Just had the worst day of my life! Anybody up for a feels thread?

Just had the worst day of my life! Anybody up for a feels thread?

just green text already

I bet there will be worse ones yet. As I always say...cheer up it only gets worse.

I don't know how tbh
I've been a lurker for a while

dont worry, tomorrow will be worse

I've lived at this apartment for 2 years and i just ordered my first package. USPS tracker shows delivered, there's nothing fucking there. Kill me now.

e-mail the seller saying that it never arrived

any other problems guys?

just tell us what happened

Quit smoking booze and weed today. Actually feeling a bit better all ready other than I can't sleep but that's no big deal.

Op here
If I post a screenshot explaining it, how likely is it for it to not be shared. I don't want a lot of people to know

well... my life sucks...

censure your personal information.

just put a > before each line to greentext
or screenshot

lets fucking go op

dont put any personal information ever on the net you naive fool

No personal info given, just personal feelings and emotion, etc

so the girl you had a crush on quit her job, and you won't get to see her anymore?
that really is pretty pathetic user..

just get her number and see her outside of work?

I express my greatest level of gratitude to you

> worst day of your life so far

I feel for you Sup Forumsro
I was in a similar situation to yours but I got out
Don't worry it gets better, all you have to do is stop being a tremendous faggot
Like, if you would just stop sucking cock for 5 minutes you might have a shot

She said she's dropping her uniform off tomorrow and is never coming back. This wasn't just a crush though. For me to say "I love you" is pretty serious. I wouldn't even say it to my parents while they were alive

Tbh I kind of expected to get shit like this here

>so there I was on my usual street corner
>my ass is already throbbing from last night
>see group of latino and black men
>fight breaks out
>run into KFC for cover
>fight ends up in KFC
>Colonel sanders pissed
>tfw being spit roasted in mcdonalds by a spic and a nigger

when you see her tomorrow just tell her you're gunna miss her (not in a creepy neckbeard way) and ask if she wants to catch up outside of work. then get her number.

what are both of yor ages?

Worst. Feels thread. Ever.

Go on.

We're both around the same age (not giving specifics) and I have no idea when she's coming in. The only way I can contact her is to ask for her info from management or have one of her friends (another coworker) pass a message (which would be neckbeardy)

That's because I'm basically the only one posting faggot

next time don't be 'in love' with someone if you don't even have their number. sorry man but you don't even know this chick well enough to be in love with her.

Did you miss the shit I said about how just being near her makes me feel?

nevermind i won't convince you..

fuck all of you cunts, fuckin neck beards dont know what a real bad day is, posting shit,trying to to be all meta, fucking cunts

Don't waste your time with her..if she leaves you for him, she'll leave you for somebody else

>>live in a fantasy world upheld by your society
>>a girl you like didn't want to work anymore because she's a lazy bitch and started being a shitty housewife for a minimum wage beta junkie

kys

>2007
>be me, 1.85cm tall long hair, not athletic but not fat, average
>be at x bar
>drinking beer
>girl 8/10 walks in
>dem tits dat ass
>drink beer and left
>next saturday
>be at y bar
>same 8/10 walks in
>wow nice view
>drink my beer and left
>next saturday at z bar
>drinking beer alone
>same girl comes in
>wtf.jpg
>she comes to my table
>"are you stalking me?"
>"wtf no, im as surprised as you but im not a stalker"
>"lol ok can i sit?"
>whynot.gif
>started talking about music and movies and we liked almost the same kind of things
>her favourite band is opeth
>not much a fan but i like blackwater park
>ask for my number and msn (dude thats old)

>started to go with her to different bars, concerts and shit
>3 months passed and started a relationship with her
>fuck yeah
>time machine.mp4
>2009
>shes half amurican-half european
>dads wants to say hi to grandpa
>lol ok see you in april
>she left 13 feb 07
>msn my best friend
>chat for hours
>weeks passed
>march 19th
>no response
>lol maybe shes with her parents
>ill leave her a message and shell reply later
>weeks passed, not a single message
>wtf happened
>months passed
>fuck this bitch shes now with a nazi fucker
>fast forward
>november
>drinking beer in a bench when i see her aunt

no no no this is all wrong bois
/thread and start over

I've been trying to convince myself she sucks all day but haven't been able to. I know I'll forget about her over time and all that happy shit but just want to drown in my sorrows fora while. That's always been how my grieving process works. I start with denial, then sorrow, than hate (you'll be able to find me in rekt threads later this week) then I accept it and move on after Isee something stupid like a cat picture

>"oh hi how are you?"
>"fine thank you want a coffee?"
>sure why not
>went to a restaurant near
>drinking that black shit after a beer
>we talked for about 30 min
>i ask about her (i stil want to know something about that bitch who dumped me and havent had the courage to tell me in the face)
>she looks at me
>"nobody told you?"
>"tell me what?"
>she started to cry
>wtf is going on
>"she died in a car accident"
>"when"
>"march"
>time travel.mp4
>saw my last 2 years in a second
>ninjas cutting onions
>im out
>back at home i started to cry like a baby remembering all the bad things i said about her
>im the worst
>she died
>why why why
>it there is a god fuck you
>2017
>be me
>single
>after that i dont want any seirous relationship
>still love her
>open my wallet
>see 2 tickets to Opeth concert april 2009
>listen to Watershed's "Burden" (her favourite track)
>cry everytime
>still love her

uh... feels thread is back on i guess
>what the fuuuuuuuuck

you have put this girl on such a pedestal it's ridiculous. i have no idea how you think you're in this deep when you don't even have her number. she probably shows a tiny fraction of who she really is at work, you actually have no idea who she is if you haven't hung out with her 1-on-1 otside of work. you are straight-up delusional man, i'm sorry.

Thanks user
It actually helps to hear shit like this

You put a >
At the beginning of every sentence
>it should look like this fgt

shit mayn, that must have been a fucking rollercoaster.. the heartbreak, the anger, getting over her, then the crushing truth and the guilt associated with being angry for 2 years

hope you feel better sometime

I tried that before and it didn't work. People said you have to be on a computer and mess with some stupid shit to get it to

>copy and paste this into a comment

>copy and paste this into a comment
>I'll be fucking hyped if this actually works this time tbh

congratulations

Holy shit it worked!

Thanks for that man! You just brightened my day a bit!

Yeah every day is the worst day of my life. until tomorrow, which will be worse.

That's the spirit.

So..... story?

well all i can say is that shes not dead.. your hope is still there, not like,
damn thats shit dude

I just had the worst day of my life and im here laying in bed at 3am because i cant sleep because im so depressed thinking about it

>be me
>just got out of relationship
>couple weeks after the breakup i decide its time to get out on the field again
>i dont really go out much unless its to drive to college or hang out with friends on the rare occasion
>see tinder fixup threads on Sup Forums
>decide to download tinder
>make profile and like couple of girls
>forget about app until yesterday
>get a notification saying ive been super liked
>6/10 skinny asian girl
>like her back and we start talking
>turns out we both go to the same college
>turns out we both like the same vidya
>decide to meet at an open picnic like area on campus the next day to hangout
>I'm the first to arrive at the time we stated and im thinking great shes a no show
>she shows up a couple minutes later and she is pretty cute and short
>we sit down and start talking about our majors and what we do and if we like school and shit like that
>we decide to drive to a local wendys near campus to eat
>get our food and sit down at a table
>i get up to get a bunch of sauces for my nuggies and sit back down
>she says "can i have some sauce boss?"
>holy shit shes an user!
>say "why dont you just reverse image search it faggot hahahaha"
>i stop laughing when i notice she isn't laughing at all
>she just stares at me for a couple seconds which feel like minutes and then continues eating
>awkward silence
>i try to keep the conversation alive but she starts responding with conversation killers like "yup" or "mhmm"
>after that we get back to campus and say bye
>get home and lay backpack on my bed and open tinder to message her and try to smooth over that autistic moment
>mfw shes already unmatched me

hold me bros

Fucking rip

feelsbadman.jpg. Girls are offended by anything and everything man I swear ;~;

dude its not like you lost the love of your life.. it was just a girl and if she didnt get the joke then it was good that ended like that and not after 3 months of relationship.. get over it and find another girl who can be as Sup Forumstard as you!

get over it user :(

That sucks, but if she was that offended by something so innocuous, you're better off without her.

>1.85 cm
Sad story though, user. I know the feel. Not in the exact same way or on that scale, but i know that feel

>1.85cm tall

>1.85cm tall

man thats fucked up.

I cannot begin to conceive the fact that I am going to die. My existence, and by extent, the egotistical aspect of me, has been unto this point the culmination of an initial dissolusionment when I was sixteen years old. I do not exist.
I don't know who or what I am, and I wish to destroy myself as an example of this idea:
I am not me, and I don't own myself.

Start drinking and you'll either forget about this or welcome death with open arms.

I have been drinking for the last four years, since I hit eighteen.

You're not doing it enough then.

I've been trying to break myself down since then. The world is too surreal to exist.

then drink more vodka and less beer

>>>r9k

Vodka is my drink of choice.

People keep leaving me because I'm difficult to handle. It breaks my heart but I always expect it. I Blacked out drunk one night and I woke up and found these in my phone's notes

You'll get over it OP, there are so many way worse things that could happen and have happened to other Sup Forumsros.
Be happy that this is your worst day, you must have had a pretty nice life.

REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CLASSIC

Your life is pretty much ogre now. Good luck with your exit bag.

Fuck. Me too.

I bought the wrong welding tanks and they were $200. Now I can't return them.

>has been unto this point the culmination of an initial dissolusionment

You seem like a complete faggot and can't even over-intellectualize correctly. You sound like the kind of autistic faggot that wanted to be like his shit friends but your rich family always supported you so you could never achieve that true rebellious feeling you always yearned for.

>I'M NOT SURE IF I'M GOING TO DIE OR NOT LOL GEEZE AM I EVEN REAL

Seriously KYS

it is commonly suspected that bad days are caused by interaction with other people

I exaggerated wI think the first line. I've had many days that are much worse than today. This is just the first in a while. I'm not sure if you picked up on it but my parents are dead for example. I hadn't said I loved them in fucking years before they passed despite seeing them daily (random home invasion while I was out with friends after an argument with them). Drunk me had a lot of fun when I came home to have to deal with cops everywhere when I was underage

I hope to, but I'm too afraid of pain to go through with it.

It's too hard being a faggot, why don't you just try not being one?

Damn, you're a sad one.

Sometimes i get depressed for no reason

Sometimes i'll not have a bad day, but i wont have a good day either, it'll feel like a day worth nothing at all, a forgetful day. If you asked me what I did yesterday I couldn't tell you, I've already forgotten. I'll forget what I did today when I wake up tomorrow because I've done nothing out of the ordinary.

All these days i've wasted so far in my life doing nothing just waiting for time to pass by so I can be in the future already, but when i'm in the future I wont have any good memories of what I did before then. I mean all these "bleh" days add up right? Time passes by so quickly, I sware I was two years younger a month ago.

I think about all the days that I have done "nothing" and add them up in my head. Days i've basically killed. We only get one life and then its over, and this is how im spending them.

The saddest part about all of it though, is that I know in the back of my mind that this is all happening, and i'm letting it happen. I'm letting days of my life slip through fingers without a care, and it's saddening, but I just keep doing it. Tommorow I will do the same thing. The days i let slip through will add up, and I am essentially taking years off of my life. I'm quite literally killing myself, and yet no matter how much it saddens me, I can't shake the cycle of killing the days.

>Spouts nihilistic nonsense
>Too afraid of pain
>pain should be nothing to you

Nice conviction, asshole.

I like how all your worst days are about about bitches that would never fuck you anyway. Worst thread ever.

This is what happens when you internalize Sup Forums like 99.9% of the fucking autists here

That's really well said, user! I tend to be like you with that kind of shit, but all you need is something to motivate you. Do you have any hobbies or anything you like doing? Maybe a goal? It's best to think up an end goal, and then have a bunch of smaller goals set that can be done daily or weekly, so you can feel satisfied with what you've done so far and be more motivated to push forward

Welcome to life buttercup, buck the fuck up.

STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTALSS!

Breddy gud ylyl faggots I lost early and often thanks

It may be nihilism by your standards, and you're frustrated that my interpretations don't match up to yours; to frank, though, I'm looking for encoragement and a reason to kill myself.

>! I tend to be like you with that kind of shit, but all you need is something to motivate you. Do you have any hobbies or anything you like doing? Maybe a goal? It's best to think up an end goal, and then have a bunch of smaller goals set that can be done daily or weekly, so you can feel satisfied with what you've done so far and be more motivated to push forward

I know dat feel too well...
We need any reason for our life anything we want to achieve and aim for. Otherwise everything will seem useless and a waste of time.
But the problem is that we have to actively seach for that thing

What you wrote and the way you wrote it remind me of some of the feelings and thoughts I had when I was in that dark place. First off, I'm not trying to make fun of you, you take yourself way too seriously. "culmination of an initial disillusionment." Nobody talks like that, dude. There are simpler ways to say the same thing. I'm just telling you that straight up because people won't tell you that in real life but you need to hear it. I know, because I did the same thing myself especially at that age. I thought it was the only way to express the pain I was feeling, but its not.No one can help you if they don't understand what you're saying to them. If I'm understanding you correctly you pretty much wrote: I used to like living, but now I've gotten older and realize its shit. I want to die but I'm afraid to die? If that's correct I'll tell you the things I did that helped me crawl out from that gutter.

First off, you have to get medicated. antidepressants are shit but using alcohol as an antidepressant will only drag you deeper into despair. They won't make you happy but it will help protect you from the emotional impact that those thoughts create.

Next, you have to find a distraction. Work, school, sports videogames, anything dude. you have to find something fun or interesting to completely immerse yourself in (an adderall prescription would help with this).The best way not to think about something is by thinking of something else (again, & again & again until you die).That might not seem like a noble way to come to terms with your problems but, what you'll soon find, it is the only way.From the age of 13 I was in a cycle of waking up, thinking nihilistic shit all day, then falling asleep alone and in tears. Thought is something that human beings developed to solve problems. Death is not a problem that can be solved, so your brain keeps cycling it over and over, expecting a solution. A solution will not come. death is inevitable. Distract yourself.

Oh?
Did you kill a man with your semi, like the guy in the rekt thread?

No?
Then man up and fuck off.

I know where you're coming from. What helped me with that was adderall, antidepressants, exercise, and a thought provoking hobby. Something that you can build on over time but can also market because its valued by others. What are your interests?

Oh got, I get semis all the time. I can't say anyone has died as a result.