Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Rape savagely

Be violent with her

I would fuck her tits hard and cum in her face.
Do mine.

Rip a hole in the back of her jeans and fuck her while she was face first into the carpet, holding her hands behind her back

How about making her piss herself?

forced gloryhole

wwyd to my exgf?

WWYD?

Would be pretty good tie her up and tickle her until she can't hold it anymore and make her sit in a puddle of her own piss

short girls do it best, right Sup Forums ?

wwyd 2 my crush

Would she cry as she pisses herself?

kik me wwyd for more
my kik is anon17no

probably, but I would just start facefucking her while she does

wowow

What kind of panties would she be wearing?

dresses like a whore; would get a few guys together to gangbang the slut

Whatever she was wearing before I kidnapped her...

u wanna do mine?

she's a work of art

she'd probably enjoy tf out of it

would love to take that shirt off and fuck her titties and then move on to her pussy and fill her up as many times as I can.

wwyd to any of them?

wwyd

Hard fuck that sluts pussy till she begs me to stop. Then cum on her face , took pics and post here.

wwyd this bitch?

I bet she would. Slut would look good with those legs spread wide

Kik me @ chemicalfire for private wwyd.

Also love to take red bikini here and force fuck her mouth till she has tears in her eyes and she is soaking wet. She's bend right over me plead for my cock to get inside her

I might do just that
I sure hope so, she's 5'4 and I'm 6'4, she's coming tonight, guess we'll find out

Wwyd?

my sister on left

right, would get rough with that tight body

Got any better pics of her?

Anyone feel free to hit me up btw

more of sister?
I would start by aggressively fingering her, then lift one of her legs, push her against a wall and start pounding her violently

Anyone want her? Its ok if you want to fuck her then dispose of her in any way

wwyd

Fuck es dude. Post more

I'd own he rass for a week before she got too worn out. Then I'd put her in the trash

literally in the trash? in one piece or multiple?

wwyd?

One piece. Naked. Used up from a week of the hardest most humiliating sex session she never imagined

middle is hot

grab her by the hair push her down and make her suck my dick making her choke on my cock not letting her breathe

How bout this chick anons??

Ex gf

Wwyd?

Push her against a wall, rip her leggings open and vigorously fuck her while pulling her hair

anyone?

Niceee

Kik me @ chemicalfire

anyone wanna use my sister?

Any thouggts for my wife? Shes still at work

for the love of God more of right

shove my cock down her throat until she spits up my cum all over her big fat tits

Moreeee

how would you use her

pls be rough

She's got the perfect neck for choking
I'd rip that dress off hopefully she's naked under there, grabbing her hair I'd push her to her knees and throat fuck her untill my cock is dripping I'd then put her on her knees tie something round her neck and choke her as I fuck her hard before cuming deep inside her
Got any nude or lingerie?

Fucking make-up remover.

?

shes a great fuck tho

take her to the club and put her down on her knees as she serviced all the men there with her mouth until she was drowning in cum

She always gets turned on by being choked

Marry her. Have sex with her and get her pregnant. Lose interest.

rip off that top and fuck her tits while she sucks on my cock and begs me to fuck her in that fat ass

tie her arms above her head and run my hands all over her body, slowly cutting her clothes off until she's naked, then whip her tits and ass until she screams. Then fuck her pretty mouth hard and cum all over her face

ah yes, putting those dick sucking lips to good use

fuck she's hot, i'd love to cum all over her pretty face

let all my buddies plow her tight little asshole until she's a ruined gaping whore