I work at an ace hardware, AMA

i work at an ace hardware, AMA

Do you sell hammers?

What aisle is the pussy on?

lots

usually back in the office

Ace hardware sucks my cock. I work at Lowes.

Do you sell hammers?

tell that to the people who come in talking shit about lowes lmao

Y'all niggas hiring?

Why does ace only hire girls that don't know shit beyond how to suck dick?

Do you sell hammers?

Do you guys have a schedule for a fight tonight in front of your store.

Tips to get super cheap tools/supplies?

Yes, but please dont be like the niggers that apply. or the face tattoo crackheads.

we've got zero girls but i wish there was so i could fuck her with one of those expanding inflatable toilet bowl unblockers

Shit, time to start shopping at Ace

Because they suck cock to get the job.

You ever seem that movie Cobra?

Nigga you dumb af. Lowe's horrible.

that sucks. i used to work at one of the RSC's for few years paid great but they didn't care about the employees for shit.
it's cool that no single store is corporate owned though.

How do I not nignog?

Both ace in my are only got girls. I go there asking to look for something when I damn well know where it is. They stupid as hell too, can you get that one down there that requires you to bend over? They do it n smile chewing their gum.

not OP but I have watched Cobra, why bring it up in this thread?

we get lots of crackheads and drunk people fighting because we are next to a bar, but we get super cheap bar food so it works out.

being a rewards member makes a big ass difference. also not being a rude dick, because i can charge anything i want for a lot of items. coupons are good.

no but im thinking i should

yeah my store is just owned by a guy and his dad, they're super cool and theres no drug testing and i can do whatever i want as long i sell shit and am not a dick to customers.

have a normal name, dont come in dressed like you just rlooted a bunch of stores after an anti trump rally

this sounds hot

how much do you get paid and what state? (i worked at the rsc, might go apply at my local ace, i filled up those opti-packs i know almost every product in the full case/bigger shit/tools)

Nothing but old people working at the Ace by my place that closed down a couple years ago.

you cut window glass?
kind of a lost trade with a hundred companies that sell the vinyl aluminum 300 buck each prefab windows

every ace is different and some do different and special type things like such.

Any store secrets you'd like to share? Other than being not being a dick.

I know most Ace Hardwares are independently owned or franchised or whatever but why the fuck have I gone to 10 different ones and can't find a single location that has metric o-rings in 1mm thickness?

$11 and washington

the pay is shit tbh

our store does not, but they are all different

There really aren't any.

Do you ever get high sniffing glue and stuff?
Also, which is the best compound to get high on?

Lowes sucks cock I work at Home Depot

R34 or r12

i'd go to a special place for something like that. we don't have a lot of specialized screws and stuff so i end up having to send people to a place that dels only with that

maybe get it online?
i fucking hate people that dont know how to use google and instead come ask me stuff at the store like i know everything. why not ask the thing that likely has thousands of people with the same exact problem as you and thousands of others that know exactly how to fix it? fuck

the worst is people that can barely speak english and they come in not nknowing what the fuck they want because they cant descrivbe it or tell me what it does or pronounce anythng and then they get mad at me like its my fault they dont know how to fucking talk or use a computer or learn the names of the thing they are looking for

i take a lot of dabs before work. i had some moonshine before coming in the other day, shit was cash.

I have no job and I'm destined for failure. Fml and fuck you

Do you sell hammers?

dude i never had a job until this and im 24. wageslaving sucks. at least i can fuck around and watch youtube and throw things at coworkers.

live near moxee? if so i'd apply at the RSC you'll make a lot more.

No secrets? Then tell us a funny story related to your job.

are you one of the helpful hardware folk?

hey i used to work at one of the original ace hardwares near chicago. it was a nightmare basically because the customers expected really good salesmen and/or people who are literally experts on plumbing and tools and building stuff.

anyway, what department(s )do you work in? do you cut keys or do any repair stuff?

i probably cut over a thousand keys and learned how to repair a few windows while i was only there for a summer.

Lowes? Home Depot? Ace? Ha!

Menards master race here!

Are you the non posted last week in occupation thread? Are you from SoCal?

lol omg i used to spend entire shifts trying to help customers find nuts and bolts and screws in all those drawers

You rent dirty tools that don't work.

I do not. the trucks are always delayed coming over the passes. annoying as fuck to get the truck like 4 hours before close.

im not, but ill send you to someone that is. depends what you want

>it was a nightmare basically because the customers expected really good salesmen and/or people who are literally experts on plumbing and tools and building stuff.

Yes, this is still the case. I get in trouble if i tell them to google it. I'm all departments. everyone is. you have to know and do everything. i cut a shitload of keys and repair screen doors and stuff. i fucking hate trying to find the right blank for people weird ass ancient crypt keys.

no but i have made this thread a few times

it doesn't help that i am retard when it comes to that stuff so i basically try a hundred different drawers until i find what works. hate it so much. trying to stock that shit is also annoying beyond belief. now when people come in holding some screw i just tell them the aisle its on and not walk back there with them.

Dear OP,
I love Ace Hardware because they tend to hire the most knowledgeable staff. Definitely a much better chance of getting someone who knows something than at Lowe's or Home Depot. And Ace Hardware employees are a lot more friendly and willing to go find someone else if they don't know the answer.

So thanks, and keep up the good work. Also thanks for the great rewards program.

yeah the drivers are dickbags and they get all the good shit from the company and the actual workers get treated worse. but i heard the moxee rsc was pretty decent we were in like 3rd place for productivy.

i don't miss building shit like this in under 45 minutes,international order.

sorry not sure why the resizer made it horizontal

We haven't rented your mother since '04.

Nigga where'd you find an Ace hardware still open?

thanks babe
HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND CHIP READERS

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN

YES THE GREEN CIRCLE NEEDS TO BE PUSHED, IT MEANS YES

That looks nice. lately the shit has been weirdly stacked with fragile stuff on the bottom or obvious stacking guidelines printed on boxes ignored. totes come with a bunch of random shit in them instead of being all one section. pisses me off.

Ohh shit

they are everywhere including tons internationally, i worked at one single warehouse (out of like 15 in us) and they always told us at meetings they were making hundreds of million a year at just the one i worked at.

yeah i worked in the heavy ass paint/spools of wire, tools and go figure light bulbs.
yeah i've seen some terrible opti's shit just thrown in there, those kids never made it.

Whats a good tool to throw at those kids that run on my lawn?

Pipe wrench. Heavy, but not too heavy. And much cheaper than a similarly sized box wrench.

so many nigs trying to shoplift