Real YLYL thread, that libcuck one is boring as fuck

Real YLYL thread, that libcuck one is boring as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not even funny. I assume the left picture is supposed to look like Arya but it doesn't... the one on the right sort of looks like her. Not funny. Drink some bleach.

You do realize what website you're on, right?

Yeah so? It still doesn't make any sense.

You're fucking gay, man.

time to redistribute the memes

Says the one who posted a pic from 9gag. Kys.

I saved it from Google, it was the quickest way to show that she really is ugly like the funny beaten woman pic.

Fag

kek
>Statists that justify the state.

Not funny, employers and corporations are the Atlas of the economy.

gulag

FAGGOT

Couldn't decide to shit or get off the pot so you started stallen.

the economy is a human construct for the purposes of providing for a civilization and should be restructured to ensure the maximum amount of happiness for a population

fukn commie delet self

I hate you

>mfw I'm a draft dodger from Russia...
fuck stalin, lenin, trotsky, marx, and the commie chinks. Molymeme knows the truth and everyone should have access to it.

gulag

Capitalism doesn't cause malaria. Stop being poor, faggot.

Oh god I can't wait until she pulls her tits out for everyone to see.

The stupid hurts, I hope. We can all hope. I certainly hope your kids are born without eyes.

Can you guys stop being cuckold numales and start posting real memes?

The difference between a middle class income and an upper class income. is many times the difference between a lower class income and a middle class income. The rich lump you in with those I'm the ghetto and those I'm the coal mines. Wait for when the Chinese housing market collapses and takes the world economy with it, and then tell me who is poor. Enjoy your delusion of separation.
Comrade!

youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c

(You)

Faggot

kek
a lot of the communists on this site come from conservative areas where they kind of social justice warrior bs isn't really around. Don't really think about it like that.

gulag

this thread is sufficiently socialized

If you average out the world's income, we'd all be burning cattle shit to stay alive in winter fucktard. You don't want income equality, you want free shit. When it's YOUR turn to give up YOUR shit, suddenly it'll be unfair.

Get a fucking job.

I work 4 jobs and put myself through college. I donate what excess I do have and volunteer at a homeless shelter. Go look at the major communists nations, learn how their economies boom from undeveloped nations to industrial power houses. Homelessness and starvation will be ended. Perhaps you need to change your frame of mind, pig

Stop complaining about being poor if you give you shit away, faggot

Succesful and free communist nations? Please, point them out to me. I don't see any.

Since when do you order condoms individually at check out?

Kys autismlord

Lost

Canada helped too y'no

>Red October happened in October
It started November 7th you poof

What a good meme

downvote

Kitty meow meow

successful and free communist nations have already gone. Judging these nations by comparable countries in terms of gdp development, you will find that the communist regimes of the 20th century produced starkly higher standards of living, as well as rights for women and minorities. Unfortunately they have mostly been killed off by amerikanski scum like yourself.
well I know but it's just a meme you silly goose

Must fight fire with fire

kek

The amount of red in here is too little...

>Food
Nesecary to live
>Work tools
Nescesary to make a living to feed self and family
>Latest model iPhone 7+ and iMac air Pro tablet with the year long warranty and paid apps and music from the iTunes store
Absofuckinglutely not nescesary. I never see any of these commie fucks have anything less than the newest model phone and the most expensive laptop there is. I get that now in modern times, having a phone and laptop is nescesary, and thats fine, but I never see one of these fucks with a mid range phone or some older model or anything, they have the most expensive shit mommy and daddy can buy them.

Bad b8

MORE RED

MORE

YES, MUCH MORE

YES, YES!

MORE RED!MORE RED!

Okay, maybe just a little more red...

MOAR!

Uninformed sophistry. Get off fucking poorfags.

But I'm bad at math!

Kys

I fall under Sup Forums is a credible source.

Quite literally retarded since Americans got to Hitler and also stopped Japan.

Japs surrendered before the bomb. America joined the war after Russia was clearly winning on the Western front. Berlin was taken by Russians, Americans met them late, at the Elb. Fuck off with your uninformed bs

Americans got to Hitler?? Then why do the russians have his dick as a trophy?? read a book...

Say that to my face and not with your tongue in my ass next time faggot!

Uncle Yoseph's roasts are the best