Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just got pegged by my girlfriend for the first time.
AMA

How's that bhole feelin? She lube you up good? She call you a bitch after?

Doesn't she mind the fact you're gay?

pretty sure he's not gay if he has a girlfriend and lets her fuck his ass

Whose idea was it?

not bad. yup. nope.
i ain't gay, just freaky ;)

It's gay.

what i've leared from Sup Forums

>you're gay unless you only fuck women in the missionary position. no exceptions.

>having sex with girls is gay
sure

Is your name joe

spot fuckin on faggot

mostly hers but i wasn't opposed
nope

The woman in this act is irrelevant. OP is being a passive little bitch being penetrated by behind.

>Things that didn't happen.

This.

OP likes a dick in his ass, real or fake, you gay nigga.

her idea or yours?

I'm sure it did happen, just substitute 'girlfriend' for 'old man in the public toilets'.

it must count for something that he only likes a woman's dick in his ass

I know that feel OP. That first time your gf pegs you, and you're riding that dick, damn!

How does something like that(pegging) come up and get acted out?

I'm thisfag , not OP.
But for me, we were talking about our previous sex experiences, and I told her I'd had a gay 3 way (yup, 3 dudes) and she got horny as fuck. We went out like that night to buy a strap on lol.
But we had talked about slightly gay shit I'd done before, you know just bringing that kinda shit up slowly. For some reason she fucking loves that I fuck (or get fucked, rather) by guys sometimes.
Most of the time we fuck though, I'm dom and she likes dd/lg and rape play. Go figure, people be complicated. Best sex I've ever had though.

Is she ok about the AIDS?

Yeah she's cool with it.

For me and my ex it was "if you get to fuck me in the ass, I get to fuck you in the ass"

>it must count for something that he only likes a woman's dick in his ass

Thats like saying traps arent gay

Can you greentext the moment you two agreed? And the event?

This.

were balls touching? no? see, not gay. QED

If tumblr has taught me anything it's that, for some fucking reason, a cunt ton of women love the idea of two dude fucking each other.
No body knows why.

I would be pretty turned on to find out that my boyfriend had done stuff with other dudes. I got excited to find out that he had a glass wand that he had used on himself many times, and occasionally I finger him while sucking his dick.

I am afraid to propose it, many people fill me with fears. Who proposed it? Tell me more please

When are you going to stop being a pussy and upgrade to a shemale or just a shemale in a 3way?

/thread

Yup, I haven't figured it out either. But it's fucking awesome and a win-win for me, so I'll take it.

for the sole purpose of procreation.

>Liking something in your butt means you automatically want a dick in there

So by that logic all lesbians that use dildos are actually straight? Are you reading what you write?

It's not gay to like prostate stimulation, by your logic kissing a girl means you would kiss a guy too since they both have mouths. I guess we are all gay

This isn't gay this is so nice I do it sometimes with guys to because when they go in the bed with me I kissing the butthole and inserting finger they like it really and enjoying it so much :)

t. your average mexican

you're a degenerate faggot.

it's good most couples don't get married or have kids these days. you're all fucking shit.

with the light off

Kissing girls is a mile away from kissing a big, hairy, ugly sweaty man.

Getting fucked up the butthole however, it might as well be a man ploughing your backside. You're not enjoying any of the feminine attributes of your partner, only the male appendage you wish she had.

Lol not Mexican this is just stupid what you think . You have try it before??

Had a vibe on my taint while i came and that shit almost had me saying "God Bless America". Did you cum while she was bangin that a-hole?

My gf has tied me to the bed and shoved an 8 inch dildo in to my ass until i anal orgasmed. But draws the line at using a strap on.

holding a dick in your hand is gay

most amazing thing ever? i love when my wife decides she wants to fuck me, I dont ask her for her, but once in awhile, she just goes dom and puts it on and wants to fuck me which it makes it so much hotter that SHE wants to do it, I wouldnt mind if she did it more often, currently its once every two or three months but FUCKKKK when she decides to put it on and go to town fuckkk. its amazing. and that SHE wants to do it vs oh hey im asking to be fucked is awesome in its own aspecets