What do you do when you're head over heals in love with a girlfriend who fucks all of your friends?

What do you do when you're head over heals in love with a girlfriend who fucks all of your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

homemoviestube.com/videos/244003/all-she-could-think-about-was-sucking-his-cock.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you looking for a one way trip to the nearest women's shelter?

Wat

Dump her and those "friends" and move on, you pansy ass bitch.

You get some fucking self-respect, break up with her, and make new friends. Optional: become more successful than any of them and show up and reunion 30 years later as a millionaire with a hot wife.

>murder suicide

if i get just one some day, itll all be worth it

grow some balls and dump her you beta-faggot

tell story OP

Post about it on Sup Forums like a faggot

do you want love or a stable relationship?

You move on I just walked in on my girlfriend fucking some dude today hurts but I move on and stay positive there are good women out there you just have to keep searching

fuck all her friends...

Divorce her.

Post more of your girlfriend, man

She was molested and fucked by her Uncle from the age of 6 until the age of 11 when her Uncle got caught. Years of therapy. Fucked two therapists.
>I didn't find all of this out until over a year of dating her and by then I was whipped. It seems her uncle taught her well.

I've caught her, broken up with her, taken her back and caught her again. Taken her back and caught her again. We've been on again off again for nearly 3 years.

Now, she just tells me about fucking my friends whenever I fuck her. She won't not do it. Sometimes, I have to put a ball gag in her mouth just to be able fuck her without listening to her talk about what my friends did to her.

Do molly alone with her and if you don't bang then she's probably you're sister

fuck other women

Watch them next time so you can jerk it.

It's a big fantasy of mine but no girl I've been with has wanted to. They all say the same thing, that I fuck them so good they don't want anyone else.

Maybe you're just a shitty lay

I have. Like I said, on again off again.

Keep the relationship and fuck all of her friends. I would also have her catch me in the act of fucking her best friend. Fuck that dumb hoe and get sum balls.

I would not pull out of that

I'd want that woman to be the mother of my children

She won't let me watch. She only fucks them when I'm not around.

You've now developed a fetish for it you beta cuck faggot

Sorry to be you. Listen to your heart and decide upon that.

Dude, I'm sooo whipped. She took gymnastics and she is a contortionist. She considers a second orgasm the goal of every blowjob.

Maybe, reconsider whether you are in love with *her* or just the prospect of having her (like a trophy)

I'm not a cuck. She has never said no to me.

The point is that you are into her fucking other guys and you don't even realise it or want to acknowledge it, gagging her while she talks doesn't mean you dislike her talking about it, because you're still fucking her while she is obviously thinking about some other guy, it turns you on you sick perverted cuck, that's my point... The first step is admitting you have a problem.

O my god she's just perfect

Does she do anal? What's the kinkiest/dirtiest things you've done with her?

So, lets do the science for you. It seems like you have three options:

1) Kys

2) You obviously break up, live in the shame what she did to you but at least keep some self respect

3) You are a beta cuck who loves to be betrayed -> see step 1)

Thank me later

Can't argue with a flowchart, right?

Out your foot down bro. Tell her there's no way you'll tolerate this unless you can be there to watch her get plowed by them

She's a wretched, skinny skank who'll be virtually unfuckable in ten years. Pin her to the wall and give her one last violent hate fuck then kick her out, on the spot.

>Does she do anal?
Yes. She gives herself an enema daily, lubes he ass and then puts in a butt plug.
>What's the kinkiest/dirtiest things you've done with her?
We play prom date. She will do a whole bunch of shots (~15) in about 30-40 minutes and intentionally get passed out drunk solely so that I can use her body like a fleshlight.

When she lets me do that, I fuck her fuck every one of her holes until I've cum like 5 or 6 times.

Dude don't be a stupid beta.
Send her to work for paying back the money you spent on her.

OP, this is the only correct answer

Sorry, I don't mean to fap to your pain, but what does she say?

She mainly talks about their cum. She is a cum slut. She very much into double penetration. She tells me about how she loves getting fucked with cum all over her face.

Op, you have probably three options here.

1. Break up with her, but you won't cause you like the sex too much.

2. Keep her and just deal with the fact she's going to fuck every guy in her and your life. Might as well just sign everything as "Beta [y]" at that point.

3. CONTROL YOUR BITCH. Break her. Dominate her to the point where she won't even look at another guy without your permission.

Dubs of truth. I like option 3

didnt we have this thread yesterday with the same girl

yeah i think #3 is the go. she seems like the kind of bitch you could slap hard across the face and it would make her love you more.

dont let her leave the house and get her a chastity belt for when you're not around. maybe 'accidentally' forget to put her in it then show up when she's fucking your mate and drag her out by the hair.

she's fucking gross though, skeletor bitch

More? Also, would hate to be inn your c shoes

This is my wife.
>homemoviestube.com/videos/244003/all-she-could-think-about-was-sucking-his-cock.html
She keeps me locked in Chastity and makes me watch her give all my friends head whenever they want a blowjob. Sometimes more than 10 guys a night. Sometimes they fuck her.

I haven't had an orgasm that wasn't ruined in over 8 months and I've only had 12 ruined orgasms.
I'm so fucking horny.

Fuck i swear there was a thread just like this recently, same OP?

Fuck her and realize that it's not worth going head over heels for a tramp.

Unless she has money.... And you have a big dick. In that case, make her moan and scream and then get her to buy you dinner after.

kys

This

dont.

gross, you shouldn't breed

Cuck

wait, so you're saying your wife makes you watch her do that to 10 guys a night while you're penis is locked in a cage that prevents you from having an orgasm? You've gone months without an orgasm and you have to watch guy after guy after guy get what you crave, and this happens right in front of your face?

Yes.

wtf

Its a professional model you idiots, this is the 3rd thread he has made larping

name?

Can I be your friend op?

From my understanding

This situation ends in 2 ways

1. You leave her but hang on, find comfort in the bottle and spiral away until you are a shell of a human being

2. You deny you're knowing of anything, do mental gymnastics, justify your staying with her cheating ass until one day you snap and kill several people

>Sometimes, I have to put a ball gag in her mouth just to be able fuck her without listening to her talk about what my friends did to her.
One step too far. Now your story lacks credibility

There litteraly billions of other girls. Take your pick and move on. Unless you want to be a cuck in that case kill yourself

danke

She frequently unlocks me, sucks my dick for about 5 to 7 seconds, waits for my dick to get hard and then just holds her mouth open inches from my dick for about 10 minutes, never touching it.

Then she locks me without an orgasm.

Tell your friends to stop being assholes , or go fuck their girlfriends.

>Gives herself an enema daily
No one believes your dumb bullshit

sorry to tell you but she would probably die while giving birth

This shit again. Fuck off, get life, if can't get life end yours, etc etc etc Stale replies for stale pasta.

and then what... you just leave her there??? put a blanket on her? cuddle with her passed out bod? jesus

i'm honestly wondering what this is abt, saw this last week in a gf thread asking for the same advice

Accept it or leave her/ move on. Unless you have some kind of mind control technology, that is all you can do. If she cannot overcome her damage and only fuck you, guess what? You are the only one in love in this duo.

gf tits

oh yah man, those HQ professional shots really didn't make that obvious

bruh i'm stroking my yogg here step off

100% fact: OP has to use the ball gag on his girl so she stops talking about swallowing my cum, ok?

Well that didn't rhyme

i fuck my friends before she does

stop being a faggot and realize
>shes not your girlfriend
>they are not your friends

this is good advice user

Anyone else see Wednesday Addams?

cut your dick off cook it in a fry pan and post pics on Sup Forums

What is love for you? What is love for her? Are you sure you love her and not your own delusions about her?

you kill her

you dont

fuck a whore then fuck her. if not possible, you get it. so fuck someone else.

1. Get Tested
2. Read Book on "How To Be A Successful Pimp"
3. Profit

tbh smh wtf lol
...surface integral over hah! of (lol ^ kek) d-lel

liquid nitrogen infused anecdote sibling.....

anyone got that webm of that retarded gril yelling at the guy to fuck her in the ass and he has to cover her mouth because she won't shut up? I think that would fit.