Doomsday wins the fight with batman, supes and ww

>doomsday wins the fight with batman, supes and ww
What would Lex do next?

Play the violin as Rome burns

He'd finally put on his Joker makeup and laugh maniacally as DD crushed random, empty buildings.

Then he'd go to college and fulfill his sinister destiny by creating Facebook.

Wouldn't that freak mom though?

Not inaccurate, although Lex was supremely confident that some combination of the other metahumans armed with the kryptonite weaponry could take down either Superman or Doomsday, whichever of them survived.

Something I've been curious about - what was in the other case they were transporting from the docks? We see them load a crate and another case identical to the one the crate contains. It's that case that they unpackage at LexCorp that contains the kryptonite. Was the other case a fake? Had he initially intended to pass off fake kryptonite to Bruce?

i dont get why lex blood or human blood would mix with a kryptonian to make a monster. does that mean if superman ever reproduced his kid would be an abomination

His first plan already failed

This was his nuclear option, and the equivalent of taking the ball everyone's playing with and going home.

piss in a jar.

give it to doomsday.

>i dont get why lex blood or human blood would mix with a kryptonian to make a monster.

He asked the computer to do it.

does that mean if superman ever reproduced his kid would be an abomination

some stories say that Superman can't breed with humans with rare occasion like Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, currently in the comics he has a son from Lois and his powers work on and off

probably get an australian proxy and shitpost on here and pol during the happening

pic related; all he wants

he maybe thought he had it undercontrol because he used his blood to resurect general zod.

That's the point

I've been wondering, where was Flash during all this? Where's he based?

If he can process information at such an enhanced rate, and he is constantly on the watch for news, I refuse to believe the hour or so that Doomsday was wrecking shit with just the humans trying to stop him, Martin was twiddling his thumbs waiting for it all to blow over

Hell, he could have been asleep. It was all going down pretty late at night.

Yeah maybe. Maybe they'll touch on it in JL, since they explained away a lot of problems in MoS in BvS

>where was Flash during all this? Where's he based?

Central City

>GREEN arrow is from eureka
Lol

WW needs to step up her game

It doesn't matter as long as he's doing something. He's a qt no matter what he does.

>something I've been curious about - what was in the other case they were transporting from the docks? We see them load a crate and another case identical to the one the crate contains.

the large black boxes are filled with military hardware, namely the Javelin that gets fired at the Batmobile later, the wooden crate had a smaller case in it with the Kryptonite.

>does that mean if superman ever reproduced his kid would be an abomination
More like when he ejaculates his cum would go through the girl's body like a bullet, effectively killing her or at least paralyzing her.

PLOT TWIST:
Joker didn't shoot Batgirl, Superman just fucked her.

>Use kryptonite
You didnt think he just gave all his shit to batman, right?

>Ask Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman to save the day. Maybe enhance them with kryptonite

>Chill out considering he already knows Darkseid is coming, nothing can be done about it and he proved his point that power is immoral by nature

the next step of his master plan is crashing this planet with no survivors