First time on acid, i took 2 tabs im tripping balls

first time on acid, i took 2 tabs im tripping balls

Have fun. Make sure to have something to do. Sitting around doing nothing is a bad idea on acid.

Nice man.
How far along are you into your trip?

well im just sitting around right now, was playing bloodborne but i cant play for shit rn

this. have tripsit IRC open in case you need someone to get you out of an annoying thought loop. if you're in your house, put on a playlist and queue up your favourite show.

i have some edm and metal goin in the background

put on adult swim cartoons are hilarious on acid

Watch Wolf Alice - Freazy

are you creative or artsy at all? try drawing or banging a drum or something. also write shit down too, it's fun as fuck reading the stuff you wrote while tripping.

sounds great, really jealous of you OP. have fun!

Music is always good. Anything to keep your thoughts moving.

Go look at yourself in the mirror.

if i were on 2 hits of acid.... i wouldnt be typing on the internet

main thing OP just relax and tune out for a couple of hours. once you're done peaking you'll have enough energy to play some chill vidya again.

IS YOUR SCREEN SCROLLING UP OUT OF YOUR MONITOR ??? SWEEEEET

lmao

last time I did acid everything kept sliding left for some reason and my desktop icons were changing size, among other things.

im trying to play final fantasy 15 rn its fucking insane

if you can still operate your computer, you aren't tripping shit
go to bed kiddo

its night time where i am right now but it looks nice as fuck outside, kind of want to go outside but not sure if thats a bad idea. im with other ppl but they r playing smash so id be going alone

2 tabs is perfect for a first trip.

poke your head out for a bit every now n then for some fresh air. how is it out there user? can you see the moon? every time I trip i feel like I imagine the clouds look like charging horses across the sky and the pine trees continue on into infinity