Prime Bella Thorne X-Ray material? I'd do it but I'm shit

Prime Bella Thorne X-Ray material? I'd do it but I'm shit.
This was on her snapchat story.
2 more pictures btw

why the hell you need that, she was already leaked among others this month

>implying I knew this...
thanks tho

She looks increasingly insane. The Disney Princess curse.

Where can I find this?

Is this it?

yeah.... will upload everything i have on her in a sec

What the fuck is happening to this girl?

It might be something to do with a gig
or more likely >Disney Syndrome

this is legit?

here you go
>ak5hqv44

According to apparently so...

same key, glitter, makeup with face visible

not sure why but as a child playing some goody goody or some nice guy kid always leaves a scar in a young actors psyche. It isn't something that is recent either and you can tell that roles such as these can have bad and everlasting effects.

Take for example the brady bunch kids. they were all fucked up after the show stopped airing and got into drugs and just got fucked up. same thing with Donnie Banaduci, he played some little redhead faggot and same thing happened to him. Drew Barrymore also a victim of this shit. THen we have all these Disneytards.

It seems these individuals want nothing more than to distance themselves from these personas that the public has chasitzed them with that they will do all they can to seem edgy and far from nice or clean. They act like idiots and get themselves into really risky behaviour which includes and is not limited to sexual activity, drugs, leaked pics, interracial relationships and what have you all in the hopes of destroying their clean cut alter egos. Its all psychological really and in the end they only hurt themselves cause fuck the public. The public doesn't own these people but somehow in the mind of a child they don't know better and they just never get the help soon enough and BOOM next thing you know they are washed up at fucking 17 or 18 long before they even had a career.

wow this is some fucked up shit. oh and lets not forget the dad from Full House. he is one of the biggest faggots of them all. got tired of being some white bread dad and clean cut host of funniest home videos. he went full retard and we havent seen him since

What in the cold hell is that thing? She is ugly as sin.

lol you can see her nipple here

Damn her sister dani is killing her with drugs

This a motherless link?

moar?

it is, was on a snap of her frinds with emojis over the tits. emojis have been removed

This Vola has the wins

keep posting

go to the /hr/ section they have a high quality thread of her. faggot

removing new stuff after 2 minutes

Soon should be sooner

its not legit, the original had emojies on yne nipples
also idk if anyones seen the gabbie show leak so hurr

how did you get this?

internet

lets have it!

What the fuck does Disney do to fuck up these kids so much?