Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/serenaasmith/best
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is my stepsister wwyd Sup Forums

If anyone wants more msg me on kik
Dazzlebhoy1888

Roll

Tits fuck

Make your whole family watch as I rip that bikini top off exposing those nice tits. I'd grab her by the throat, rip out one of her earrings and put it through her nipple. I'll knee her in the cunt as hard as I can until she goes down then peel her shorts and panties off until they're around her knees. I'll snatch her hair up and force her to look you all in the eye while I drive my cock deep in her asshole and fuck it hard, forcing her to scream "fuck me like a pig daddy" through her tears, bashing her face into the ground and breaking her nose if she refuses. When I'm about to cum I'll pull out of her destroyed asshole and shove my cock down her throat, making her suck her own ass off me and blowing my load in her mouth, keeping my cock there until she swallows it all.
Hurt her. Replies for replies

gf
wwyd?

wwyd?

choose your favorite. or multiple. wwyd to them?

Still looking to get my girl ganged

wife her immediately. then fuck her every day of the week.

Back to the massage parlor for the lot of them. Except the 14 year old: she can wash the towel

I want to fuck that bitch. I bet she like BDSM

slut that i know

Would start off with a hard throat fuck until her eyes water and her mascara runs down her face, I would then pin her ankles behind her ears before going balls deep into her ass. Once I have her ass gaping nice and wide I 'll proceed to having her beg me to unload all over her face.

wwyd

wwyd

just one tho

Blue skirt. So sweet i want to leak her pussy

Cum over that glasses

wwyd?

The far left one.
Would make her slowly lick my dick, then suck it properly, and finally swallow my load when I cum in her mouth.

Humping her under a blanket in the back of a car until we get sweaty and cum inside all over

continue

Cut a hole in that shirt for those perky tits to fit through, and maul them. Pull her nipples, stretching then as far as I can, twist then until they're purple, and slap and beat the fuck out of her tits until they're bruised if she protests. Get her on her knees, and face fuck her hatd, driving my cock down her throat and smashing her face with my pelvis every time making her puke out the sides of her mouth and onto her tits multiple times until I cum on her tear and vomit stained face while she just sits on her knees sniffling
Anyone else wanna teach this cunt a lesson?Replies for replies

This is my girlfriend of three years, how would you fuck and degrade her?

same slut

Grab her hair and drag her up to my zipper.

Heres a better view of her tits

I want to fuck that tits an cum over her neck and mout

wwyd

wwyd?

and then?

Me. I'm horny

Fuck her doggystyle with her head on the tracks making her hope I cum before the train does

Just keep pushing her into me. She is too fragile to do anything and I just let go all over her white teeth

more in this pose please

I wanna fuck her skull in that position and then destroy her asshole

and then would you violate her?

My sweet devul. That be nice put al my dick in her moth an make her give me a big blowjob

wwyd

No I'd just wipe it on her lip and leave her there, stunned. Fast as it happened

Wwyd to my friend's gf?

choose your girl and wwyd?

what would you do to karina? replies gets her instagram

Prob the worst be to grab her randomly, force her mouth and then just slap her up the head

Trips peeped

Wwyd

Rip her fucking horrific teeth out then face fuck her soft bloodied gums

bend her over the side of the bed, doggystyle and pull her head back with that dark brown hair

shoutout to the user from the last thread who posted this hot little slut, found her ask.fm and it's fantastic

what is it

fuck you lol

Two big dudes grab her and sandwich her. It gets sweaty and they kiss her all over

WWYD to my girlfriend

WWould get her coked up and take turns on her with me and some friends...wwyd my gf

ask.fm/serenaasmith/best

just fyi, she's definitely in high school though

a friend

I would drive myself deep in her fat ass while using her hair for handles and make her oink for me like the pig slut she is. Fuck that fat asshole until it's ruined and cum on her fat face while she begged for daddies cum.

More for her?Replies get replies

To be fair I'd probably still Fuck her, I'd bet she's got a decent body

I'd fuck her right in fucking front of you until she gasps for air and cums

More for ?

Love her face. I'd make her humiliate me while she watches my hard cock get bigger. Do you think she likes the attention?

Sneak into their homes at night and force fuck until i nut repeatedly in the pussy. Drag out for as long as possible- wwyd mf girlfriend on left

yes please moar

Time stamp with tits goddamn you

have her get on her knees and beg for my cock, then finally give her my cock while I stroke her tits. As I'm about to cum, finish over her tits. then fuck her pussy till it's all filled up.

What else would you do with her?

wwyd?

Quietly play with her skirt. She pushes away my hand but I reach under. I touch her, get under panties, and play with her with really cold, dirty fingers

She lets go all over my freezing fingers

keep going

Grab all her hair behind her head and fuck her mouth till i nut down her throat. Pull it out and slap her face with my wet hard cock

mmm, any more?

ex, do what you want with her.

wwyd with her pussy/ass?

thank god for third wave feminism. i cant believe this bitch is in high school. amazing

Take off those hideous heels and sock and fuck her feet

wwyd to brooke?

reply for reply