S/fur continues

s/fur continues

needs mares

more mares and creampies, with possibility of impreg

that is an expression a dog could never make

in hindsight, that's probably an odd comment for anyone who wasn't following the discussion in the last thread

They can. You just need to learn to see the tiny differences in their faces. If you can't tell who a dog is by looking at their face, then you might just not recognize their facial expressions.

I've seen some pretty expressive faces -- border collie and Aussie -- but nothing as distinctly human as that pic.

okay, I'm going to bed

bump

Most expressive dog faces I've seen are my malamutes. Helps that one has white eyebrows, but...damn, her expressions seem human at times.

Sup Fags

Not many, that's for sure. Probably the quietest Friday night/Saturday morning I remember. Sup with you?

Nothing really. It has been quiet. What have you been up to? Anything exciting?

i cant think of anything more weird and fucked up then being a furry

fucking dead burning kids

Lies. I killed s/fur on Tuesday. Was a great endeavor, but amusing.

No, nothing unique or exciting. Work and WoW, and checking on s/fur for the first couple days in 9 months or so.

You?

Watch out. Hes about to enter maximum damage control mode.

Getting on for the first time in a few day. cleaning my room and setting up a few of my retro systems.

Bump

spamming does make people leave

no. it just drowns out the noise. and a new thread is made. who cares if people leave anyway. Make a new thread. after a while the trolls will leave. you just ignore them. their like any bullies. Don't give them the reaction they want and they disappear.

I mean, I'm all for deploying Warhammer Wednesday, hfy, and a variety of other glorious spam weapons, but I have to say Hetty was the master of destruction.

Nice. I should probably be cleaning house, but...gaming and Sup Forums. Go figure.

no im a shitposter and usually spam these threads but i havent been in the mood to do that lately

meh. the house will still be there. what's a little personal time?

But why? what's the point? it's not even destruction for the sake of destruction because it is ultimately pointless.

Son of cockwizard, then.

Nah, the point is to wait until you feels safe and then unleash 7 levels of heresy.

well the less furry pics the better, also i must show my hate towards this weird shit

Hello

You didnt even waste a picture slot though.

but why? that still serves no purpose.

you don't have to. Just live and let live. There are probably ting you do that I might not like. But I don't care. because that's your prerogative.

hello

Why not? This is Sup Forums, no one needs a reason for anything. And Alice the Stuttering Psychologist said I was doing it right by derailing threads, so there's that .

some people deserve hate, and furries do

cause of Why do you post furry threads knowing that a shitstorm could be inbound any minute.

It just seems like a waste of time and it
s easier to just be at peace with everything than look for conflict.

what shitstorm?

i love shitstorms and violence

Do... Do you really want to know?

no i cant be ''at peace'' with these threads cuz that would mean i accept this shit and i dont and never will so

Sort of like the anti-gay people who later come out of the closet, I expect. Or kill themselves because they can't reconcile it.

Like I said though, you aren't even wasting the picture limit. You gotta aim for winning the war by killing the threads faster than they can make them.

I've been lurking for years now and am yet to see a shit storm.

You don't need to accept IT. Just accept it's existence and that nothing you do will ever change it.

Well... I mean, I guess its not a shit storm, but...

>when your favorite artist starts drawing nothing but herm and gayfur out of nowhere

yea they should kill themselves
i said im not in the mood to spam today, ok
but it might change if i try hard enough

floof

oh, I remember you
welcome back!
you should get an intro pic
maybe start namefagging like the cool guys

It won't. I don't like that the sun will supernova eventually. But I can never change that. I don't like that there are idiotic people around me. But I can't change that. It's easier to accept what you cannot change and affect what you can than worry about all the things outside your reach.

hey sunny

nah too much work, sounds like a job and im a lazy fuck
i refuse to accept the things i hate

good evening
err morning
whatever

maybe in a month or three
if you're still here

i like this guy

1 of ?

then you will always feel sad, angry, and alone. Become one with everything and life will be much easier.

Technically morning

2 of ?

thats the thing about Sup Forums, things in the normal world are normal but in here the most fucked up things are normal.

Your greater good is nothing compared to the Imperium of Man, xenos scum!

welp
thread over

>become one with everything
no thanks, i dont wanna become a monk

well that just depends upon your neighbors, really

how's life treating you this morning?

CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL! CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL!