Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

all pics are me: somewhat addicted to diapers. AMA

What the fuck you fucking fuck

no need to be hostile

Why the hell y'all niggas wearing diapers for? Ole baby ass niggas, ole where my bottle at ass niggas, be shittin on yaself, ole shitty dick ass niggas

Just stop. Please go away and get help you fuckin weirdo

thats not a diaperboy

nope but i am

thanks for the bumps y'all

Can I post my tumblr here. OC

here's a pic of the kinds of different diapers I have

damn user why them ugly abenas

Cuz I'm just a DL mainly.

and a trap?

I mean, you're saying it so I guess so

have you tried the kiddo yet?

yup. Got squishy/soggy almost instantly. Great if that's your thing. I prefer a diaper that becomes somewhat firm when wet.

Great fit and soft feeling tho. and cute design. No pics of me in it yet.

oh well, doesnt look too bad. But printed diapers would be an upgrade.

brb changing

>mfw

iḿ sorry user

Do you mess them, or just wet them?

were they expensive, and are you in the states?

Are you still there, OP?

I mostly just wet them

They were relatively cheap for an ABDL diaper, but I don't live in the states so that can keep the costs down, since those diapers are french I believe.

Still here, just decided to take a shower after changing out of my night diaper. Back now. Feel free to ask what you want.

"Mostly"?

Did you put another one on after your shower?

Messing them is a literal mess, and i've done it a couple times, usually to remind myself to never do it again.

I'm in the process of putting another one on, yes. ABU Little Pawz to be exact.

How long do you wear them after you wet or mess them? Like, a few minutes, or hours and hours, or...?

Why? Just why?

well, for one the diaper isn't full after one wetting. I wear them until I know they won't be able to hold much more. The time between the first wetting and changing can vary greatly because of that, and wether i'm in the situation to change my diaper (home; I don't carry around extra diapers or shit like that). Can be an hour, can be 8 hours. At night I also don't get up to change out of my diaper, so a wet diaper in the evening can easily hold out 12 hours overnight.

Messing is awful and i change straight away, but as said above, i rarely do that.

fucked in the head, i guess. It turns me the fuck on.

Do you ever wet your pants, without wearing a diaper? Or, wet a diaper that is so full that you know it is going to leak?

Leaks do happen; but I never wet my diaper full well it is going to leak. Somewhat dislike leaks; feels like the purpose of the diaper has been defeated.

Never wet my pants without a diaper tho.

Have you ever let someone else wet their diaper, and then put on their wet diaper?

Thanks for answering. ;)

Hhahah, no. I'm not interested in that. If anyone wets my diaper, it's going to be me. I get alot of joy out of that.

youre really c-cute

thanks user.

Do you cum in your diapers, or just wet?

What do you do with the diaper once you've taken it off?

I cum in my diapers every once in a while too, of course.

When i change out of a wet diaper, I roll it up, tape it up, and dispose of it.

Do you get together with other guys who also wear diapers? Or do you just do it by yourself?

By myself mostly. Wouldn't be very interested getting together with other guys.

Having a woman baby/diaper/change me, that's what gets my juices flowing tho.

Have you wet your Little Pawz yet?

Not yet user.

You need to go ahead and do that. Soak the padding really well.

Drinking as we speak, can't do more than that. It'll come when it comes.

Do you wear all the time – like, at work or grocery shopping or whatever?

Are you getting excited, thinking about wetting yourself?

Not literally ALL the time, but I don't let the fact that I have things to do limit my wearing. I go out shopping etc diapered all the time.

Somewhat, I'm mostl;y just happy that i'm wearing and that I can wet whenever I want.

Do you have trouble remembering that you're *not* wearing, sometimes? Like, have you ever thought about starting to pee, and then remembered that you don't have a diaper on?

Do you worry people will notice you wearing?

Maybe he *wants* people to notice that he's wearing!

After extended periods of wearing yes. I also need to use the bathroom much more often after that since i can't hold that much anymore.

A bit, but not so much; I usually realize you'd have to be specifically looking for it to notice that i'm diapered; if at all.

Would you like to get to the point where you wear diapers 24/7, and don't pee in the regular toilet?

Are you wearing it for the comfort or you are just a fag?

Do you just wet them wherever you are? Like, if you're on the bus and need to piss, do you just let loose right then and there?

There are days I do this, but wishing i'd go full time, dunno. Think it'd be different. But for extended periods of time, sure.

Usually, yes. The best way to let go is to go whenever you have the urge. Holding it like a maniac and letting it all go at once isnt good for your bladder, and will likely make your diaper leak early.

Did you wear diapers past the potty training phase? My younger brother is ten but he has had night accidents for around a year and a half. I dunno if I should expect this kind of behavior when he gets through that phase though.

You need to reach down and play with yourself through the padding of the Little Pawz, now.

I personally have not, but a lot of people who have this fetish did.

Not sure why your brother's fetish preferences should be of any interes to you, though.

All in good time, user. It's already a bit wet.

Wet with piss, or with pre-cum?

He is ten so its not an issue now, but I'd rather not have him going and showing his diapers off on the internet in two or three years.

Which diapers would you recommend for someone who wanted to try wearing them around and wetting them for the first time?

femboi diaper boys the best

>See diaper threads every once in awhile for a few years
>never see a vid/pic of a diaper change (preferably with only pee)

what gives?

Just wet ;)

While you make sure he'll be on the right path, make sure he won't turn out an incestual nosey prick either.

Well, I'd say anything AB Universe. Check their site out. They have a ton of great diapers. But know that you're starting with the best, and that it'll be hard having a good time with anything else after that.

hard to film on my own.

When you cum in your diapers, do you put your hand down inside the diaper and fap, or do you just grab your dick through the padding from the outside?

Are you going to cum in this diaper later? >_>

Would love to try but unfortunately I can't justify paying ~$2 for one diaper, not even mentioning the shipping.

Kik this diaper boy he sets the bed like a baby and his mom makes him where girl pullups to humiliate him

Forgot name.... Pierox92

That varies, but it usually ends up in stimulating the tip through the leg hole.

Doubt i'll cum in this diaper. Cumming usually makes me feel that i've had enough of diapers, and i dont want to be yet.

sorry user, that's what a good diaper will run you.

Tykeables are also a great option. ABU is amazing of course, they have many more options with patterns, cloth or plastic backing, and 4 and 2 tape designs. But Overnights by tykeables are my personal favorite. Cute and functional and fit perfectly.

What about any of the store bands – will any of those hold up without leaking or whatever? Having diapers mailed seems much more difficult than just quickly grabbing them at the drug store or something...

Please stop posting, this isn't attractive at all its a mental illness.

You talk to him?

I think it's hot to think of you cumming in your diaper, though. ;)

Not OP here, but I use a hitachi magic wand knockoff when im wearing. No hand movement required. Plus it feels awesome in a wet diaper.

Tykables are fantastic, yeah, it's just that the tapes aren't very re-adjustable, once they're stuck, they're stuck. Refastening them either rips the diaper, or won't make them stick anymore. Nevertheless, wore them last night.

Store brands like tena or abena are very good. They just look and (in my opinion) fit badly.

10 pages brimming with 'snapchat pics' and 'kill fuck marry' and yet you choose to post in the one thread you dislike. Some levels of faggotry even baffle a diaperfaggot like me.

So do I, but it's even hotter to me to be the squirming horny little guy in the soaked diaper all day.

At least I have those filtered whereas I didn't think to filter 'diaper' because it doesn't show up often. Please get help dude.

Nice.

Do you ever mess yours, or just mostly wet, like OP?

well time to update your filter. Bye!

Have you ever been horny enough to cum hands-free in your wet diaper?

Why the fuck would you reply to my post with more of your ugly self? I said I don't want to see more of you, cunt. What went wrong in your life to result in you acting like a man child and wearing diapers?

I sometimes use thick overnight women bandages for wetting, is wearing diapers better and/or does it feel different?

Are you wearing a diaper now?

Changing pics pls?

Hands free as in nothing to stimulate my cock? Don't think so. Did use vibrating bullets inside my wet diaper for a 'hands free' load.

This thread is obviously for people who do want to see, for the life of me I don't understand why you'd want to torture yourself by staying in this thread looking at my pics and getting buttmad. Have another pic of my butt.

Sometimes, but it can be a hastle. It feels great for a little but the feeling goes away quickly and makes me want a fresh change. Usually wetting is satisfying enough.

Yeah, "hands free" means just not using your hands. Like humping against the padding, or a vibrator, like you and the other user.

It's bedtime, so yes.

Have you ever used the magic wand on yourself after you've messed, or do you just change diapers after that?

Also, like OP was asked, do you ever wear with someone else, or just by yourself?

Is it wet yet? ;)

so yeah, bullet vibes are my go-to. Don't have a hitachi. Want to look into it though.

Fully hands free never, just literally oozing precum every once in a while.

The Hitachi is great - I have one.

Do you ever put a bullet in your ass, or just around your cock/balls?

Yeah he's my ex

Just around my cock, bit of a bitch to stay at the right spot for cumming though.

I have, but it depends on how im feeling. It's pretty hot but have to be in the mood I guess.

It is. I should change but it's nice and squishy and would rather sleep and change it in the morning.

They have knockoffs for like $15-20. Well worth it and work just as well.