Why did we allow Japan to put one of their shitty nuclear plants right on the ocean where we knew there was going to be...

why did we allow Japan to put one of their shitty nuclear plants right on the ocean where we knew there was going to be a tsukimi?

>a tsukimi?
Just that would've been ok. Just the earthquake would've been fine. there was something else there too that happened that slips my mind but the point is this was biblical levels of bullshit and while bad it's not anywhere near what it could've been.

Everyone always forgets Godzilla

Because us Humans don't tend to think sometimes

They had their backup generators in a really shitty spot. They would have been fine if they could have kept things cooled, but the pumps died.

Nothing in Japan is really that far from the ocean..

didnt know radiation is measured in CM.

Hopefully 3rd times the charm?

>tsukimi
Moon watching had nothing to do with it. Faggot.

lol yeah this pic gets posted alllll the time for radiation but its actually about the tsunami wave height

I wonder what happens if you get bitten by a radioactive fish?

Japs just seem to attract radiation for some reason

Fish powers?

What would those be?

Who are "you" and why did Japan have to ask you before they build a power plant?

Take a guess

godzilla when?

That map shows wave heights of the tsunami ya dingus, it's got nothing to do with nuclear radiation

The pic is bs, and was made by retards. This just makes people scared of nuclear power. Nuclear power is one of the most safe forms of energy.

where are the nuclear powered cars then?

right. you're right. we always forget godzilla even exists.

godzirra killed my famiry

>mfw

>can somehow say the L's in killed fine

user u srut you see nothing NOTHING

>nothing.jpeg

And did they ask you, australia?

Its gojeta you fuckin fuck.

Kek