Honest question, Sup Forums. No bullshit

Honest question, Sup Forums. No bullshit.

On the night of the election I was genuinely happy that Trump won. It served Hillary and the liberals right, I thought.

I thought Hill was corrupt and the media was corrupt and on her side.

Then Trump proceeds to be a giant cockbag and has to date achieved jack fucking shit except piss me off on a daily basis.

The question: Is this because I'm believing a biased media? Or is it because he's a giant fucktard?

I'm thinking the latter.

I am also wishing daily that Hill would have won. Corrupt or not, she would have done a better job.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39217015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best part about trump is we can use his presidency to compare to previous presidents and fututre presidents. It'll be incredible to see his 4 years and how they'll pan out compared to others.

I swear to god,he looks like a orange person who has on white make up,what a goofy looking fuck.

He has done what he said he would do, plus the republican party has done what they always do. Are you surprised?

I mean the dude is making W Bush look look like a competent, wise president. Trump has acheived what everyone thought was impossible.

He's done some things that are absolutely fucking stupid (ex: Betsy DeVos), but Hillary would have us at war with Russia and supporting Islamic terrorist "rebels" in Syria.
That comparison will end up excusing almost anything he'll actually end up doing... Barring a war with China.

Its better trump fucks up his own country than Killary dragging us all into the quagmire in the middle east

>I am also wishing daily that Hill would have won. Corrupt or not, she would have done a better job.

That's why MOST of us "liberals" voted for her. Because we're not fucking retarded enough to put an idiotic manchild into the highest office in the land. None of us actually liked her - aside from a vocal minority of SJW feminists. YOU fell for the lying media hype - not us.

Whatever happens serves this country right.

There was no "good" choice this election. Would have been fucked regardless which it was.
But the amount of snowflake butthurt there STILL is & will continue to be over the next 4 years is worth Trump winning, & whatever he ends up screwing up, honestly.

Presidents don't have enough power to fuck anything up too bad; so it's not like the fucking country's going to collapse.

>implying we're not already there and Trump will make it better

kys

can you substantiate your claims that hillary would have us at war with russia or that she'd have us supporting islamic terrorists?

>Calls people snowflakes

>Votes for a man who thinks he's smarter than intelligence officials

>Presidents don't have enough power to fuck anything up too bad; so it's not like the fucking country's going to collapse.

Remember you said that.

nah, it's not the media

he won't veto any legislation the republicans promote

like one that eases regulations on big banks

another that lets coal companies do whatever the fuck they want to your backyard

defund the epa which actually is a good thing protecting us from big business industrial dumping

betsy devos is shitty af

i dont think he colluded with russia but goddam if his whole fucking cabinet isnt shady as shit about it

plus this awful obamacare replacement, like what the fuck? everyone hates it accept for that tool paul ryan, the fucking king of cucks

then the yemen failure was a fucking disgrace to our military and got a soldier plus 30 fucking civilians killed and the terrorist got away

yeah some president

Both are shitty puppets. I love how people are so into politics this year and don't no shit about anything. America woohoo fuck yeah

Kek; I haven't "voted" since 2000.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39217015

Trumo couldnt give a shit what happens outside his borders. He doesnt even know there is anything outside of the US.

Killary thought she was on some mission to democratise the arabs, which clearly isnt going to happen

Pretty sure they call that: "Buyer's Remorse".

But, if it makes you feel any better, Hillary *still* would've been worse.

I love how every thread discussing things that isn't trying to escalate tensions & violence between L & R gets shoved to image/bump limit....

so yer gonna burn the country to the ground gleefully cause a bunch of fringe members of a political ideology are retards? smart.

Then you're just as culpable.

Everyone who did not vote for Hillary is to blame for whatever shit hits the fan with this administration, whether you voted Trump, third party, or didn't vote at all.

this exactly.

OP sounds like a shill.

Trump has done great ever since he was voted in. Trying to make his promises come true. What is there to be disappointed in besides his cabinet picks? And the cabinet picks are fine, they are just trying to demonize them anyway possible.

The (Jew) media does not want you to notice that it exists. It wants to remain hidden and influence your opinion.

The (Jew) media has reacted like The Thing in that movie when they put the hot wire into the Petri dish with the contaminated blood. SCREAMING AND WAILING HOW COULD SHE HAVE LOST?! SHE WAS INEVITABLE!! WE PROGRAMMED THE GOYIM 24/7 FOR MONTHS ON END!! THIS CANNOT BE!

You obviously missed the part about there being NO good choice; and it not mattering who won...

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash.

>Hillary *still* would've been worse.

This is objectively false.

stock market is going to crash again anyway, it looks high right now but economists on both sides of aisle say we're bound for another recession cause the spending problems that led to the last one didn't get resolved plus trump seems to be just as friendly to the banks as obama

shits fucked, it's about to get worse folks

But Trump loves israel and said they're our greatest ally

lol

The.

Fuck.

It.

Is.

>not who you were asking.

We're already supporting "islamic moderates" (but really, they're ISIS affiliates) in Syria, look that shit up nigga.
Also she was the strongest proponent of a conflict with Russia regarding the DNC, and hacking shit, but it turned out that was all bullshit since the CIA was capable of framing them and Assange said "it wasn't Russia." Soooo, long story short, no.

OP you are drinking the CNNcoolaid and believing the biased media. Trump has been brilliant so far and if anything toned down and been more centrist than he promised to be on the campaign. I can think of only one thing he's done that I absolutely disagree with. and I say this as somone who voted for obama twice and used to generally like hillary when she was first lady.

how exactly has he been a cockbag?

>Honest question
>I'm really on your side
>But
>I'm just another shitbag lying shill.
>SwearOnMeMum.tiff

Are you paid by the post or by the hour scum?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better.

his best friend forever, bebe

He's a giant fucktard, followed by equally giant fucktard supporters.

Damn curious why this guy's trying to kill the thread.
There's always one doing it in every thread discussing this where people aren't screaming bullshit at one another.

Nah, he's a turd. You're not wrong about that.

I've been waiting for him to legalize weed across the board to lol while the hippies on the fall apart over the cognitive dissonance that would be "President Trump."

I always thought he was a annoying faggot.Once a faggot,always a faggot.His show was retarded reality television also.I have no respect for people who host competitive reality "celebrity" television,plus he reminded me Vanilla Ice existed,fuck him.

yeah, tell yourself that again

believing all the bullshit, she was a shitty as hell candidate but at least she knew how to run politics

in one way it would have been a control on republican controlled congress and senate

so the craziest of their shit would get through

there's no balance with this president