Im out of the loop a little, was the "mate" he killed the guy that made the first thread?

Im out of the loop a little, was the "mate" he killed the guy that made the first thread?

please leave.

yup.

i'm sad for that guy

Yeah, I didnt really follow this shit. What ended up happening?

A bunch of fucking krauts spent 3 days polluting Sup Forums with their shit-tier language and shit-tier news.

No, it was another guy.

Proof?

MEME DUMP TIME

Yeah it kinda felt like they were trying to take over something again. But Like WWII they failed

learn german, read press conference. the guy he killed had nothing to do with Sup Forums or whatsoever. They didnt even have contact for long time. He wanted to stay at his home bec of some excuses, they ate dinner, played yu gi oh, went to sleep. Next morning the "friend" got to know he killed someone, asked him abt it which leaded to his death.

I read that they been in school together, then were in a training job, he asked to crash over there then the average 4 chin guy asked him what the fuck, and got killed.

The mate he killed let him sleep at his house on mon night and he didn't know that he killed a little boy until he saw it in the News the next morning. Marcel stated that the mate confronted him and wanted to call the police so he killed him. But in the picture it looks like he killed him while he slept, he has injuries at his back and there was a picture of the police carrying the mattress and there was blood everywhere... rumours, nobody knows if its true

So the woman and her daughter was just talking bullshit then?

Yep

yup. he was posing.

>polluting Sup Forums

How can you pollute what's already 100% pollution?

Just throw some nazi cucks in the mix, it'll happen.

Pics?

Wait what the fuck? So that kid in the back was his friend, not a child?

I guess we need to wait longer to know the truth

that kid in the back was the 9 year old he killed, the "woman" from the other pics was his 22 year old buddy he killed

Unser mörder unsere sprache get your own killer ihr spasten