Do you think your country will still exist in 100 years time?

Do you think your country will still exist in 100 years time?

I hope not

I hope no country that currently exists today will exist in 100 years. We need to start over.

it'll be 6 counties bigger but yeah

dunno, but I'll make damn sure yours doesn't

:D

The Roman empire died, ours will in due time.

No.

Who is the third rome?

Is it russia

Yes. Might be a little bit smaller or bigger (depending on what happenes with Kosovo/Vojvodina/Novi Pazar)

If I look at how drastically the world has changed since 1917, then I'd be inclined to say "not in its current form".

I think there will still be a "Netherlands", but I'm quite sure that in a century's time it will be a part of some bigger federation.

I think federalisation will be a worldwide phenomenon. But one century is not enough time, only Europe and perhaps some of South-America will federalise in that timespan.

Probably a international company will buy Portugal and transform the whole country in a big tourist resort, filled with cheap wine and naif ceramic tiles shops. Btw will be forbidden to speak portuguese.

No clue, but keep it for sure America will die and disband.

Some "scientists" say yes.

if not in 100 then in next 123 years for sure, wanna bet? ;^)

We're guarenteed to fail once California secedes and joins China

He was right.

legally? Yes, the UK, and US probably aren't going anywhere. As an actual nation of peoples and ideas? not at all, this country's future was dead the second Johnson signed the immigration act of '65 and doomed us to a brown hispanic future.

>julius "feels>reals" evola

What does that even mean lmao

>Finland
how the fuck do they do it

nonsensical criteria

He's a shit philosopher who has the argumentation skills of a 14-year old on tumblr

Whether the Eastern or the Western Roman Empire is in charge calls the shots.

That's a great way of saying effectively nothing. Which ideas in particular of his do you disagree with and why?

Yes but maybe some state is going to start looking for independence again.

I see you Yucatan.

Or we might want to get rid of Guerrero.

But those are extreme scenarios. USA is not invading us anytime soon.

Hahaha, no.

You will be a state of the EUSSR, not a country at all.

Hos entire concept of tradition revolves around a fake image of a past that never existed, he also never really adequately explaines why it is good in the first place.

boom

yes, but we'd be a quasi Asian state

Yes. Where else would the borders be?

Belgians have too much of an inferiority complex to join our superior nation. The EU will probably be a federation wed be part of.

be honest, you never read him and have no idea what you are talking about

No