HELP , Sup Forums i need a medfag

HELP , Sup Forums i need a medfag
Right Now, if ur a dermato/gyneco id need your help rn

bump

I'm an expert in this subject. What seems to be the problem?

Lmao are u studying medecine or something

I've been practicing gynecology for 6 years now ask me anything, I've seen it all before...

Ive got someting that looks like an infected kyst from an ingrown hair and it hurts like hell, i put an antibiotic gel on it and it made it squirt a little puss, but it still hurts and its hard, idk what to do

I lied to you. I have no license to practice medicine. But if you wouldn't explain the problem you would have no replies.

Generally speaking if shit is fucking weird you should go to a real doctor instead of asking anonymous internet people for help

I dont feel comfortavle opening my legs to a doctor i dont even let my bf watch it in the light

Wrong symbol, But I'll bite. What's up gay faggot ass homosexual partner butt fuck?

Its the right one.

Caduceus isn't medical.

My twin brother is a gynecologist

Lets see a picture and I'll help.

spit it out fagget

NEed a proof ur a doctor

Can he help me?

Hi, Medfag here, bathe the area in warm salted water. Dry gently. Cover with sanitary towel and change as needed until it goes away.
If it hasn't gone within a week, you will need to see a doctor as it may be a serious infection.

NEed proof ur a woman

Well him plowing you in the dark is probably how you got it.

Sounds like an ingrown hair.. prob a bs staph infection. Clean it.. put antibiotic ointment on it.

Cyst... Serious infection? kekzors.
Do what this faggot said and ALSO you need to get the purulent discharge out of there every day. force it out and clean with peroxide and alcohol.

Thats what i saidCan i put a saline solution on it so i dont have to always take bath? Should i boil the water with salt or just salt water

I tried to get some out but it hurt so so much when i touch it

I'm surprised tits or gtfo hasn't been posted yet.. tits or gtfo

what is good my man or woman?

also medfags in the room, what do you think of this infographic? Good or shit?

You need an analgesic. Use ice incide of a paper towel to numb the area, after a while take it off, press hard and squeeze like a pimple. Still hurting? Drink a bunch until you cant feel shit. and then do the same thing.

Shit.

Yep staph infection, you should go to a real doctor because the infection lives all over your skin, and waits for oppertunities to grow ingrown hairs or pustules, it also lives in your nasal sinuses!

You should google "staph decolonization" and mention to your Dr. that you'd like to under go the CDC guidlines for Staph Decolonization. you'll get an ointment to run on your abcess/ingrown hair, and you'll put the ointment on it, as well as up your nose while taking the oral antibiotic. monitor it closely to see if it improves, if it doesnt after a few days, then it is a resistant form, and you should get a different antibiotic. Staph is very resistant these days.

Also, before you do skin to skin contact with someone, always best to wash with Hibiclens, which protects skin for 24 hours after washing just once. Dont get it in your eyes or vagina since it will burn like fuck/give you an allergic skin reaction.

also real MDs/DOs check me

What makes it shit and why?

Im actually boiling water with alot of salt, imma then take a little towel and dip it in the saline solution and put it on my cyst

Why such a conservative recommendation when it clearly sounds like folliculitis, which is normally Staph/MRSA?

Once i had a ingrown hair with lot of puss (like one month of cleaning everyday) and im fine now, the only thing that bothers me is the cyst. I really dont want to go to a doctor so if i just clean it everyday what will happen

I'm serious, if you're in medicine you should know everything on that infographic, and what i've found is that public knowledge on that subject is lacking, and even worse clinicians seem to be misinformed/not informed/skittish on the subject.

We need to meme sexual health so hard, that way the population will actually be better informed and therefore, STD rates will go down.

Memes can impact public health. Do it for us medfags, make everyone healthier by making some memeable infographics if that one sucks.

Or u could just say what sucks about it guys

Can it not be staph?

It's herpies-aids-cancer

That's the end diagnosis of all these threads.

if it wasn't staph, it would have been a minor pimple or ingrown hair, and you wouldnt have made this thread.

You made this thread because that little fucker hurts, and its unlike most bumps you get. You got a staph infection with 90% certainty.

But it happened once, without the cyst, was infectet for a month then was fine, it left a scar tho

as i said, it lives in your skin and generally doesnt cause issues, then when it gets an oppertunity you will get another pimple like that.

Wait till you get one in your eye, then you'll actually go to the Dr you poor fuck.

Why arent you driving to the urgent care again? Do you not have insurace? If not, say fuck it and just go. Tell them to send the bill, and just never pay it. 90% chance they never put it on your credit report, and especially true if you go to a larger company medical practice. those little dr owned practices are the ones that collect on 200 medical bills

Im in canada lol, its free, i just wint open my legs to a doctor

okay you need to get over that real quick, and you need to get regular pap smears, even under 30.

I am not joking with you, that infographic may not be very well done, but it is accurate. And i am telling you HPV (which is what they look for in a pap smear) is the reason you have to get that every 2 years. Cervical cancer is the #2 killer of women in the world from cancer. 1st being breast cancer. 50% of breast cancer tissues contain the HPV virus, and almost all cervical cancer is caused by HPV. That is why the gaurdasil-9 vaccine is so important, it literally prevents a shit load of cancers.

anyways, be honest with Drs, if you arent you dont get treatment, and you are going to be mutalated by these bacteria, they literally will start punching holes like that in your flesh, and it will get worse and worse. If you've ever felt the pain of a "stye" in your eye, that is the same bacteria that causes those.

You must get treatment soon, and asked to be decolonized. Also bleach and clean all your clothes, WITH BLEACH because the bacteria can live on surfaces for weeks. Get googling to check if i'm full of shit or not

not even trolling

also if you like having control of when you take dumps and all, a staph infection in that area is especially dangerous, if your anal ring gets infected you may loose the ability to hold your butthole closed, and you will become incontinent, that area of the body is especially fragile and nobody appreciates buttholes enough.

I thought u could only get staph in the hospital + i got the vph vaccine

no, google "staph prevalence"

66% of the population has staph on them at all times, and it is highly contagious. Your knowlege on basic medical concepts is very bad, and you need to learn more about the basics

You likely will have overall poor health if you do not get the basics down. Be your own Dr. then go to the Dr too. Advocate for better treatment. Wtf u doing nigger

i studied 1 year in nursing, i kinda dont care about my health too i just dont wanna suffer in general

well 1 year of nursing means you made it through chem 101 and biology A & B

Get used to reading CDC guidelines and then googling your symptoms, google is a good Dr if you have a few hours and patience to read technical shit and then search wikipedia/google scholar when you dont understand a term.

I am unfortunately more knowledgeable about my issues before i meet my dr, it is hard to find a physician who will put up with me

i studies staph, that what i do i go to goole usually but i gound nothing

So if you studied staph why havent you just gone and said to the dr "i have a staph infection, give me antibiotics"

they probably wont even look, they'll take your word for it. everybody gets it, just go. Are you going to go to the Dr or not?

i think not :(

why? are you that big of a neet?

u got some major beef curtains or something? U roastie?

No im fat

i seriously took my wife to the OBGYN yesterday

all the women in the waiting room were fat, get over it

lol