I have two cumsocks to dispose of but the house is too heavily guarded for me to indiscreetly take it outside

i have two cumsocks to dispose of but the house is too heavily guarded for me to indiscreetly take it outside
do i just carry them in my undies and say im taking out the trash
I haven't washed them since the summer and they're stinking up the room

>wait until middle of night
profit

what the fuck

Put them under your pillow

it is the middle of the night
everyone is awake

that raises even further questions

i tried that but the cum fairy never came so i just keep them in my old shoes

what the fuck is happening in your house

check'd
my dick waits for no one so i just wank when no one is in the room

nothing noteworthy. I'm just fucking fed up with these fuckers stinking up the place. leaving the windows open only does so much

>open window
>tie them together
>swing them around to gain a little momentum
>sling over neighbors fence

this

just throw them out the window

hmm...my cats might fuck with them and rip em up, leaving evidence. but you have given me an idea
there are some bushes in the back yard. if i can get back there without raising suspicion i can tie em together and throw them in there

get a plastic bag
put them in the plastic bag
put plastic bag down your pants
go out to trash can or any location
take out plastic bag and put it in trash bin
???
profit

>too heavily guarded for me to indiscreetly take it outside

Sooooooo you like, WANT people to see you?

Your house is guarded? What're you, 8?

1. Take socks to bathroom
2. Wash in sink with hot water and shampoo
3. Dry on heater/radiator in roo
4. Put with other laundry for your mom to wash as normal
5 profit by having extra pair of socks that you wouldn't have had if you'd disposed of them

>cumsocks
mfw

Just spray them w/ deodorant or put them in the wash and reuse, socks don't grow on trees user.

Can honestly say I have never came in a sock, just to retain the little dignity I have left, always thought cumming in socks was a meme.

typo
guarded by the wardens we call younger sisters
damn, why didn't i think of that

either way the mission was successfully carried out. But i discovered...a third sock. I had a 3 sock bola, a lethal weapon. I felt bad smuggling it outside and then disposing of it in the dumpster (the moon was too bright for me to stealth into the bush, the trashcans had more cover).

to think that this problem started because i jerked off one time and wasnt able to hold in my cum long enough to get to the bathroom. after that, it became a sort of... addiction. yes, the feeling of that fluffy cotton rubbing me raw was a dark pleasure.

Learn from my mistakes. Don't jerk off without the proper equipment.

wait.. so, you can't find a way to leave your room to throw away your molding semen socks, but you can waddle butt ass naked to the bathroom while edging?

you misunderstand me
i knew i couldn't make it to the bathroom because of my TTC (time to cum) was shorter than the duration it'd take me to get to the bathroom
so i yanked the sock off of my foot, and began the hundred years war

post pics of third sock

I don't understand it either.

OP you're such a retarded faggot. just fucking throw them away you moron.

third sock is dead with the other two
done and done

Mission complete. Now cum into a bottle of water like normal people and dump it out and throw it away

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

> op is underage

>throw the socks over the neighbors fence
>watch their dog find the socks
>watch it put it in its mouth and carry them inside the house
>mission accomplished
mfw

>>cumsocks

Ewwwww

duuude
you should sell that advice
now I can actually just throw it out the window, and it wont stink

You're welcome user

nah man, you gotta be 18 to use this site, and no one under 18 can use it cause of complex algorithms located in the SmartCP program embedded into the servers.
my name is john wick and I'm 40 and my dog daisy is dead

Solution is simple! Should be storing your cum in younger sisters.

Why is everybody awake in the middle of the night at your house?

Thank you Mr wick. I can sleep knowing Sup Forums is protected from delinquents that illegally use a website. What a time to Sup Forums alive.

take it from me, user
do not eat the green fruits. They may have a flavor you like, but it's only poison in the end.

In this modern age, we all have phones and computers. They're asleep now, but I don't sleep until dawn.

Don't thank me, thank SmartCP~

Why are you being so heavily watched? Are you 6 years old or something?

watched? nah man, just don't want to arouse suspicion

Do you think you will always be like this? Or do you imagine yourself as a normal person in regards to the future? I wanna know what the cum sock kids become

I don't think I'll always be like this. I feel like I'm just going through a lazy phase, but I'm getting out of it one step at a time. I doubt I'll ever be normal, but that's due to social awkwardness. Functioning, I'm confident in though.