Shit, abort abort. I'm not tryna fuck a dwarf of have manlet kids. How do I make her hate me...

Shit, abort abort. I'm not tryna fuck a dwarf of have manlet kids. How do I make her hate me. I don't have the heart to just say fuck her. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give her to me

say you're gay

can at least be friends, fool

Are you crazy. When will you ever have another chance to fuck a midget. Imagine how huge your cock is going to look in those sausage fingers. I'd love to fuck a midget bitch.

You some kinda faggot?
Smash that midget out and film it.

Too obvious
Would if I could Sup Forumsro

uhhh wear a condom, pull out, or put it in her back door. Those are all really good options.

You're dumb.

What if she is just a normal person who didn't secrete a lot of growth hormone? Tiny chicks are the best.

Besides, even if she is legit dwarf... when was the last time you played mini golf with a midget?

smash.
or... dont be a bitch. and just go with it. look past the height thing sheesh. shes short.. you'll be able to pick the bitch up

Fair enough, I'll reconsider it.
I have plenty of friends, I don't need one that lives 30 miles away

Exactly this. if its legit dwarf size status. who gives a shit. you might have a great time.

be a little more open to new things is all m8

Post dubs decide thread and you'll be free

Ask her for a full pic of her. She is perhaps just exaggerating.

pussy is pussy

Messaging all the ugly chick's in my tinder to get a dubs get thread going for all you helpful lads.

Also, she's not exaggerating

if dubs..

which is more important. height or dick size?

tell her you have a 9 inch penis and that your last girlfriend was a midget and you hated the fact that her mouth was too small to give you a bj, nevermind anal.

Then have the hard-on to just fuck her.
Wrap it, anal, always cum in her mouth, you name it.
How many opportunities will you have to say "with my balls on her clit, my dick legit went to her ribs"?

she looks like a great person, get to know her OP

so close. fuck

the shitty puns bout sex w/ someone who is technically in the midget sized category.

are not in short supply...

dubs, fuck her

she a qt go get it

>Alexyss
>Ugly
I mean, I'd say she's cute in a "so plain it's endearing" kind of way. To each their own, I guess.

what is wrong with you OP

well fuck it, try to get nudes fag unless you're gay. fucking gaylord

Seriously user, just have sex with the short chick.

Just got out of a pretty shit relationship, not really thinking about a whole lot.
Also
Eh

Jackpot! Dubs gets

Trip over her a couple times on your first date, 'accidentally'.

Yeah, fair. That picture doesn't do her any favors. Still wouldn't say ugly, just maybe 5.5-6.5.

Ask for nudes.

Put a handle on her, carry her around like a suitcase, throw her in the trunk. It's a portable dick massager.

tits

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

Give her my number, I like short chicks that look young.

why are dubs so hard to get?

smash dat shit op

dubz win

My mom says I have to find someone else to fuck or the neighbors will get suspicious. Will you be her?

Theeeeee tribs checked.

Ooo!!! Start talking about marriage on the first date.

Not bad anons, not bad.

underrated post.

I have a cuck fetish, could I watch you with another man.

Roll roll roll ur boat gently down the street.

I prefer younger girls, do you have a younger sister.

Wait. Is midget bitch 17???

Bro. Just fucking pound that shit. She didn't ask to marry you. Calm tha fuck down. Just enjoy doing a grown woman that's like a child and move on. Maybe keep a trophy from the experience like one of her tiny woman pubes or some shit.

I combined the two, and I feel like I'm going to be on some fort of watch list now.

this man.
its a once in a lifetime opportunity. if she is kinda good looking and not gross go for it. she will ride you like there's no tomorrow.

Midgets rule

Go fuck the dwarf. Just think of how big your cock is going to look compared to her.

She's hanging in there tight!

Dubs gets next reply.

Dude at 4 feet you could pretend she was the 12 year old neighbor girl

Do you have a younger sister? I like young girls.

Roll

rollingggg

Ask if she's fat too.

I mean, I have pedo tendencies but I'm not a real pedo, I just like girls that look like they're 12. Know what I mean?

roll

Easy fuck

rollin

my ex is taking me to court for child support so you're gonna hafta pay for the dates.

ask for her snapchat, then send her a pic of ur dick.

this

>mini golf
Wouldn't it be regular golf for her?

Dude what the fuck are you near folsom California? That Amy chick is a babe, she matched with me but is super boring. Hmu if you get her noods fam

That's alright. I like 'em small. Makes my cock look bigger.

she looks like a right stuck up bitch. probably boring because she's used to getting through life on looks alone.

That's what i do

she's not even hot... Not by Cali standards

Yeah, I'm around there. And she looks like j-Leni in her pics, idk about her irl. I might give her a try tho.

she's barely fuckable by new zealand standards m8

>not even hot...
>looks like j-Leno

this

aren't there crazy amount of pussy in new zealand and australia? should I not be combining those two places?

aussie has way hotter girls until they start talking

Ask if she is a "little person" or "dwarf". Get some crystal clear clarification on the situation before you abort, my guy. If she's literally just funsize, cool RIGHT?

winrar

Chico? Lmao come on you can do better around here

Poor Eden

How tall are you, op? You could fuck her in the air

lmao. Amy is like a 4 in Cali, 7 in the mid west, 5 in NY and FL.

send me a picture of your asshole, i'll send you mine
pretty please with a donkey on top?

roll kek

got any pictures of your pubes? i need em right now

yes roll

user roll dubs get?

idubbbz get

this is un-dubs-able
cursed request? roll

Picture of your pubes. Now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c

Jailbait midget, you best rek that

cursed post eh? dont tell me the odds!
ROLL

check em - roll!!
i hereby banish the curse from this comment!
MEDIOCRE

fuck it really is cursed
roll for trips maybe

Hey, I was just trying to be funny, but honestly, my balls are full. You want to go out for a drink soon (this week) and see where the night takes us :)

Kek