ITT: We mange a pizza joint

ITT: We mange a pizza joint.

>Sup Forums runs pizza joint
>only serves cp

Store is closed due to budget cuts. Sorry and goodbye.

Shit we've got mange in here?
Go clean up that shit before we get a citation from health and safety.

Ok who the fuck ate all the breadsticks?

We don't serve Pepsi here, is coke fine?

Said no one ever. Who the fuck prefers pepsi?

Sorry I'm late boss! I had to drive my kids to school and got stuck in traffic!

Get a real jerb like me heh

I nutted in the tomato sauce

I shit in the pizza sauce again. This time it was diarrhea.

got muh dick stuck in the dough-mixer again, boss. what do?

spilled da cheese b0ss

Hee-hee, how vanilla.

SHIT guys a jew just walked in wat do.

throw 'em in the oven?

Yes. Throw em in the oven.

A joint you say?

Complement them on their achievements and everything they've done as a group to make the world a better place.

so basically ignore them til they go away

NO NIGGERS

Mustard complements ketchup, kind words compliment people.

Lets make snail pizza guys

I'll be back in 10 minutes and I expect to see improvements across the board or I'm shutting this place down until new staff can be found.

Luckily we serve kosher pizza so we have no problems accommodating are Jewish friends.

Who keeps leaving fucking pictures of Morgan Freeman everywhere

This could actually be good user. Slice up that sucker, put it on a pizza with some garlic and cheese. Could be really nice.

Escargo fuck yourself.

Dammit...thanks for catching that and correcting me, I always get the two mixed up.

*farts*

yup pizza hut

Hello, I'd like to place an order?

So what do you think ?
is it good ?

Hey! you're not my supervis.... oh shit.
Quick guys, get the stoners out of the freezer and tell the girl at the drive through window to stop fucking around on tinder and actually do her job.

Make pizza for the snail, I think you mean.

Perfect

all the chairs are gone b0ss

Those are small snails though, now I'm disappoint.
Then you're gonna love me for this, it's spelled damnit.

some one had a miscarriage on the men s toilett floor need some user to clean up

Someone shit in the restroom trash can. It looks like a real roper!

Pineapple on every pizza! Don't like it? Too bad! Go somewhere else with your horrible taste in food.

Thats a Pizza Hut that I'd go to

Pineapple tastes like this

AARRRGGGHHH !!!111!!

My penis fell in the fryer !&^!!! HALP

Oh shit

Why didn't you name that gif CthulhuDick.gif?

Hello, is this the Build a Bear place?

Nope, want some shitty pizza?
We add more pineapple for every time you ask us not to.

Hey, there's a girl passed out in the bathroom!

Keep Jerry away from her, he goes weird around unconscious women.
The last time we had one, he called the cops and an ambulance.

*stares at waitresses asses all day*

Gotcha, I'll just put a few signs and drag the mop out, pretend we're cleaning it.

Well while you're in there "cleaning", remember to wear "gloves". The one before last gave so many people the clap that the entire staff except Jerry constituted a standing ovation.

Good thing the owner's son had that condom machine installed on the wall, when he got drunk that one time and thought he was in Tijuana

I want a meat pizza

Really OP? You couldnt mange to spell mange correctly? Stick your dick tip in a jar of green relish you jenkum huffer.

Fuck off back to Domino's, nigger.

Samefag.

Has anyone seen my dick shaped cookie cutter?

Ugh don't remind me, he kept hitting on me the entire night. He wouldn't understand that I'm a dude with long hair and kept talking about getting some of that Tijuana nasty.

Someone called again asking for CP. I think we're being trolled by the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Alright, listen up guys, we got some serious issues here. Corporate is pissed. I just got back from the regional's office; labor and food cost are way over budget, HR has been handling multiple complaints from facebook and feedback that our staff has been rude and even hostile to guests, and I keep getting complaints that one of you has been leavings dick pics laying about the place. Regional also denied our request for a new back up cooler on the line, so as usual, stop storing shit in there over night.

Muh nigga, its the only thing that keeps me going some days.

Samefag.

Just ask for a paypal account, charge them for twenty cheese pizzas and have them delivered for free to his neighbors.

How terrifying it must be to live life like that.

I can't even manage myself, why the fuck would you give me any responsibility?

So a pizza place without meat?
That's like a burger place that doesn't use buns.

Fuck I didn't even read the small print, they want you to order one day in advance to ensure it'll show up on time.
Might as well make my own pizza, a if meatless and 24 hours in advance is how they do it.

They're also only open 3 days a week. How does that work? Do they deliver when closed, or accept calls when closed?
> most small businesses fail, and totally deserve to fail

I bet they charge through the nose as well, but they're from Orange County, so the rich jews that are their clientele can probably afford it.

>mange

Poor dog never got over being exposed to cosmic radiation.
His three friends were some of the few people who wanted to associate with him afterwards.

Got reports of mange. I'm gonna have a look around your establishment if you don't mind.

Uh, Mr Manager sir. I'm going to have to call in sick today. I have a terrible rash on my balls.

Where do you think we get our parmesan?
Unless you're unable to walk or function, you're either coming to work or looking for a new job tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe we should take a little oregano out of the sauce, as it might be a bit heavy as it is.. possibly add a bit more crushed garlic. What do you guys think.

fuck off we closed

This place is a pizza hut, if you want to make good pizza, do it at home buddy.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Select all squares that match the label Pepperoni.

he'll be fine.

>\thread

Instructions unclear. Dick caught in pizza oven.

I like it best when the staff greets you when you come in.