first place in the West is a bigger threat to us than the one where gays get thrown off cranes and "Westernised" adherents still think it's morally wrong and should be made illegal

Takbir to that my fellow Religion of Peace Follower!

>"No true muslim"
Bait

>Islam is next on the list
kek, I bet you will say the same thing when the blunt knife saw through your throat

>the religion that is currently murdering people across the world is less of a threat to us

>implying you won't convert or die
>implying islam won't get you a loli girl to laid with
PBUH

>believing in God
Shower with your finest hat pictures, friendos!

*Shower me

*tips haramosexual off roof*

Be honest, the only reason Christianity is a "Religion of Peace" is because its spent the last 400 years watering itself down.

Atheists being honest; also one of the reasons Christianity gets our ire is because we get it. Most of us went to Christian schools, most of us went to Sunday clubs and knocked on doors for Harvest Festival. We get the lore intimately, we can quote passages and know lots about the council of Nicaea.

Islam... I can't even read the first page, it comes from a culture I don't get and its dangerous to attack things you don't understand.

You're an easy target

Also its on our doorstep, we're still occasionally required to mumble out the prayers at weddings of when our elderly relatives die.

Islam is something the nice guys in the curry house practice away from prying eyes

The real reason is atheists are generally part of the brainwashed lefty masses and automatically view "white" things as inferior or even dangerous, far more so than "non-white" things. The lefty doublethink that goes into apolgizing for Islam is disgusting.

>we better not criticise Islam or that will radicalise more Muslims!
>Christianity is an evil patriarchal religion responsible for the murder and destruction of millions of lives

>white culture is infected with rape culture and must be dismantled
>it's really terrible that those Muslims molested and raped all those women on NYE, as well as all the other violent/sex crimes they're always committing but we can't blame Islam or migrants for that

thing is the mosque wouldn't need the signal to cause the mayhem. it would happen naturally.

Sika virus

>this is the nonsense the alt right believes

Feels good to not be a brain dead drooling mongoloid like your typical alt reich redditor

meanwhile we let em in in droves and let em rape our women cause we are so progressive. am I right sweden or german cuck? shit you guys probably get off on that.

hey look its SUUUUUUUUPER CUUUUUUCK!

Except that they aren't violent and Islam is.

Fuck off, that's the kind of shit I've seen espoused by plenty of leftists. Even the fat feminist I used to know in college was constantly defending Islam while talking about how evil Christianity. Atheists are hilariously blind to actual religious issues.

After the Charlie Hebdo shootings, lots of these "progressives" too to twitter and facebook and said it was the cartoonists fault for criticising Muslims.

Brit actually, you should take a look at the news over here.

We have had two or three stories in the last couple of years talking about "rape syndicates" managed by gangs of 2nd generation Muslim immigrants picking on vulnerable white girls. There's quite the stink about it.

However there's about 20x as many stories about lone white male paedophiles doing the same. Its quietened down now but at one point barely a month went by without a church having to apologise for something in the 70's, or some old celebrity getting sent down.

I wonder what the cultural quirks are that cause the different approaches: whiteys go solo and use the internet. Brownies work in teams.

They would send their own people to kill themselves while killing as many innocent men , women and children as possible.

And it works.

People protest things that offend then with limited results.

Send your cousin with a bomb to a crowded park and you bet they won't be doodling the prophet anytime soon.

Since the West is scared of an honest war for clear and public reasons, Islam will keep doing it.

>this is what some modern liberals actually believe
It's quite sad. I'm left leaning, but I feel like leftists have gone completely mad in the last couple of years. What the fuck happened?

Stop misrepresenting his statement.

Its about the kid gloves with islam, not an attack on Christian fundamentalism.

>Stop misrepresenting his statement.

STOP MISREPRESENTING THE FUCKING MOVIE!!

By that coin, westboro aren't Christian either.

But that's not true. They are, my properly, but that's why they have the own church.

See, whether it's true Islam or Christianity is a pointless conversation. We are talking about faith based practice, and arguing which faith is right is pointless. Westbrook is tolerable because they ate non-violent, they serve as an example of hate and what not to be. ISIS is not. And they are Muslim. Ask them.

Fucking mobile auto-correct.

I'm not sure if the people influenced the religion or the other way, but either way none of them have any fucking humour. Perfect example is the Muhammed drawings (may allah bless his soul)

This.

Not to mention Obama literally has his head blown off Scanners style. Also, Samuel Jackson's accomplice is a disabled Asian girl.

>Asian

Algerian the actress anyway

Oh damn, you're right. I just looked it up. This only makes it better.

Fuck off, idiot.

they weren't violent until the evil black man used a gadget to make them violent

>Be honest, the only reason Christianity is a "Religion of Peace" is because its spent the last 400 years watering itself down.

Theology about how the entire idea of Christianity is about making peace with the "wrath" God of the old testament and bringing in the "love thy neighbour" "turn the other cheek" era, even if we accept the acts of pre-renaissance pre-enlightenment Christians as "Christian acts", all it does is serve to remind us that Islam has had no renaissance whatsoever, certainly not recently, and if statistics are anything to go by then globally Islamic countries are becoming even more fundamentalist- and its spreading to the West too.

As an atheist myself I'm perfectly happy with other atheists shitting on Christianity to a certain degree, but doing it by proliferating Islam and inviting it in to fill the void Christianity is leaving is like Turkeys voting for Christmas: it's currently a case of better the devil you know, wherein the devil currently in charge is Hot Stuff and the devil you're inviting in is literally brown Hitler

Hothead.

Shithead

How could you not fucking see that in the promotional stuff?

Jesus fucking christ.

>>Be honest, the only reason Christianity is a "Religion of Peace" is because its spent the last 400 years watering itself down.

more accurately, nonwhite people converted Christian and actually adopted and read the Bible teachings instead of white sociopaths putting peoples to the sword or burning people in the name of god

Redditor