I have $3000 to spend, if that matters

scar

The uhh John wick glock 34

you could hang yourself for a lot less.

Ur just mad that ima be prepared for Trumpocalypse 2020

I will sell my Bussacap 9000 for $3,005

2 pistols, shotgun, ar-15, ammo, fittings

Black market rpg and 10 rockets

Don't overdue it. Join a range and try out whatever range guns they have available. I don't like Glocks but I do like revolvers. Depends what you want to do with it, what you expect. Visit /k/ and see what they have to say.

My first gun was a S&W 22A semi auto 22LR pistol... cheap, fun, accurate. Then I got a S&W .357/.38 revolver.

a ak/G3 would be a good choice. Always wanted a G3

>Basic bitch AR-15 -- $800
>Glock brand Glock 19 -- $500
>Used police Remington 870 Police 12 gauge -- $300
>$1600 on ammo, training, extra mags, etc

Red Ryder BB gun

Overdo. Sheesh(tm).

3000 is to much :V i only have 1 $ :,V

There you go, boys: You're the two most reasonable posts in the thread; which means there's a reasonable chance you're going to be ignored by everybody other than me.

He will shoot his eye out

Good call. My grandfather has an old 24 gauge Remington sawed off. It's badass

there you have it OP

3000 dollars worth of mosin nagants

Most people dont need a $3000 gun and some training... Most people need a $400 gun and $2600 worth of range time and training. Look at the S&W M&P40 or 9, ruger sr9 is a great range gun, maybe buy an ar 15 and get a feel for that... Dont make it such a big deal for your first gun. Just make sure you practice, practice, practice. 9Mm would be a good choice for a handgun caliber

give it to me user

Winrer

SLR 104 and ammo

Budget money for a decent gun safe. Like a bolt-it-to-the-house-frame type of safe. And some ammo cans with those desiccant packs, keep your powder dry...

I'm honestly not sure if I have much care to learn about anything other than which end the bullet comes out of.

I figure if I spend about 3 Grand on a gun I'll likely outgun any assailants all encounter commonly.

Or SLR107

>7.62x39 more available
>7.62x39 more fun
>mags wayyyyy more available and cheaper

I would buy a really nice .22lr, with all the options. A nice scope, bolt action, a lovely wooden stock. If you're a beginner, buy that and learn to shoot. After that, if you're into militaria, you can buy a used Mosin Nagant, otherwise you would probably want to pick up a .17 caliber center fire rifle if you're interested in hunting, I like Savage rifles personally. They have nice rifles. None of these guns come close to 3k-- I would honestly save the money and learn to shoot enjoyably. Remember, larger caliber rifles cost more to maintain and practice with because the ammo is way more expensive.

100 HiPoints

>gun safe
reposting because he's right. always keep your guns locked. most police departments even give out bolt and trigger locks for free.

>my inner gun fag
always treat your rifles like they're loaded
keep your rifle pointed in a safe direction
keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire

just throwing the latter half out there.

>reposting because he's right. always keep your guns locked. most police departments even give out bolt and trigger locks for free.
When was the last time you bought a gun. Manufacturers include them in the case.

But yes, most LEO offices will also give them out for free

Vintage M1 Garand, bitch.

That's a smith and Wesson cuck.

oh i know, i was just throwing it out there in case he bought a used rifle :)

AWP Dragon Lore (Minimal Wear)

This

Reroll

Rerollll

>implying I would deface my hard drive with a hi point pic