Christians God vs. Allah. Who has the strongest magic cards to win

Christians God vs. Allah. Who has the strongest magic cards to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
streamboobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't it the exact same thing?

Both the same literally.

Not to a christan or a muslim but yes

What do you mean by that because to a christian allah is literally their own god, and vice versa.

Alot of christians would not say allah is their god.

Allah likes to suck cock and god doesn't theres one difference.

I believe in jesus but not that his father was god. Allah stacks his deck he would win in 3 1/2 hours

Then they're not christians? Probably following some other non-Abrahamic religion.

They are the same God. The Quran mentions Jesus as a minor prophet.

Know your religions.

Posting Bacon

Muslim
Christian
Jew
All are Abrahamaic religions therefore same god. Jews dont believe in jebus. Chistians dont believe in mohamed. Muslims believe in both jebus and mohamed

Neither cause they don't exist

Christians believe in whatever they want to. I dont think the bible references muhammed

The god is the same christian/jewish/muslim.

The different religions are based on the profits/saviors

Jesus Christian
Mohamed Muslim
Jewish is still waiting for one

Doesn't matter. muhammed didn't come until like 800 AD. All the christian books were already written by then.

The old books are all the same.

No they do all believe in them. Just that theirs is their prophet and the others were just notable men.

Actually, only Judaism is based on Profits.

It's the same one. Yahweh, the god of Abraham.

I believe both religions are "of the book". Muslim holiday EID, is a reenactment of the story of Abraham, or as the Muslims call him Abrahim. (Abraham, Abrahim, hell, we're all Arabs, I mean we all talk to the imaginary guy in the sky)

mysides.jpg

But seriously... They are all about profits. And believing if you work hard for the masters, you will get into heaven.

Oh you!

If god isn't real, then why does every thread mentioning him get all the replies to thread limit?

If he isn't real, why does everybody get so defensive about him not existing?

>pic extremely related

>minor prophet
Jesus is one of the most important figures in Islam. While he's not considered God like in Christianity, he's still God's last messiah. He's mentioned more than any other character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

God is a cool white guy, Allah is a dirty sandnigger

they are both sandniggers you god damn faggot

Apollo would kick both their asses

apollo would lick both their asses.

They're both lies anyway so who cares

Sandniggers licked your ass twice

le hivemind

Get it, because Greeks are fags. Is funny!

One is a reply to the other, you faggot.

kek

If you believe in any God...you're an unevolved idiot

YHWH-1 defiles them both up the ass. B)

WHERE IS YOUR SLACK NOW?

your fedora is showing.

right?? hivemind exactly

this

Being agnostic is the only acceptable thing

I made them do it in the name of allah.

I thought Sup Forums knew about religion and shit until this nigger OP comes up thinking Allah and God are different things

The only difference is the fucking language you use

I don't believe in Dios

If you believe in no god, your a nigger and a faggot.

>Jesus is one of the most important figures in >Islam. While he's not considered God like in >Christianity, he's still God's last messiah. He's >mentioned more than any other character.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

I agree. There is no where in the Christian Bible where the "Trinity" is referemced. It was put in later.

Posting Baconator sandwich

Source? Oh wait. You dont have one kek

"God is that which none greater can be perceived"

No and no...I'm a rational intelligent human being that has no need to believe in fairly tales to get through life...it's the religious who delusional believing there's a special place in the sky for them next to their imaginary friend...grow up

lol, thinking your rational mind rhetoric is infallible

let the religious have their belief system as long as it doesn't affect policy and other's rights

who gives a fucking shit

Agree...but that Trump fucker is rewinding the US backwards...I pity you yanks having that idiot as your president

I bet you are a fucking white male

God loves all of this shit.

I always found it funny that the worst sin you can commit is to not worship him. Wonder why that is?

what a small sad existence you must live

The earth is not 6000 years old...fact...the human race was not made out of sand and a rib...fact...humanity has blindly followed thousands of Gods over millenia...and all Christians say all the others are false gods and theirs is the one true God...ffs...can you listen to yourselves? Santa ain't real either...grow up and wake up...you've been had

>The earth is not 6000 years old.

If the earth was 6000 years old, it would mean that the earth was formed about a thousand years after the Sumerians developed gluten.

>there, in just one short paragraph, I have disproven the existence of a God and my fedora neckbeard knowledge is flawless
>wake up sheeple
Why do you atheists care so much? You haven't budged my belief of Allah (God) one bit with that shit, try harder

Because you're holding humanity back

As a Christian I can confirm that allah is just god but with a kinda dumb nickname

Yesssss

They both die in holy wars self-justified by themselves, so it's all good.

I bet you've never seen tits like this streamboobs.com

This thred is about magic the gathering keep your religious bullshit aside and tell me who has the better deck.

That was because Mohammad wanted Christian followers. The Qur'an was invented by him.

Doesn't "Allah" simply mean "God" in Arabic? So Christian Arabs worship Allah also. It's the same exact thing but with different assholes writing about it in different centuries.

And Krishna...shiva...Zeus...Thor...Apollo...and let's go back further...the sun God...moon God...please...you're showing your ignorance

You all assume it's only two gods..
Your Christian God and the Muslim God...ffs...know some history

hello muslim convert here. I see a lot of misinformation in this thread so im just gonna post this.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam share same God as jews and christians arabs call god Allah as well. Allah, just translates God or "the Deity". Islam is more similar to Judaism as Christianity was romanized.
Judaism - Jesus is not a God or Prophet. waiting on messiah
Christianity - messiah is Jesus and Jesus is God, trinity aspect
Islam - Reject trinity, Jesus is a messenger of Allah and will return for he is the Messiah. Muhammad is the last prophet God sent till Jesus returns.

if anyone has question lmk

Not krishna. I think Brahma is the actual OG god, krishna is one of the big ones but not the big cheese.

Any street shitters confirm?

God invented magic when he created Yu-Gi-Oh. Clearly he is the strongest. You can't defeat his toon cards, Allah boy.

Again you ignore the thousands of other gods..why is that? Do you dismiss all of these other gods as myth? Can't you see the pattern here...no I guess not...you were indoctrinated as a child...as said...grow up

Op here. Yu-gay-oh sucks magic rules the land of cards

>I think Brahma is the actual OG god,

it's entirely possible, as Brahma was around 15K years before the pussy god of Abraham.

If Hindus thought there was anything to that Abrahamic god or Jesus, they would lose no sleep over making him an avatar of Vishnu.

Just like flat earth -OP

Christians and Muslims are basically 99% atheists. They can easily dismiss a multitude of other deities without a second thought but then fool themselves into clinging to that last one.

Why all of the fighting over the same god then?

pussy god is a pussy.

Every time I see a muslim cutting someone's head off while their hands are tied behind their back, I'm reminded of what pussies these people really are.

no i looked into the other religions. There are similarities but Islam made the most sense to me.

The other thousand religions don't really talk about the same prophets besides the big 3 and the ones that do like mormons and bahai and ahmedis dont make sense

Bang on

>Christians and Muslims accept Jesus
>Jews somewhat not
Now guess ((who)) is promoting war on both sides.

>Why all of the fighting over the same god then?
Incompatible ideas about that same jerk in the sky (in their imaginations)

>being this gay

The true god of humans

Mormons??? Come on that's the biggest laughable of them all...read up about it...some hack in the 50s came up with that bullshit...it's up their with scientology

Is it really a war over religion or land and power? Religion is just used as an excuse by those in power to justify segregation and hatred. Ali ibn Abu Talib RA said "People are of two kinds, either your brothers in faith or your equals in humanity."

Isn't God/Allah more culpable in this than Jews; for allowing the confusion to continue; & not clearing it up (as he could EASILY do)?

>>Jews somewhat not

Orthodox jews don't believe in a creator god, or even hell or heaven. So, there's that.

I can respect Jews easier, because they're only religious on Friday.

"Jewish suicide bombers in Palestine"? said no one ever.

thats why i said their religion didnt make sense....

user just tried to clarify the differences in the Abrahamic Religions, he said nothing about any other religion, so why are you upset?

>The major Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are:
>Judaism (seventh century BCE),
>Christianity (first century CE)
>Islam (seventh century CE)

>Isn't God/Allah more culpable in this than Jews

You raise an issue, that no one can answer, because no one is able to clear it up. It's just a set of horrible ideas set in motion by dogmatic people.

>over religion or land and power?
The greater & the lesser of that; respectively.
Land & Power for those who direct the others into believing it's over religion

Except Christians believe in three Gods, that's only one but also three but there are pagans around so one so we don't seem like them.

God can.
But does not.

Friday is Muslims
Saturday is Jews
Sunday is Christians

Israeli zionists will not hesitate to expand onto more land and europe after they are done with palestine

Is it possible the golden calf worshippers were worshipping Brahma?

>thats why i said their religion didnt make sense....

>Mormons

Mormonism has all the same bullshit Christianity does, but an extra set of bullshit, but no one ever worries about Mormon suicide bombers, now do they?
or Amish suicide bombers
or Anglican suicide bombers
or Catholic suicide bombers

Christians believe in the trinity, where Jesus 'is' god, Fulfilled Prophecy and is their savior
Jews don't believe Jesus Fulfilled Prophecy and isn't the savior
Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet like any other in the books, and not particularly special.

They don't have enough jews to fill Israel & Palestine, kek.
I think they'd be content with running the rest of it, financially & idealistically.

None of them make sense...the creation story....which one?...the great flood and the arc...absolute bullshit...then the idea of do as I say or burn in hell...for eternity...you do know your God killed thousands of people in your holy book...Satan...less than 10...your is supposed to be perfect and created every thing on earth...including termites that eat away at childrens eyes...fuck that...if he is true...then hes an absolute psycho who really doesn't give it shit...has he shown himself...no...it's all lies

literally only one god, just different ways to worship. any act of violence in the name of any religion is a total sin against god.

>Jewish Shabbat lasts from sundown on Friday until Saturday at sundown.

yeah, it starts on Friday

I personally don't think so... I think this is exactly how God likes it.

All of u Sup Forums people are atheists and yet here you are, talking about something you don't even think is real.

I am a dystheistic misotheist, tyvm.