I'm conducting a study on modern-day morals and ethics...

I'm conducting a study on modern-day morals and ethics. Would you say the scenario presented in this pic is right or wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/434105/98abffc81f/
nhentai.net/search/?q=in the presence of my son
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely right

I'm gonna need to know more about that scenario.

The mother in this situation is wrong however the kid is not because he doesn't know any better and is easily manipulated. However the faggots beating off to it is still up for question. (Assuming you want to debate this with a guy with nothing else better to do)

What about this scenario?

The women is once again wrong for taking advantage of her son. He is raging with hormones and simply wants to bust a load he doesn't understand what is morally concerned "wrong" in this instance.

Wrong is a strong word but the situation could be better

Replace the son with a daughter to make it 10/10

sauce?

don't know about you guys but i love mom son incest. i think its only wrong when it gets rapey, if its consensual its fine.

Do you mean right/wrong morally or ethically? There's a considerable difference.

sauce for the doujin
e-hentai.org/g/434105/98abffc81f/

Whats wrong with a little hacky panky on the down low? As long as they don't make children.

The scenario represented is unrealistic and would rarely if ever occur. Therefore, you cannot base your study results or statistics on unrealistic situations presented in an "art form".

There's a 16 year old O.S in that picture. Thats whats wrong

>not using the classic theme in Windows 7

What are you, gay?

doesnt seem wrong to me as long as she is attractive

>Using windows
it's like you love being part of the botnet

>asking this on Sup Forums on Sup Forums
i see through your lies

>implying linux isn't also the botnet

Nigga you seen those CIA leaks?

underrated post

they're cartoons so it doesn't matter

Women aren't even people, so it doesn't matter if she's his mom.

Ive heard something like that happens on Japan mother masturbates their son so they can after the "massage" focus more on their studies.

I have a comic or two if people want me to dump
I'm feeling like utter shit so I want to spread joy and wonder to all the little fuckers on Sup Forums

sure why not

a little enthusiasm would be appreciated you fuck

Well post the whole thing faggot, how else can I make an proper judgement?

in case you want the series Sup Forums
nhentai.net/search/?q=in the presence of my son

I think incest is immoral. WOAH, WOAH! NOT WITTY OR SARCASTIC.

Probably wrong but my mom is not hot in anyway. If they use protection and are cool with it together who gives a shit? If they aren't having retard babies they can fuck.

wow you're so fucking progressive aren't you user

Not really. I fucking hate degenerates. You can do anything in private but keep it to your fucking self. You should be shamed if you tell others otherwise.

>ashamed
>on Sup Forums
kind of a no brainer don't you think

Guess so but I assume we are talking about real life not meme land.

if you apply anything on Sup Forums into the real world you're a fucking idiot

bump for moar

appreciate it

Sex is natural, Assisting Release without touching....not very generous of mom....ethically OK, but cheap.

another bamp

Ethics are a spook.

Son is too young to understand his actions, and is driven by his hormones mixed in mother-love

Mother is right not to traumatize him by resisting.

yo whats the sauce

>Using ubuntu
it's like you love being part of the botnet

Does Sup Forums find this image objectionable?

this is where the mom comes in

>Boy i stay far away from ubuntu and the like

Using debian, gentoo, fedora?

nice thanks for the post man!

arch

fag

Nothing Haram Here !!
Positively Halal.

lack of pic unrelated

Install gentoo! (joking).
You should get debian thou.

late training of youth should begin hearly
fine!

all is permitted. also, quit school-- its a waste of time

Classic theme in windows 7 doesnt look that way.
Doesnt have that shitty blue gradient.

and whats wrong with it?

I dont even know if I should finish this shit

i run debian on my laptop (Kali). Just trying different things

do it

If it would be wrong if she wasn't as hot as she was.

please don't do it!

/thread

i need more

fuck it
I got shit to do

Morals? Ethics? Fuck that.

I set my roommate's birth control on a heat plate set at 120*F for 8 hours to damage the pills, have been making grapefruit for breakfast(to block the active ingredient) and making St. Johns Wort tea to block it even further. I've convinced her to have sex a few times, and tied her up so she's stuck in doggy style while I came DEEP insider her (best position to promote semen entering cervix). Then made her lie on her back while I gave her a 'massage' so the semen made its way even deeper. I timed it so it's 100% within her ovulation time so she gets pregnant before she moves out next weekend.

She'll be living in another state with my spawnling inside of her. She wont keep it, but knowing that I knocked her up is a massive turn on and I would totally do it again. This place is the garbage pit of the internet, morals and ethics don't exist - and if they do they are so warped what I have done can be considered a 'normal' fetish.

>what is trolley problem and why it is used

What's even the point of those half-assed censors.

u dumb?

yes. now explain

It's a legitimate question. The Japanese censor in a weird way.

>this girl is being raped by four dogs
>be sure to put a black bar over the dogs' dickheads

Wrong for their relationship, good fo us who like to watch.

Wrong for their relationship, good for us who like to watch.

Deus Vult, Mang!

> tfw I'm not even mad, but know that I should be
> tfw I'm dead inside

Duuuhhhhhh u dummmmmeeeeyyyyy
Nigga no shit its a fucking law in ching chong land
But if your going to take your time and translate the dumb dialogue you might as well remove the censors

I think the whole world is too uptight about sex, probably because of the age of exploration spread of Christianity. I'm pro incest, and pro every other kind of sex, as long as it feels good and no one is being forced.

Depends on the age. If the son is a consenting adult I could care less. People can get of to/fuck whatever they want as long as it's consensual.

If you're talking about possible pregnancy, the possibility of defect of the child would be minimal in the first generation. But should be taken into consideration.

Fuck off pedo