Colombians, what do you guys think about Brazil and Brazilians?

Colombians, what do you guys think about Brazil and Brazilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=3000&From=BRL&To=COP
youtube.com/channel/UCWo_2U2-VX-wC3u9OoBRk2A
youtube.com/user/samaza
youtube.com/user/williamzachmorris
youtube.com/watch?v=UHk5hIH0iMk&t=32s
youtube.com/channel/UCNa8k40siGatjhUX5aTL77Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do Columbians think Brazilians want bananas?

Fuck off, please

Do Columbians think Brazilians want bananas in their anuses?

both shitholes, bananas or cocaine?

hue

Fuck off
Americans like Mexicans in their anuses.

Qurumiña is Peruvian.

>>> brchan also that one is edited you ladron cabron

OOH OOO AH AH

I thought it was just me but it seems that a lot people here see Brazil as a big portugese Colombia, so i guess it's good in overall

Is this enough to live a month in Colombia? xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=3000&From=BRL&To=COP

Depends on the city but you can live pretty cozy with that

Is it enough to live a month in Medellín?

I'm thinking about living in Medellín for a month just to learn Spanish

Medellin is a nice city but it's probably the 2nd most expensive one after Cartagena, it's enough to live in a good neighborhood and get everything you need, but you may want to consider other options if you want to save some money

Fuck off.

No, you fuck off

What are the cheapest but good cities of Colombia?

If you want other cities in the paisa area Manizales and Armenia are good options, you can also go to one of Medellin's neighbor cities like Itagüi or Sabaneta, even tho they're almost like Medellin, but a little bit cheaper
Cucuta and Bucaramanga are good options too, not as cheap as the other ones i listed but cheaper than Medellin and also considerably big

This I like Brazil, I've been learning portuguese for quite a while and most Brazilians I've talked to have been bros

Do people from those cities have a strong accent?

I can say the same about Colombians.

Brazilians are bros in my book. used to work with a hell lot of brazilians, most of them from curitiba and sao paulo at a call center here. they were mostly exchange students making some extra bucks on the side

More like Trapinho

Yes, but it's pretty easy to understand, especially the ones from the paisa area since we talk pretty slow and pronunciate everything correctly (unlike argies, or spaniards or caribbeans)

Both of these countries have separatists who want to secede because of their wealth

What do you guys think it's offensive to say or to do in Colombia?

>paisa area
ome ome ome ome ome ome ome ome
pues?

>pronunciate everything correctly
Don't you fuckers call frijoles "fritoles"?
My favorite Colombian camwhore told me about that

errrrrthing is offensive here, not even kidding.

no, we call them fríjoles with stress on "fri".

Could you be more specific?

i think that's something you should check by yourself, i can't really tell you because i don't really know how to tell what's offensive and what's not apart, but it's surely not how says

Most people are pretty butthurt about everything related to cocaine, but other than that I can't think of anything particularly offensive

Am I right?

The only thing resembling of separatism in Colombia is Antioquia and the paisa region but it's always more of a "hey, wouldn't it be cool if we were independent or federal at least? Yeah, cool, whatever" and never a serious separatist movement

>asking a culombian for specificity
Culombians are masters of vagueness m8. If you're coming here looking for grills, you'll have a hard time as they'll tell you one thing and then do the exact opposite. I've talked to a couple of pasty white girls at work and they all seem to prefer pardos over euro looking people. You might be a south brazilians of pure viking lineage and thay're not gonna bat an eye. It baffles me.

Colombia is too round for separatism, it only exists on long countries.

It's a good money in any Colombian city, except Bogotá. I live in Cali, a city no so nice like Medellin but cheaper

That's also a pretty tight budget for Cartagena and maybe San Andres

What do you guys think of your neighbours + Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay and Spain Spanish?

Do not ask for drugs, do not say anything about the FARC or guerrillas in general, talk football only with a cool dude, do not flirt with a girl at least if she do it first. People are usally violent and more when they drink, so if you want to get drunk, do it with friends.

>Panama
Not too fond of it. Too caribbean.
>Venezuela
I have a fetish for venezuelan girl accent and thankfully there are lots at my workplace
>Ecuador
Don't like
>Mexico
Neutral. It doesn't bother me.
>Argentina
Funny. I like the accent desu
>Uruguay
Similar to porteño with slight differences. I like it
>Spain
Most people don't like, but it's kind of interesting to me. I like the fact that it shares a lot of similarities with the way we speak and the words we use.

>do not say anything about the FARC or guerrillas in general
w-why
I thought I could maybe make some banter about it.

Hell no. You might end up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

are girls really as pretty in these two countries as the memes say?
Mexican women are not good looking

>talk football only with a cool dude
Why? Would I get in a fight?

No. Rule #1: Don't believe in memes

>Panama
They're Colombia, i like the caribbean so i like them
>Venezuela
They're commie evil Colombia, fuck those guys
>Ecuador
They're Peru + Colombia, i like them
>Peru
They're cool
>Mexico
Probably biggest friend, even tho i hate their media
>Argentina
Smug cunts but i guess they're still bros
>Uruguay
The same as Argentina
>Spain
They're ok, i don't really have a strong opinion about Spain

I like Mexico, in fact I want to live there for some years.
Here people think Argentines are arrogant but I love their sense of humor
I do not care Venezuela, the big media are so aware of them that they make me puke
I love Peruvian food and the llamas
I hate spanish people, most of them are racist and thieves
By the way, I think Brazil is a cool place

they're better on average than in other countries, but that doesn't mean that every girl is a 8/10

Yeah. People here kills for nothing

Yeah. People here kills for nothing

you must live in a shit place if someone has been killed for a joke

Parcero, colombia is a shithole

I'd like to visit Mexico as well, but I've heard they're not too fond of us. I had a couple mexican friends at uni last year and hanging out with them was the shit. I love their sense of humour

I'm that NZ user who wants to travel throughout South America one day
I want to go because of the culture, animals, food, nature, etc, but I have heard that there are attractive grills in South America, so of course if I travelled in South America I would like to know where the pretty girls live so if I want to get laid I can go to that area
Also how to people get to the galapogas islands?
Do you go by boat or plane?

I always heard about how Colombia has the most beautiful women in the world (and Brazil the THICC goddesses etc)

I met one Colombian girl and she was really cute and only here for a week. The thing is Mexican girls are so bad I got bad taste for anything south of the border, maybe all the pretty ones are still in Mexico but fuck man we get the dark fat gremlins

The prettiest girls in south America are in South Brazil, central Argentina, Uruguay Everywhere in colombia sauf the pacific coast and the amazon, everywhere in Venezuela, Guayas and manabi provinces in Ecuador and maybe some places throughout Chile. paraguayans are ok as well

But I was refering to their versions of Spanish

wut

Here's the post I'm linking, the thread was deleted

Thanks man
What does sauf mean?

Now you have to tell us where can we find pretty kiwi girls and don't you dare play the "kiwi women are ugly"

and is it possible to link pruned threads?

I keep deleting and reposting this: because I was trying to get it to link to a pruned thread
Or can it only link archived posts?

well
>Panama
caribbean accent, i like it on girls but it's very hard to understand
>Venezuela
caribbean accent too, kind of cuban, not that hard to understand in comparation with the other ones from the caribbean
>Ecuador
peruvian accent, pretty funny
>Peru
funny accent and very neutral
>Mexico
shit accent but not too hard to understand
>Argentina
hard to understand, funny and i really, really like it
>Uruguay
the same as Argentina x2
>Spain
shit accent, hard to understand, they don't even talk correctly

Just do it with friends, it's not like you can't say the word FARC

People are exaggerating, you won't get in any trouble if you are not discussing it with a nea (kinda the same that paulistas call "nóia")

>Also how to people get to the galapogas islands?
that's in Ecuador, i think they get in by boat but idk

dude you're really exagerating a lot, are you the user from cali? it would explain everything

Go to Auckland, there will be enough attractive girls there
The other places there isn't as many

Tbh, I would like to live in Rio and find a local gf with a nice bunda there.

t. Col

sauf= except

I haven't been to Auckland in my entire life so I don't actually know, but I've heard there are lots of attractive girls, so that would be the best place to go for women in NZ

they get there by plane mainly

So in Colombia the north, east, and centre are the best places for girls?
and how do you know what the girls in Venezuela are like?
Isn't it nearly north korea tier and extremely difficult to enter?

Kiwiland is the best place on earth m8. Why even bother thinking about coming to this mess of a continent?

I keep getting ads on my facebook wall from your ministry of immigration or something offering working holiday visas for up to 2 years there, is it hard to find a job there? engineer here

M8, don't derail my thread

Please don't answer him

Venezuelan girls are GOAT. not even memeing. Some of them might be freaking golddiggers, but that doesn't change the fact that they're ridicoulously hot. Entering venezuela is pretty easy, the thing is that the place is not so safe right now. I hope the situation improves soon though

ohh sorry

>Panama
For me it's hard to understand

>Ecuador
Funny accent but they talk clear

>Peru
I dont like their accent

>Mexico
Funny accent and I love it,

>Argentina and Uruguay
They talk like italians, it's nice heard them

>Spain
Shitty accent

Tbf with you, venezuela and colombia are almost the same shit demographically speaking. When I hear a venezuelan I have a hard time differentiating their accent from the colombian caribbean coast accent. Most venezuelans could pass as colombians and vice versa. Secession was a mistake desu

>So in Colombia the north, east, and centre are the best places for girls?
yes, the best places are probably Barranquilla if you like darker girls or Medellin if you like lighter girls

>and how do you know what the girls in Venezuela are like?
there are a lot of venezuelans in colombia and people in here gives too much credit to venezuelan girls anyways, they are not better nor worst than colombian girls, i really can't differentiate them from locals

it's not like we can't answer to both, you know

South Island is an amazing island, but it gets boring living in the same island my entire life
I want to visit somewhere else
Europe doesn't interest me
Only Asian country I'm interested in is Japan, but Japan is extremely expensive
Africa would be amazing for wildlife, but would be dogshit for everything else
Middle east would be cool for architecture, but that's about it
Australia would be amazing for wildlife and coral reefs, but that's about it
Only regions I would absolutely love to visit are North and South America, because it seems like a vibrant and cool culture with good food and interesting wildlife

Viva la gran colombia

South Island is an amazing island, but it gets boring living in the same island my entire life
I want to visit somewhere else
Europe doesn't interest me
Only Asian country I'm interested in is Japan, but Japan is extremely expensive
Africa would be amazing for wildlife, but would be dogshit for everything else
Middle east would be cool for architecture, but that's about it
Australia would be amazing for wildlife and coral reefs, but that's about it
Only regions I would absolutely love to visit are North and South America, because it seems like a vibrant and cool culture with good food and interesting wildlife

Thanks for the secret man, I've never heard anything about Venezuelan girls, obviously the communism has scared people away from visiting it
I heard that Venezuela has scenery like in the movie UP
That would be cool to visit

m8, Anglos attract another anglos and they would turn this thread into a dick contest shitposting.

Sane here. I keep getting ads on FB telling me to immigrate to NZ, AUS or CAN. I've actually thought about it but I'm scared to go alone and start fom scratch leving everything behind. How was your experience in Canada? At least Canada is a 6 hour flight from this place

Half of NZ works in Australia, there are lots of labour jobs here, but for work like engineering go to aussie

Wait how come your countries divided?
I didn't know you guys used to be one country
Were Venuzuelans communist rebels who seceded?

Thanks man
My head may be a bit racist but my dick isn't, so I would love to try out girls of different races, so both cities would be great for me

Our government keeps wanting immigrants because they want Auckland to become a worldclass metropolis to break away from the stereotype that all of NZ is like my island, the south island (mountains and dairy farms and cows)

Those are most likely scam sites unless they come directly from the government.

Canada is great but it's fucking cold 6 months a year no matter where you go, if you're fine with that, go ahead.

Economy-wise, the country has been struggling since the oil crisis began, but it's not bad if you work in finance/services/healthcare/IT.

Australia has higher wages and better wheather though, if you don't mind living far from Colombia, you might as well give it a try.

>Were Venuzuelans communist rebels who seceded?
not commies at that time, but they where liberals and didn't like our conservative government so they seceded along with ecuatorians

just keep asking everything you want to know, i don't think it's a problem having another guy on the thread

I don't think Mexicans have a bad opinion about Colombians. I think we see you as friends.

Does Venezuela and Ecuador have people that want to reunite with Colombia?
Your country would become more powerful if it was larger

Here's an English dude Vlogging his life in Colombia so you can get a glimpse of life here: youtube.com/channel/UCWo_2U2-VX-wC3u9OoBRk2A

Here's an aussi who runs a realty business here:
youtube.com/user/samaza

And here's an american who ended up settling here: youtube.com/user/williamzachmorris

They're pretty proficient at spanish, now.

Oh, and here's a video of a Kiwi who opened a vegetarian hipster restaurant in bogota's historic district: youtube.com/watch?v=UHk5hIH0iMk&t=32s

Venezuela is not an commie country, that it's a fucking meme. Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela was a country called "Great Colombia" when Bolivar (a Venezuelan guy with large sideburns) was the commander of independence of these nations. As usual, people in the power was corrupted with nationalits ideas. As says user, venezuela and colombia have great similiraties (same language, same corrupt system, same food, same women)

No, I think no. Big media feed the idea of us are differents countries

>Does Venezuela and Ecuador have people that want to reunite with Colombia?
i don't know but i don't really think so, in that time what we know today as Colombia had all the power so i don't think anyone but colombians want to reunite

talking about vloggers, you may want to see this guy, he is traveling through all South America and started with Colombia, he's been in Cartage, Medellin and Armenia (he went to Cali, but felt "unsafe" in there so he changed his rute and went to Armenia for like a month and then came back to Medellin), he gives the price of almost every thing he buys so you can get an idea of the price of things in here

youtube.com/channel/UCNa8k40siGatjhUX5aTL77Q

that dude could easily pass as a caleño if it wasn't for his broken spanish.

I doubt it, which is a shame, Gran Colombia really had potential to be a super power, that of course assuming there would be no corruption which sadly is pretty unlikely

The ideea is quite popular in Ecuador an Colombia but not so much in Vnezuela. As fucked up as it sound considering we could help them get their shit together faster and more easily if they adopted our policies

On top of that they're somwhat butthurt towards as because during the 60's through the 80's around 5 million colombians migrated there following the oil shekels and fleeing the violence at the time. Venezuela was a fucking superpower at the time, now roles have reversed and they come here but some of them still look down on us as they used to be wealthier