>COLLEGE KICKERS

BUFFS

I O W A
O
W
A

COME ON IOWA

Come on IOHWA

If a guy named fucking Blewitt can convert it's time to see if the memes keep coming

What a day today was

LGTSS

>Michigan

YES

FUCKS

YES

>MISHITGAN

gg lmao

>yfw trump is in the whitehouse
>yfw this day in cfb
>yfw memes have become real

>MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN >MISHITGAN

HE DUNC'D EM

HAHAHAHAHA PEDO STATE FOR THE NATTY

>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN>MISHITGAN

PEDOS GOING TO THE CCG

Harbawwwwww always chokes

This is legit one of the best CFB weekends since 2007

>a kicker from North Carolina makes a 33 yarder to beat the #3 team

fuck you, NC State

this 5D chess isn't for me

>shitagain

LGTSS

>MISHITGAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED MICHISHIT
GET FUCKED CLEMSHIT
GET FUCKED WASHITTON
THE NIGHT OF MEMES

>#2, #3, #4, #8, #9, #14 all losing on the same day

this weekend wasnt even the best of the season you newfag

>all this madness

Just give Alabama the title.

buckeye fan trying to find a silver lining here.
fucking hell i can't even take joy in a michigan loss.

>all these unbeaten upsets

>Michican't

wonder if we can meme ole miss to a perennial powerhouse

>Michigan

Does this mean that NDSU gets ranked?

NC Kicker kills Mishitgan!

>Buffs will LITERALLY be top 10 tomorrow night

H A P P E N I N G

what a time to be alive

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MICHISHIT

PAC12 and ACC are shit. We just need to win out.

teams are shitting themselves so hard they'll likely go anyway if they win out. and there are more memes to come. there's your lining.

>The rankings stay the same because everyone lost

Even though it's a long shot Michigan State actually does have a chance to beat Penn State m8

>2,3 AND 4 lose in the same day

Go ahead and give Bama the natty they literally cannot lose anymore now.

USC massive over ranked Tuesday
OSU massively over ranked Tuesday
PSU massively over ranked Tuesday

Fuck CFB

ROLL TIDE
O
L
L

D
A
M
N

T
I
D
E

It depends. Have they played any real teams lately? So no.

>unless Penn State completely shits the bed tOSU has no path to the playoffs no matter what
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

>that Iowa player getting up in Michigan #14's face

Ahahahah I love it. Fuck you Michigan eat cocky fucks

This legitimately means that Clemson may not drop out of the playoffs even after losing to an unranked team.

OFFICIAL CFB POWER RANKINGS:

1. Alabama

POWER GAP

2. LITERAL DOG SHIT

WISCONSIN/PENNST big10 final would be epic

>ok do over
A&M got one

if it's at penn state there's no chance and they'll probably be beat up from the week before anyway.

>mfw Notre Dame is somehow in the Playoff next week

feels good, man

MY SIDES

I hope you realize how retarded you sound.

So what happens if:

>Ohio State beats Michigan and Penn State wins out
>Clemson squeaks by their remaining schedule winning the ACC while Louisville blows out all remaining opponents
>Washington wins the PAC-12 with 1 loss

Who goes to the playoff

>washington is so shit they didn't even lose on a last second field goal

kek

the scary thing is it's actually a possibility somehow

So do any AAC teams get back into the ranks?

Navy?
Houston?
South Florida?
Temple?

Western Michigan

For the Indiana AAAA high school playoffs maybe.

>tfw THE Ohio State is gonna be number 2 in the rankings again tomorrow

This has to be the biggest slap in the face to college football. All this proves is all the teams that could've given Alabama competition have been exposed and now we all have to just wait until January for Saban to hold up another undeserved title. What a fucking joke NCAA has become. This is bullshit.

There were people on this board who actually thought Jim Harbaugh and Michigan were better than Nick "GOAT" Saban and Alabama.

Hahahahaha.

"Big" Ten.

Also, lol @ pretenders like Washington and Clemson.

Just give Saban his 5th Nat'l Title now.

Is Sefo elite?

fucking what

Z O O B O I S
O
O
B
O
I
S

Wisconsin likely goes from the B1G

>Bama is literally the only relevant cfb team
WEW
E
W

another boring year

calm your micropenis. if michigan wins then penn state has no chance. if ohio state wins they're probably ranked ahead of penn st anyway.

>fuck CFB
go watch the Browns go winless in predictable games instead, youre not needed here

Shut the hell up dummy.

Bama is in
Clemson is in
Washington is in
Ohio State or Pedos are in

What gets interesting is if Washington State wins the PAC north.

I'm fine with this

Who will be ranked #1 now? Seems like it could be anybody desu.

Big winner of the day: Louisville

remember when you all were calling a 2 win season?

apologize

They're probably ranked ahead of PSU but there's zero chance a B1G team that didn't get to the championship is going to the playoffs

Just enjoy the thought of Alabama's endless decades of mediocrity once Saban leaves Alabama

They won't be so relevant after OSU runs another train on them in the playoffs

>ped state could stumble their way into the #4 spot if they win the B1GCG

This week's Playoff Rankings:
1. Alabama
2. Alabama - 2nd string
3. Alabama - 3rd string
4. Alabama - Equipment staff

>>>POWER GAP

5. aOSU
6 - 9001. Literally everyone else

oopsies

worked for oklahoma last year.

The answer is always Gripnsip

>Clemson
>pretenders

They were the only team with a shot against Alabama, unless you forgot the national championship last year. It's clear now though that Clemson isn't the team they were last year, though you'll definitely see them in the playoffs again this year as long as they win out from here.

Ohio State wins out and they're in regardless of conference game. It'll be like Bama in 2011.

>if

You still have to suffer Alabama's endless years of wins while Saban is still there.

>yfw a two loss team like Oklahoma or Wisconsin memes their way into the playoff

Meme quarterback for the meme playoffs. Louisville back in baby!

About as likely as Jesus coming back yesterday.

Just hand Bama the fucking natty already

Playoffs:

>Bama
>Louisville
>t (the)OSU
>WESTERN Michigan

>tfw Michigan loss is less impressive
>tfw USC loss is more impressive

Guess today was a wash Buffbros.

Tough day, champ?

>OSU
>playoffs

lmao

Can't beat Penn State with a Vandy reject coach.
Somehow thinks he can beat the greatest CFB head coach of all time with the best defense in college football.

That's yankee logic for you.

UH OH

Navy or Houston I could see.