Advice bread for me please-

Advice bread for me please-
Girlfriend admitted to me the reason her ex is still around is because she's scared of him because he was physically and emotionally abusive. If I don't confront him I'm a cuck. What do.

She's literally too scared to tell him to fuck off.

(Pic not related)

And yes I did eat everything.

options:
A) confront him
B) leave her

If A and she is unhappy with that then see option B

>dating non virgin girls

Gotcha. We're both 18 and seniors in high school so it might be better to talk to the officers at the school but who knows. I kinda got sucked into everything and it's really hard to process.

1. arrange a fight
2. bring a gun or knife
3. end him
4. ???
5. profit.

fuck off OP solve your own problems.

in that case just gee tee the eff oh

Pick that faggot up and drop him right on his fuckin head.

Or get your faggot beta ass beat and use that as motivation to make yourself into a real man for the rest of your life.

You win either way.

Dang. Really take the time to think it out. Do what you think is right, be careful.

this

>were 18
Hahaha. WOW.
Dump her ass. You're young. throw her in the gutter and go get another.
That's all there is to it kid.

Ps. Bang her a few times just to say you did it and drop her ass.

Ashamed to admit I've thought about this lol

>ashamed
>beta
Don't be ashamed bout that

I don't even know if I care enough about her to help her through this. Literally just got off the phone with her and she was sobbing. C'mon man why me

then you've answered your own question lol...

Get a restraining order like a white man.

IDK be a bitch and say that you might not be able to harm him physically, but in the digital world you can ruin him. Tell him that you can find his adress and have the cops on you in an instant, that you can find his deepest darkest secrets from your room. If you don't know how to do this just go on TOR browser and find someone. Im just a stupid fucking Newfag scrolling around so don't take my word that it will work.

Hey thanks for the effort though. I give it a solid 4/10

perfect score. wait wrong site

I was really expecting some praise for that burger i destroyed. Slightly disappointed.

I'd say talk to him like a man, if he doesn't listen give him a filthy beating. But seeing as your asking advice for something like that I'm guessing your a little faggot that ain't gonna do shit. I would fuck your girlfriend in front of you and then make you clean up the mess.. grow some Balls. What would your father say?

This changes things. yes mention harassment to the officers or counselors.

Acknowledge that you go to the same school. he will still be around unless the abuse is provable.

Also consider the possibility that he wasn't abusive and she only feels comfortable ending a relationship if she tells herself she is a victim.

Importantly talk with him like another human before deciding if he is worth getting expelled for.

Suck his dick. Then stab him in the neck repeatedly. Rape his corpse while you make video of it. Post video on youtube. That'll show him whose boss.

Well are you a cuck?