NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

Hello, boys!

>weed in Tauranga, pls

Why are IDs even gone?

People are letting off fireworks, what should I do?

This is the most cancerous shit in the world. Every time you people post this, that picture of the chick with the timestamp, the goofy looking kid, and any other stupid ass cancer you can come up with, you embarrass yourselves and our country. I'm fucking begging you, please stop posting this shit.

>Christchurch

Hamilton is the best city in New Zealand

>prove me wrong

Fuck off cunt, who the fuck are you?

Hey you naughty boy.

>I'm fucking begging you, please stop posting this shit.
The most embarrassing thing I've ever read in these threads and that's saying something.

Pathetic!

Yeah gidday

You people literally post the same 4 unfunny images/references in every thread. Explain to me how that isn't the very definition of cancer

>You people literally post the same 4 unfunny images/references in every thread
So?

These are our threads, not yours. Fuck off.

Weed?

What pretty important thing have you forgotten to do?

>our threads
>not yours

holy fuck lmao uninstall the internet from your computer

Good argument from the cunt crying about people posting things he doesn't like.

So sad.

Fuck a black bitch

Anyone else here have a chainsaw?

I would like to discuss tree felling if anyone has experience in that here.

It's Hamilton

I do bro got a 247 Kamaha extended edition range. Top of the line, top of the tree!

Based Uncle Winnie here, make sure you cunts vote this year... Preferably for Gareth.

actual is you?

Last night put me off dates. Fuckers.

I think therefore I am?

Did he cum in your mouth?

No, that's the issue

He didn't come at all... Not even to the date.

Post your rare boipussy

That's a fucking man's butthole you fucking queer

Look how tasty it looks.

>Hey guys whaaaaaa I'm new to these threads whaaaaaaa and I don't know how to filter posts or images that I don't like seeing whaaaaa so pwease stop posting them whaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd take you for a ride in my luxury sedan. We can park at a nature reserve and smoke cigarettes or something.

Lmao

kek

theres always one cunt lookin for kush in tauranga in these threads

gn?

Fucking KEK

This WTF!? People reuse memes? THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE!

Yeah, I am gonna vote for Winnie I think. Either NZF or Greens, but most likely Winnie.

You can come to my place and just chill. I will even sweep the piss bottles away for you.

Fucking newfags.

It's usually the same cunt.

So I was walking around with my kid today. Some ugly maori chicks asked for money, I politely declined. They got aggressive as I knew they would, started calling me, among other things, a virgin... A virgin, as I am walking with my child.

Yeah I know.

>because I'm that cunt, cunt.

>gn?
Ja.

>It's usually the same cunt.
Ja.

>A virgin, as I am walking with my child.
Let's just say they have experience with people who seem to be parents not actually being parents.

Good point. All their uncle dads and shit.

It's not the reusing of the memes, its just posting the same thing every thread. It's so far from funny that it's offensive. A 10 year old would be tired of it by now.

Yip.

Did they try eat your kid?

It has nothing to do with me not wanting to see them. The fact that they exist is an embarrassment. Who are they for? Are they funny to anyone? Do you really think these threads are better off with them than without?

lol so cutthurt

Fuck up, no one cares about your opinion. It's hysterically pathetic that you think we're going to stop posting shit we've been posting for years, four/five years now just because you say.

Who the fuck are you?

You would've loved it here in 2014

These threads were better before you came, that's an objective truth.

When Sam doesn't know then you're pretty fucked

>we've been posting for years, four/five year

I dont expect you to stop. I just expect you to realise how cancerous and embarrassing it is

Hey, at least theres more discussion than the usual "CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND WEED DURR"

Someone can't handle the banter.

Why aren't you posting in Chinese?

Can you help me find weed bro?

That's sweet but I think I'd have to get to know you before I'd let you take me to a nature reserve.

Why the fuck would I want to learn chinese? I speak american.

Posting some maymays I saved selfishly today without creating any.

>I just expect you to realise how cancerous and embarrassing it is
LOL.

You told us to stop in your post post you fucking dumb cunt.

>Hey, at least theres more discussion than the usual "CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND WEED DURR"
Yeah because those discussions take up the majority of the conversation and not a teeny tiny aspect of it.

Fuck, I actually can't even post my posts because there's too much weed posting in here. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

>expecting maoris to be able to identify an active pedo and his sex slave
lol wewladdo

FUCK somehow my non-weed post slipped in.

Don't tell toot lolol

For the last few days you've been posting "I will keep posting until I become recognised" in Chinese, that's why.

Stick one up your bum and run down the street

Wait, no, my posts mentioned weed that's the ONLY reason they got posted. Fuck

FUCK

KCUF

FARK

FOOK TOOT

I'll let you drive.

pic unrelated.

>You told us to stop in your post post you fucking dumb cunt.

Did you pass basic literacy in school? How dense are you, really? There's a difference between me telling you to do something, and me expecting you to do something.

The irony is that someone posts the same 4 pictures every thread and then some fag wastes all our time by bitching about it and not actually contributing something of substance. The irony is in the fact that they could steer the thread towards something interesting and yet they don't.

Dont hold the blade vertically, because if and when it kicks back it will kick back into your face. Cut on an angle or horizontal

what the fuck are you idiots even talking about

What kind of luxury sedan?

If we're talking about tree felling, cutting a triangle notch out on the horizontal on one side and just a line on the opposite side of the tree so you can just push it over.

One with wipe clean seats I expect

Yeah that's a good tip, like not looking over the bar as it's cuting.

There is good money for all you unemployed cunts out there. Get a chainsaw. You can earn $35 per hour plus, for a modest 7 hour day.

>There's a difference between me telling you to do something, and me expecting you to do something.
Lol holy shit.

At school did you used to mark your own exams?

Lol obviously you need to go back and pass basic literacy at school if you couldn't ascertain that was all my posts you fucking dense cunt.

>he doesn't know that these threads literally started off as a korean pop culture thread where every second post would be some gook bitch

For smoking? Oh....

Yeah, undercutting. Its essential if you dont want to strip the bark all the way back to the trunk. Dont be shy about the undercut too, but practice makes perfect

I'm not the same guy as that second post you fucking winner

Oh I'm not chainsaw bro, I was just adding to your advice.

Nice digits but these threads existed years before IDbro posted.

Beata
ChchJesus to name two previous 'tripfags'.

I miss those days. Never knew how good we had it until he left.

Yes you are.

Pretty good country. Legal age of consent is 16, drinking age is 18 and there are some nice views and sights to see. They also have a fairly good education system and the main drawback of New Zealand is how fucking slow the government is.

I don't even smoke and I have weed. How are stoners so bad at finding pot?

Looks shit. No wonder you don't smoke it.

>basic literacy
>ascertain that was all
spot the idiot using words he doesn't understand

what are you talking about lol, this isn't even good bait

Wow, how did you find all this out??

Do you even smoke weed and how bad are you at finding pot?

I mean I can't prove I'm not but why the fuck would I be asking what you guys are talking about? Plus why the fuck would I now go back and lie about it?

You're wrong, our country is shit. Low drinking age means tons of drunk teenagers under 18 doing stupid shit and annoying everyone. The sights are mostly sheep fields. The main drawback of New Zealand is how many non-New Zealanders there are here.

Hamilton is shit. I should know, I live there

It's literally shit in Auckland. We're only allowed to flush our toilets once a day.

Lucky for me I always shit in a pringles can and throw it away with the weekly rubbish but still.

No point asking what sort of car if you are on the other side of country. I am not exactly in a position to take a holiday or a coffee induced non stop drive.

Where you from?

>Beata
You and me both know that she has never made a thread exceeding 50 posts before they pruned due to inactivity.
You could also say NZ threads have existed years before the two tripfags you mentioned have posted as anyone could and have made NZ threads before.

I clearly used ascertain correctly but good on you for spotting I wrote 'that was all' instead of 'those were all'.

Still, you tried pointing out I used ascertain wrongly, when I used it correctly. That's pretty embarrassing. Also you couldn't actually argue against what I said so had to resort to the old grammar Nazi. In spite of getting it wrong that I don't know what ascertain means.

Fuck that's so sad.

You know we can tell you're new because of embarrassing shit like this. It's easy as fuck to prove.

I'm so glad I have no idea where the fuck these threads came from. If I knew the history of NZ threads on Sup Forums I would seriously wonder about my life choices

>You're wrong, our country is shit.

Leave then cunt. You will quickly realise NZ isn't that bad. Everything you listed as a problem is 10x worse everywhere else

Yeah but you probably like in like rototuna or some cancerous shit like that

Wellington. You're probably the only person that hasn't guessed who I am. Based on what I've said lmao.

>You and me both know that she has never made a thread exceeding 50 posts before they pruned due to inactivity.
Absolutely not true but whatever floats your boat.

She would start threads at 6pm, on the dot, and we would often still have threads until the early morning. It was often, if perhaps always, the same thread, but they often did last and have a lot of discussion.