Clinton Swag

Haven't seen one of these in a while

Rate, hate, appreciate

>"template"
billclintonswag.com/

not really familiar with these

it gets better

How did you choose all the wrong albums OP?

Goes on Sup Forums every now and again
Is always on Sup Forums but doesn't let that effect his tastes
Hangs out in /jazz/
Just expanding tastesnfrom Sup Forumscore

everyone in this thread is wrong

>First Issue instead of Metal Box
You the real MVP, user

Guess who my favourite artist is.

Gotta love those anti-religious vibes but potines os better than any song on first issue

*poptones

Yuh!

Guess my personality/rate/relate?

>asks for people to contribute and pay attention to him
>does not contribute himself

Amenseica is my personal Radiohead fav! Yet to listen to cool and joy division but I do like industrial and post punk. Which one should I check out first?

Jazz dude, don't know any of those albums but do enjoy non boring jamful jazz records like (inner crisis by Larry Willis) can you rec something mate?

Sus.....
Don't know any of them except Coltrane and public image that I have yet to check out.

Living meme

Clueless but recognize brainbombs

Fell for the hip hop meme but kudos for talking heads

bruh I did it on a second post. Quit sucking me

Sorry man. I'm just used to people killing threads like this by not contributing and the wanting something back

Talking Heads pioneered rap in a way, taking African Polyrhytms and yapping quickly to it.

Just listen to Crosseyed and Painless.

Same.

Seen that flaming X thing ages back, been curious about listening to it for some time. What's the one he's holding.

Hehe

Get to Heaven is quality mate, favourite song?

I feel like Closer is the easier listening of the two, so I'd start with that unless you aren't doing much and can sit through Ape of Naples today

Warm Healer? Hapsburg Lippp? Maybe President Heartbeat because Government rock is my favourite genre? Fuck there's just too much good stuff, although most of it is awful depressing.

The only patrician taste here
That talking heads album is really good and I liked get to heaven but I need to listen to it again
Is Xiu Xiu good? Still need to give it a chance.
++Mount Erie and Sun KIl Moon even though I haven't listened to that album.
Don't know any of those albums except the flying lotus one. Looks neato though friend

I sincerely hope you're not being serious

Not him, but I think Xiu Xiu is neat (haven't listened to much of them tho).

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things

It's rapping in a way.

Hapsburg Lippp is underrated desu, Zero Pharaoh is my favourite.

>mewithoutYou - Ten Stories (post-hardcore).
>Autocollants - Why Couldn't Things Just Stay the Same? (mega-comfy lo-fi indie pop).
>Vektor - Outer Isolation (space-infused TDM).
That being said I don't seem to recognize and of what's on your chart, I know the album covers though not what they're called.

rate, rec

A promise by xiu xiu is prolly there best album and only one worth reccomending to others. It's a noisy pop album.

last 4

oh shit, forgot. Last 4

lol there was one last night retard

love amnesiac and ape of naples, not too fond of closer and don't know the other one

I'm not quite as depressed as you are

Bump

its Slug's Saloon by Albert Ayler. Really fantastic Free Jazz if you're into that kind of thing.

Try anything by Jimmy Smith

bump

Awesome. I've been getting into Xiu Xiu lately. Any other ones I should check out other than FORGET and Always?

How does that NIN and Bowie album sound?

nice taste lads

Forgot image