What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lH9zuK8hY&ab_channel=TheVigilantChristian
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
youtube.com/watch?v=vIYRbbHMesg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Typical liberal hypocrite.

It was post-ironic.

He was asking you to imagine it. He didn't say that he'd already chucked out all his possessions and that he'd convinced all his mates to do the same.

He pretty much confirmed it was (((them))) who brainwashed/forced him to perform this song
He voiced his regret for performing this song
He was killed because he stopped believing in that bullshit

It's vapid crap.

This. "The Vigilant Christian" exposes it pretty well. Kinda crazy how such a nice young man would grow up to sing songs promoting the antichrist New World Order.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lH9zuK8hY&ab_channel=TheVigilantChristian

>popular music its actually vapid endless irrelevant fantasy for redneckbeards that want to pretend that they care about the world being edgy for 15 min
wow what a surprise

>Band releases anti war song and uses war imagery in its video
>what did they mean by this?

i want to cuddle, tickle and kiss Sakura

Knowing people like this exist makes me feel ill.

Meant to quote

Wtf I hate the Beatles now

this

it's like that scene in Hook

you have to use your imagination

Almost like he's a hack...

Everyone should watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

>he watches The Vigilant Christian

the drugs after 1967 finally got to him

What is post-irony?

I don't wanna go to hell or be a brainwashed zombie, buddy. Satan is scary and TVC has saved my soul.

>Imagine all the people, Living life in peace...
>Just beat his wife 5 minutes prior.

>doesn't want to be a brainwashed zombie
>is a devout christian

>muh reading comprehension

You missed the part of not going to hell, retard.

this

Have you ever wondered why there are so many broken crosses and satanic symbols everywhere in popular culture user?
I'll give you a clue: you're the brainwashed one.

>Roc-a-Fella symbol is a triangle
>"JAY Z IS ILLUMINATI!!!!!11"
Just stop.

>not worshipping satan as an embodiment of the human ego personified in the ancient egyptian god osiris

here's you tinfoil hat

There's still a chance you could be saved user. Please consider watching TVC's videos so you don't rot in hell for all eternity. I don't want to see any harm come to you or anyone else user, but Satan will only hurt you.
I bet you've heard less than 3 versions of The St. Matthew Passion.

Women aren't people, dumb ass.

>trying to convert an atheist by telling them that they will burn in hell
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

That's a little ironic, coming from a heathen.
I bet you've never even sang along to the prayer at the end of A Love Supreme.

The song is fucking called "Imagine" not "Let me lay out a feasible economic policy to serve as the basis for a perfect egalitarian society".

Like jesus christ, fedoralords have been pointing this out for years as if it was some revelatory observation. He just wrote a pop song about a world he thought would be beautiful and yet people have taken it as some fucking affront to their own morality and have tried to tear him down for it. You people are pathetic.

Lennon was a hypocrite like most other musicians that make statements in their music and dont believe in it.

Im a beatles fan btw but call like i see it

Damn, that was pretty awful. Seems like the kind of shit that embarrassed former militant atheists gravitate towards.

Lennon didn't care for possessions, despite at that point he was living a privileged lifestyle being favored by society for his popularity and his music.

He grew up poor, he knew what it was like, he wasn't a privileged spoiled rich kid. He suddenly fell into a pit of money and felt the emptiness that came along with it. When you're hungry and poor you feel invisible, and when you finally get that fame you search for it all feels so hollow, fickle and profane.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIYRbbHMesg

Paul and George never compared to Lennon. Lennon was real, didn't want to sing nonsense pretty songs, he wanted to be a real songwriter, heart on his sleeve and everything.

Lennon was flawed man. He beat women, abandoned one of his son, did too many drugs and bunch of other stuff.

Dont make him out to be some hero. He was a talented musician and faux social revolutionary.

Doesnt take away nothing from his amazing catalog but people make lennon to be a god when he was far from it. Just another guy.

do some ppl unironically expect ultra rich leftist musicians / show biz people to be anything other than ubermassive hypocrites? niggas please. he was a decent musician though.

I never said Lennon was god, he wasn't, he was real, in the sense that Paul was never real. He wrote and sang about what he genuinely felt, The Beatles stuff was sugarcoated in comparison.

John had a messed up life and he was fucked up on heroin during his solo career, but John's work is more beautiful in that it has that intimacy of a songwriter being honest with his feelings with his audience. Paul or the other Beatles never had that and it's present in the tension between them as Lennon drifted away under Yoko's influence.

And for the record, he only hit his ex-wife Cynthia once, Yoko redeemed him, made him a man, made him understand what love really means.

Where did he say he was a hero?

Yes he was a flawed man, and he openly admitted he was a flawed man during a time when all of that could have been swept under the rug. I don't think we should have a rose tinted view of him, but as far as world renowned entertainers raised in the 50's go, it could be a lot worse. He did his best and disregarding his own personal life, undoubtedly made a positive impact on the world.

>Seems like the kind of shit that embarrassed former militant atheists gravitate towards.

Valid criticism, friend.

Wasn't criticism just an observation. He attacks John Lennon's views (something he has little belief in) with the same fervor that fedora's argue the existence of God with.

>He attacks John Lennon's views (something he has little belief in) with the same fervor that fedora's argue the existence of God with.
Fedoralord autisticly bitches about John's moral inconsistencies.

Cool, whatever.

>song says that there should be nothing to kill or die for
>"what about the killing of children? Is that not worth dying for"
He has to be joking. He just flat out ignored what was said.

Yoko, yer old fishead cunt, like yer husband once told me to sing, NOW IT'S TIME TO SAY GOOD NIGHT, SO GO TO YER FUCKING BED, CUNT!

i find some alt right guys like alex jones very entertaining and fun to watch

but ben shaprio is fucking awful i hate his smug fucking jew face

i wish i went to highschool with him so i could kick his kike ass

nice straw man faggot