Lie. But would fuck.

3/4
rate mine

What are you taking about?
Who's antifu?

Pretty good but nothing compared to my GF

6.5/10
She looks old

hate how everyone is married to their right hand what about lefties? :(. No one marries their left hand because their cys right handed ass holes!

Do you tuck your dick between your legs and dance around like a bitch?

trim your nails you beta cuck

that's a dude

7/10 would fug

r8 mine

27/26

No

I win

Bonus points because shes a reptile/invert lover that is also a gamer chick

3/10
Would not fuck

troll fail
lel

3/10 seems a bit generous

like a 6.5/10, ill bump if shes got ass(post?)

wwyd?

shove her back to the muds of mordor

throw into volcano (5.5/10) /10

LOL! I love you guys.
Sup Forums.. the biggest congregation of asshholes on the planet.

Why u mad lol

Gonna post more?

glad it's your gf and not mine
whatever floats your boat

does she got ass or not? post

7/10 but I'm terrified of what her face might look like without makeup.

6/10 would toss the football around with

Her tits look like they might hang a bit when they're out. I can imagine being able to see a couple big blue veins through the skin too. She's pretty though. 6.5 or 7/10.

She is the one on top

Can't see face. No rating possible without face.

how big is his dick?

certainly bigger than yours

once again on top.
It was cover shoot for some band who opened for "The Weekend".
She is from Portland

Prove it

Nice. K, solid 7.5/10.

bump that up a couple points you stingy mother fucker.

Hey hey. Just being real. It was a SOLID 7.5. You want people to lie to you or be real? 7.5 is way higher than average and a lot better than most can achieve whether they'd like to admit it or not. I will say this. If I were forced to round up or round down, I'd give her an 8.

She looks good without it.

Okay. personal opinion I suppose. She is a 10 in my books though! Her points would go up if you knew how badass she is though. Trust.

I'm way out of my league

Not bad but there's definitely something on her lips and her sunglasses take up a lot of her face. Would love to see her eyes with no make up. And she's got a good body.

Hey great pic of her. She's an 8 for sure. 9-10s are reserved for celebrities and goddesses. 8 is as high as I'll go on my rating scale. Very pretty. She is out of all of our leagues.

lmao you must be such a sadboy.
Why tf would you be sharing Snap screenshots of your "girlfriend"?

Tell us more about your completely made up chick.

My gf

Yay! Random guy on Sup Forums approves.
Thanks Sup Forumsro!!

She's wearing cocoa butter on her lips because the sun here where I live is fucking relentless and her lips are sensitive.

Yeah, her body is great.. tight as fuck

Only "bad" thing about her is that she's 5ft 9 (I'm 6ft 1), but she is funny, smart and fucks good so I'm not complaining.

Her hair looks like shit, but she's great-looking, otherwise.

i dont care about here but you are a cuck

I know.
I can't believe it either!

I have no reason why I'm seeking the approval of strangers from the biggest group of rando trolls on the internet, other than I'm drunk and bored.

Will timestamp for proof. because said reason above

>cuck

Rate?

solid 5/10, would not bone

^ More your style?

Not judging.
Its okay if thats your thing.
We all have different tastes

guess which one she is

Didn't I see here in a protest video by InfoWars?

more cute than hot. 6.5/10
>1st pic way too much makeup
>2nd pic sunglasses cover half her face
nice body though. 7.5/10
if it wasn't for the super pale face, I'd say solid 8/10 but because of her powdered-up face, 7/10.

vapes, 0/10

still vapes
still 0/10

any more of your gf?

5/7

9/10 aesthetic, would go down on

4head/10

Rate?

not sure if i believe you or not but if its true good shit man. kinda hard to find a grill who loves reptiles/games.

Easy 10. No questions asked

looks like she'd cheat on you straight away with the first dude who had better/more/harder drugs.

Rate

rape/10

Doesheroin/10

She looks like the kind of girl who will want to fuck you with a strap on but then leave you shortly after because she will subconsciously want a strong man to dominate her but not realize it.

She will then go on to fuck about 45 men by the time she is 32, then realize she wants a baby. However, she does not know how to form a real relationship and will fall into the I can be a single mother.

Then she will call you up again, get your drunk and fuck you. She'll try to get you to take off the condom, but you will just cum on her face. You will then catch her in the bathroom trying to finger the cum inside her.

You then will take a job in another country and destroy social media, always wondering if you have a kid. Then you realize, there is no way this girl could stay sober for 9 months and if she did get pregnant her alcohol ass probably miscarried it.

After a few years you will look her up on face book to see if she did have a kid, and you will find a memorial page and learn that she killed herself.

Just a heads up from an old fucker on what you are getting into.

since no one has yet here's your (you)

7/10 physical appearance but I feel like she has an 9/10 personality

Lucky you!

Daddy issues/10

girl from lazytown/10