youtube.com/watch?v=sslCRVx7nPQ

Will Based Mel deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_97_grenade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looked awful

>Dude I am a soldier but a pussy too lmao

Bullshit, that looked legit.

I'm hyped. Looks like a good story with good battle scenes, hopefully Mel doesnt rely too much on cgi

Leave twinkkino to me

BASED MEL IS BACK

looks amazing

thank you based mel

Not sure Andy was a good choice for the lead.

Cool visuals though.

I hope this bombs. We need movies about women's struggles, not straight white males.

>war film
>gibson directing
fuck, maybe i won't kill myself just yet.

Shifty music choice but that looks great. Battle scenes look like they're gonna be brutal.

Forrest Bump meets Full Metal Jacket

Yeah, not sure about that accent.

Did he kick a grenade?

Mel 'Send the Kikes to Hell' Gibson has done it again!

>From the director of braveheart
They really dont want to name drop

This is a TVmovie-tier production quality

I kind of wish Mel just cast himself even though he's old enough to be my dad.
For real though he better have a director cameo.

Here's something informational of why trailers suck.

GOALLLLLLL

Shitty greenscreen with PS2 graphics

>anti-gun
>hates himself so much he risks his life for others
what a cuck am i right fellas?

wtf I am a pacifist now

Can't wait for the reveal that's 100% real.

LMAO! Well played, sir.

>those accents

hmm

But I am up for any ww2 kinography

It appears even Based Mel has fell into the CGI trap. This movie looks too goddamn clean and artificial.

wtf I hate kikes now

looks anti-semitic

Looks good. They should've put something about his medal of honor in the trailer though.

looks gud as fuck. if this does well, Mel will be back.
this thread is not about your moma

>not a single black or a female
Enjoy your perma ban from Hollywood, Mel.

He had a $44 million production budget and he's filming in Australia, what do you expect?

Gotta save that for the epilogue

>Andrew Garfield Movie

Why would they tag the video that way? Is Garfield's name a draw for literally anyone?

B

R

A

V

O

M

E

L

>andrew garfield
>AMERICA'S GREATEST HERO movie
>cliché as fuck

fuck you mel, where is the viking epic?

Who else would they put, Sam Worthington?

>Mel's name can't be mentioned in the trailer
>goes by "award winning director"

America is a culture of fearrrrrr

>was going to kill myself at the end of september
>this comes out in november
Well, I guess I can wait a month or two

Awful honestly

kek

>"no sir i aint shootin no jew-hatin nazi, they dindu nuffin wrong as far as i can tell. gas the kikes."

jeez louis mel was that line really necessary?

Kicking grenade webm when

Mel Gibson

holy shit, my boy Vince Vaughn is in this.

it's funny because they're not fighting germany in the film

nice

>whenever America wants to do a period piece set before 1950 they need to use British or Aussie actors.
I'm not even a WASP but I always find that weird, not that they're taking our jobs, but that Hollywood is overpopulated with Jews, and immigration has really changed the look of the average American.

That being said, I could do without another WW2 movie for another 20 years.

I just hate how Garfield looks and acts.

Is this where the goal posts are now? We've had some shitty female led movies so now we're happy with Oscar bait with bad CGI and a Jewish lead just because BASED Mel. It's great to have him back but we should still hold him to the same standard as before

>explicit religion or belief that actually influences and in the end is not ridiculed or humiliated
that's not gonna fly in my country

vinceposting reboot when

Is that the guy who ruined True Detective?

>filming in Australia
>20M for beers
>another 20M for dealing with dropbears

Who's going to give Mel $150m to make a massive war epic? It looks as good as it could I guess.

what did he mean by this?

>this is what plebs believe

Vinceposting is like rain, it always comes back, just like diarrhea in dirty mexican restaurant. And I am owner of that restaurant, and I have to deal with the rain. Caspar knew this.

DROPPED

Got a got? Is that Yiddish?

They always put the name of the actor on these trailers because normal people don't care about directors, they want to know who's in front of the camera not behind it.

literally BTFO

i don't know where i'm supposed to look if there isn't a red box showing me

Medics in WW2 were pretty fucking hardcore even if they didn't fight most of the time, EB Sledge's book he actually stabbed one in the face by mistake when he was stitching up a guy and he didn't bitch or moan just kept working til they got the guy ready to move.

come on, how are all their clothes and shit intact?
no limbs damaged at all?

this is just stupid

What did he mean by this?

Well that explains why he wanted Spider-Man to be bi. I assumed it was just because he was very British.

That explosion looks weird

dafuq
>dat filename tho

I think Jap grenades were different, they didn't explode into tons of shrapnel. Like German potato mashers.

But what do i know.

We've got no idea if those two shots are even from the same scene. Trailers always fuck around with that stuff.

My Granddad told about all the times he had to kick a Tojo grenades. One time I accidentally dropped an apple and he reflexively did a spinning back kick.

>The Type 97 had the same principles as most of fragmentation grenades of the period: a grooved 'pineapple-shaped' segmented body which dispersed sharp pieces of shrapnel when it exploded.

bravo mel

Was it just me being blind or did the name Mel Gibson not appear in the trailer?
Only "from the director of award winning movie Braveheart"?

Clever advertisement.

It's true they just produced CG explosions, its why the jappos lost the war, but had a head up on making video games.

That looks fucking terrible.

I didn't think it was possible, but Mel is even more done than he was before.

Mel lost his damn mind.

i chuckled

of course he wasn't he's a fucking terrible actor. hollywood probably just forced some shitty meme kike actor on mel to annoy him

>The Type 97 had the same principles as most of fragmentation grenades of the period: a grooved 'pineapple-shaped' segmented body which dispersed sharp pieces of shrapnel when it exploded. Operation was accomplished by first screwing down the firing pin, so that it protruded from the base of the striker. Then the safety pin was removed by pulling the cord to which it was attached; the protective cap which covered the striker was removed. A sharp blow against a hard surface, such as a rock or combat helmet would overcome a creep spring and crush a thin brass cap, allowing the pin to hit the primer and initiate the delay sequence before throwing at the target.[2] However, in comparison with Allied hand grenades of the period, the explosive force of the Type 97 was weaker and, due to lack of an automatic ignition mechanism, the grenade in practice was found to be unreliable and even dangerous to use because of its inaccurate fuse

Still, those guys should at least be a bit shredded.

mel gibson since out of the entire production he's still the most famous one despite the blacklist

this is Mel doing a cheap, jew-circlejerk atonement flick to get into Hollywood's good graces so they'll actually let him direct something he wants

Doesn't mean anything, the latest Shyamalan movie also does that

It's more effective marketing

wouldn't that be Bloodfather?

So I assume this guy would be fine with someone killing his wife and kids before his eyes? Seems really weird. Didn't even Macgyver use a gun at some point?

yeah when the movie get's critical acclaim mel will pop out of the shadows when it's too late for them

>I'll make a movie with the Spiderman guy people will like it!

(jew)

>based mel shooting a bunch of beaners
not really no. that just looks like some good fun

The way you guys treat Mel Gibson as a conduit for your emotional needs is fucking embarrassing.

How bout I treat your mouth as a conduit for my sticky loads ya fucking queer

>its a "liberal faggot playing internet psychiatrist" episode

please kill yourself

>So I assume this guy would be fine with someone killing his wife and kids before his eyes?

Not sure how that's relevant.

>Didn't even Macgyver use a gun at some point?

only in the shitty later seasons.

First of all, that isn't going to happen. They're never going to fully forgive him and let him have the same scope and budgets he did with Passion, Braveheart, etc. He will never make those movies again.

Second, the Jews who run studios ultimately care about one thing more than anything: Money. They care somewhat about making a good movie and if you can make good movies that come a little under the profit line sometimes, they'll let you keep making them as long as there is genuine artistry at work (see: PTA, the Coens, Wes Anderson, QT, etc.)

But this looks neither interesting nor entertaining. It's a tearjerker about WWII (we've never seen those before) and a Pacifist no one has heard of. The material doesn't inspire anything in me or anyone else. The setting and genre have long since been overdone to the point that they're cliches (seriously, the trailer just laid out the whole movie for you and it's exactly as you might anticipate). And there's nothing startling about the visuals to draw viewers in.

The whole thing looks like a competent, by the numbers bore. And it will flop. Don't look to this movie for Mel's resurrection.

Which I agree kind of sucks, because I'd love to see George Miller hand off directing the next Mad Max to based Mel

>that's not gonna fly in my country
What's your country?

100% this. except about the Jews ONLY caring about money. EVERYONE, including the most greedy capitalist, will risk some of their money for their own personal views. And its kind of a double edge sword with Mel. They dont like him because he said shit about jews, and then they dont like him because he isnt that much of a draw anymore, after they crippled his career by declaring open season on him.

>i'm retarded and can't look at the positioning of the actors between cuts

>The setting and genre have long since been overdone

A hollow criticism that people use to dismiss films they've already decided they don't like because of trivial personal reason (e.g. I hate the lead actor because of his politics so fuck this film)

>The whole thing looks like a competent, by the numbers bore

Yeah, those movies never do well at the box office.