>good score
>iconic scenes

why is this movie so underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szwr4G-zQ3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WICKY WICKY WILD WILD WEST

It's fine, it's just the meme brigade.

Ocarina of Time is now a bad video game as well if you didn't get the memo.

AYO

JIM WEST DESPARADO

well put. this and mario brothers as well as a bunch of other "fun" adventure movies got shit reviews from people who where "too cool for school"

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Mister West! How nice of you to join us tonight and add COLOR to these monochromatic proceedings!

Capt. James West: Well when a fella comes back from the dead, I find that an occasion to STAND UP and be counted!

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Miss East informs me that you were expectin' to see General McGrath here. Well, I knew him years ago, but I haven't seen him in a COON's age!

Capt. James West: Well, I can see where it'd be difficult for a man of your stature to keep in touch with even HALF the people you know.

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Well, perhaps the lovely Miss East will keep you from bein' a SLAVE to your disappointment!

Capt. James West: Well, you know beautiful women; they encourage you one minute, and CUT THE LEGS OUT from under you the next!

>Ocarina of Time i

When I first rented this at blockbuster I had all the save games of the previous person using it, who nearly beat it. So, basically I just roamed around everywhere without knowing what to do. Just wanted to share that.

I had no idea that was Kenneth Branagh.

And who the fuck is Kevin Kline?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a great bit of banter between desu.

WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT. TOOOO. THE WILD WILD WEST

SISQO
SISQO

>Will Smith publicly apologizes for this movie

>and not After Earth
>and not Men in Black 3
>and not I Am Legend
>and not Hitch
>and not Hancock
>and not I, Robot
>and not The Legend of Bagger Vance

The only thing wrong with I am Legend was the fact that they decided to use the wrong ending for the official release.

why did he apologize?

He publicly apologised to himself because he turned down the role of Neo in The Matrix for this flop.

>Tfw you're glad he did

>THE WILE WILE WESS
>*scoops*
>*snaps fingers*
>THE WILE WILE WESS
>*scoops*
>*snaps fingers*

Irobot is masterpiece

>Loveless was Kenneth Branagh
Holy fuck I thought that was Gary Sinise or something

Beats me, it wasn't a bad adventure movie.

>my face when people only remember the inferior version

youtube.com/watch?v=szwr4G-zQ3g

>shit movie
>shit movie
>shit movie
>shit movie

shit movie

>not liking i,robot

damn that must of sucked

Saw it when it came out and had no idea it was so poorly received. It was on tv all the time. Pretty sure it's better than ghostbusters 16 but look at the RT scores.

>When I first rented this at blockbuster I had all the save games of the previous person using it, who nearly beat it.
There's 3 save files, you're saying he nearly beat it 3 times?

Cause it was dogshit and shat on the face of the original tv series.

>Giant robot spider
>I learned that from a chinaman

>why is this movie so underrated?
It isn't bad, but the film's existence was what killed Superman Lives. They literally gave WWW SL's allocated budget.

>maybe if i greentext false statements people will think it's true

Go back to Sup Forums

>I'm a 20-something still stuck at a teenage emotional level with no real experience defining myself, I can only try to be arbitrarily contrarian about common movie opinions in the hopes I might come across as having some sort of personality