Hey user, south carolina here..why do people hate guns so much?

hey user, south carolina here..why do people hate guns so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=man goes to jail for killing unarmed intruder
lmgtfy.com/?q=when can I shoot a burglar?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause they hate freedom

Gun haters aren't people.

god I love you.

They associate firearms with initiation of violence as opposed to defense of oneself.

Cuz they're liberal faggots

because yall haven't shoot your own ass holes with them guns.

>initiation
and escalation

I don't hate guns. I just hate rednecks and sand niggers. They are one in the same.

I'll single you out user to start a conversation: that gun in the picture, the big one? 308, but if I were to fuck up a school or gay club or anything else you know what I'd use? A pistol and extended mag. I could do far more damage. I know know one in the forum so far has said ar15, but I am so dissapointed..my little girl who is 9 has shot a .223, people have no idea about guns nowadays..

furthermore when I was in college, when one of our presidents said there was a certain mag limit I bought a shit ton of 36 glock, around 30 of them and resold them when it was illegal..no american gun law is ever retroactive..made probably 1100 bucks..

school president?

so wtf are u disappointed about??

Been trying to get my hands on one of those bad boys...

It's actually pretty funny when you show somebody a 5.56 cartridge that's never seen one, they're always like 'Jesus is that it? It's tiny.' Because the AR15 is so overhyped by the media people figure it's some insane round.

the hypersonic armor piercing cop killa holler points are pretty good though

cuz dey racist

I love you user

Cocks or Tigers?

I don't hate guns. Just the people that can't defend themselves without one.

What's the difference? Here's an open chamber.

>A pistol and extended mag. I could do far more damage

So you hate my great grandmother who, without a gun, is incapable of meaningfully defending herself against anyone that wants to attack her or steal her property?

I know it's a played out talking point but guns are an equalizer. If somebody for some reason wanted to hurt my great grandmother I would hope she had a firearm because god knows she's not physically capable of fighting off that attacker.

Seriously dude, what would possess you to say something so monumentally retarded?

I'm just saying gangsters use guns as an all option. As opposed to the final lethal solution. Cowards is what I was hinting at.

lmao, say goodbye to grandma if she's stupid enough to shoot someone just for stealing something....if you agree with it or not, it's against the law to shoot someone for simply stealing something.

Depends on the state, honestly.

this is op, I'll bite user. You could land more kills with a long barrel high P+ bullshit than a simple pistol..nothing to grab..running into a club..36 round mag able to be easily reactioned..and despite all the news hate bullshit with the ar15..and I'm not a conspiracy theorist alex joneser..the gun used was a modified carbine glock..blegh..go fuck yourself.

That's literally everyone fam
Unless you're a fucking telekinesis mutant.
In which case fuck you dr xavier

is that a PTR or a CAI? if you bought a century arms weapon, then I do hate your fake gun.

Being anonymous on the internet in a board full of teenagers probably. Dont act like you respond to find a meaningful discussion. Approaching with insults and anecdotes is just light flaming.

Nice ptr91

it's a modified fal

You're telling me you can't defend yourself without a gun? What a puss.

>if she's stupid enough to shoot someone just for stealing something
So she should just sit there meekly in her room waiting for the police to drive the full 25 minutes to her home in the country while thugs make off with all the heirlooms she was going to pass on to her children? Interesting opinion you have there user.

>if you agree with it or not, it's against the law to shoot someone for simply stealing something.
Maybe if you live in a fucking shithole. Why the hell wouldn't you be allowed to shoot someone who broke into your house and started stealing your shit?

It's a century c308, op is a poorfag.

lol why are you so mad at me? i never said anything about what gun was or wasnt used where or anything about a AR15.

Not against someone who has a gun.

fuck off magneto

I truly try to avoid anecdotes and insults but that was such a retarded thing to say I felt an anecdote and insult was pretty fitting. Make up any anecdote you want.

23 year old 115 pound 5'3" woman gets attacked by a 6'2" 200 pound man? She can't defend herself without a gun in that situation? Oh well fuck her then, she's clearly useless, let her get raped and murdered.

It just doesn't make sense to have that mindset.

Google the meaning of anecdote retard.

because they have been totally brainwashed since early childhood into believing in the absolute power of the government and are super subservient to authority without question, and anything that suggests otherwise contradicts their programming, kinda gives them a short circuit and they don't even understand why...

Fucking seriously. I at least want a gun if the other guy does.

battle rifle master race!

Nigga your argument is literally "only the physically powerful deserve dignity in our society". That's an attitude straight out of the fucking 12th century, and you deserve to be insulted for it.

well, I actually live in the same state that OP mentioned in the title and no, it's not the right thing to do to blow the brains out of some 10 year old kid that tried to steal your pink flamingos in the front yard...or any age person who decided to steal anything..

LMAO COD AMIRITE FELLAS

people are scared of what they can't control.

And I understand these are hypotheticals and not anecdotes but I'm just basing off of the post I replied to for the sake of continuity.

Bill Clinton, from 1994 to 2004 when the law expired.

>or any age person who decided to steal anything..

if we actually had real punishment like cutting off the hands of thieves we wouldn't have this problem

thieves who learn they won't be stopped, don't stop voluntarily

>some 10 year old kid that tried to steal your pink flamingos in the front yard
Nice strawman faggot, this would actually be illegal pretty much everywhere. I'm not from SC so I don't know the laws, but considering they're pretty gun-friendly I would assume they make logical sense. In my state, in order to prove self-defense he would have to be in your home and posing a threat to you or your family.

>or any age person who decided to steal anything..
If someone breaks into my house in the middle of the night and starts taking my shit, he's a hostile fucking target. Clearly he has no respect for other people and so it's likely he would try to kill me or rape my girlfriend if he could. I would rather not take the risk, personally.

>like cutting off the hands of thieves
lol found the goatfucker

So you want Shariah law?
Think you came to the wrong board user.

I like you, user.

Not Sharia law, I want actual law with actual punishments. Not 3 months probation for stealing thousands of dollars.

Because they do not understand them.

defending oneself against someone with a gun.

Bruh, you must be either retarded or never been robbed.

I dont think people need semi automatic rifles for self defense. I think they are fine if you collect them but I don't think self defense should be a valid reason to own one.

no one needs a gun.

lol, ok faggot...pay attention if you do decide to actually get a gun permit to what they tell you is legal use and illegal use...you don't have to argue because it won't change the law..if you hear a noise in your house and your first instinct is to start fucking blasting away lmao, poor kitty cat...I hope you actually don't ever get a gun because you can't use it due to your pussy ass emotions (scared, worried, jealous his dick is bigger) you must only use it in a justified manner...

it makes as much sense as the woman who shot a shoplifter running out of a home depot-items can be replaced, lives-even shitty ones-can't and are protected under law...

and yeah, cutting off hands might help curb thieves, oh wait, nope them motherfuckers are still getting their hands cut off regularly...

gotta be 18 to post her kiddo

I've been robbed and I'm not retarded, that's why my ass isn't in prison for shooting every mother fucker that I FELT deserved it...

Niggers missuse them

I'll be the guy that says that that is 380 and for a defensive round you really need 357 or higher if you're not lugging that 308 around.

faggot. what a faggot..kys

>get a gun permit
>gun permit
>GUN PERMIT
HOLY FUCKING KEK

you fucking retarded liberals are so rich sometimes

>you don't have to argue because it won't change the law.
I agree 100%, and the fact of the matter is that the law is on MY side here, not yours. Pic related, just fucking google it if you don't believe me you politically ignorant mongoloid.

>.I hope you actually don't ever get a gun
You poor naive liberal child. I have three guns, and the only time they have ever hurt anyone is when I cut my finger on the cardboard of the box one of them came in.

>you can't use it due to your pussy ass emotions (scared, worried, jealous his dick is bigger)
Holy hell this projection, I'm laying down facts and you're just throwing out this bullshit from nowhere

>virginia light green
fuck you you almost perfect state

so you hate physically weak women and disabled people? Wow, you're so morally superior.

Dear retarded American

Most Scottish people own shotguns, much like the one in my picture. The difference is these are 100% used for shootung pheasants/ deer and such. You retarded Americans with AR15's and tactical fucking shotguns seem to like shooting each other with them, hence why people think they are bad.

Yours sincerely
Faggot

wow you're quite the ignorant pompous ass lol..
since you do appear to be the most ignorant person I've read in ALL of the threads, here...
let me google that for you...
lmgtfy.com/?q=man goes to jail for killing unarmed intruder

most gun related crimes in the US are commited with handguns. 60% of our gun deaths are suicides. You are literally more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed in a mass shooting.

you dwarvish fuck come to america and stop believing nonsense hearsay. you'll like it.

Hey bro north carolina here...fuck if i know?

Nice HK. It is because there are lots of pussies and faggots in the world.

Obviously a faggot that hides behind his gun, the reason most people get stabbed is because people are scared of a fist fight

Shotguns are nice but they aren't the best option for defending freedom.

Chesterfield county here. Where you from?

here in europe there was no need for guns and that's why everyone was so skeptical about it but now that eu fucked up by letting sand niggers in i'd like to get a nice ak myself. russia is neighbouring country so that shouldn't be a problem.

but mass shootings are scary on the news

>nice
>ak
pick none
be sure to pray to papa kalashnikov tonight for a more bountiful potato crop

this didn't answer my question and also made a lot of assumptions.

the world's a scary place, user.

yeah, cause if the home invader has a gun, the onus is on the home owner to de-escalate the situation, right?
fuck outta here, chickenshit.

You cut your finger just trying to get the gun out of the box? How the fuck can you be trusted with a firearm if you can't even open the box safely

honestly if i was gonna commit mass murder.

a firearm would be probably THIRD on my weapon list.

i would most likely rent a tractor dual axle and go to times squares at news years

Im not against anyone who wants one to own one. Ive killed people in the military and dont feel like doing that again. So I dont want one.

Again, all you're doing is showing everyone how painfully retarded you are.

THE LAW IS ON MY SIDE, AND I HAVE ALREADY SHOWN THIS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
lmgtfy.com/?q=when can I shoot a burglar?

THOSE PEOPLE WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT PROVE SELF-DEFENSE!

That is why we have trial by jury in this country instead of autistically applying the same punishment to every situation, although many of those results were from fucking Britain so kek

Did you know only about 3% of people in the military shoot to kill?

if there was any other weapon to get i'd happiliy get that. it's just that german cucks export only to murica.

not the guy, but you just side stepped everything in his post, called him some names then cherry picked one of the very few instances where some activist judge successfully fucked over a home owner defending their property.
"ignorant pompous ass" indeed, faggot.
maybe you should buy a gun and put it in your mouth. the future has no need for you or your offspring.

Dear retarded leftist Scot, more people are killed in the US with hammers and bare fists each year than with rifles of any kind (including AR15s). Just admit you hate individual liberty and prefer central planning by your commie overlords you Scottish cunt.

Well i rememeber my shit quite well. One happened so fast my cover was still on my 68. I just fired and ended up hitting dude jn the chest and neck.

When i did aim it was hard to tell who got the kills.

How many scottish children have killed themselves/others by accident with shotgun - None. How many american kids have shot themselves/others with daddys handgun - Shitloads. Mmmkay. Now fuckoff. Its too late to ban guns in the us, too late.

because "heerr durr muh 2nd ammunment" fags are enabling child killers

>inb4 you have different opinion than med you must be a troll

lol no need to get mad because you cant comprehend the simple concept. I never said force de-escalation is needed in every scenario, but at the same time escalation isnt always needed either.

I used to compete in MMA, heavyweight, and I still pack a gun. A .40 cal on my person, and a registered SBR with a suppressor and 5 spare 30rd mags in my SUV. I'm not out to play stupid little games with criminals, if they decide that their life has less value than my stuff, then that's on them.

Because we still live in the day of the sword?

lmao, yeah I cherry picked the first 10 results that show up when you type "guy goes to jail for killing unarmed intruder"..yeah you're right, I totally manipulated that so the first fucking page of those few search terms proved my point..wow..

But everything I said was intended for the post here which didn't mention a damn thing about the intruder being armed or "threatening" and advocated killing someone for "stealing your shit" and the person who thinks I'm "retarded" for simply stating the law may be a completely different person..who knows..

Sure, state laws vary but here you can't just kill someone for stealing-that's the point of everything I said, nothing retarded about me stating the law here, even if the law itself is retarded...

Have you ever been to Scotland? We invented freedom