Post ur pupils thread/general drugs thread. Im on lsa. what are some of Sup Forums's story's about lsa?

post ur pupils thread/general drugs thread. Im on lsa. what are some of Sup Forums's story's about lsa?

Nice try NSA

Are you using a shitty logitech webcam?

stfu user

Im using a shitty logitech webcam. I was wondering if it was the same one

kek i was memeing anyways. naw im just using a hd lifecam 3000 hd. what durgs u on fam?

Autistic amounts of nicotine salts from my Juul and 72 hrs of sleep deprivation. Gonna go on my first acid trip in a few days tho. Wish I had a good plug for devil's lettuce rn

From yellow amg mdma pills

You've convinced me to post a better photo.

Hell yea I came here for some eye pics

Could my contacts be distorting my iris?

dose

They could tint the color slightly more blue but the flash from your camera will shift the color pretty dramatically

I smoke weed every now and again. Other than that, nah. I'm fairly normal.

OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIEEEEEE RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm on four loko

In terms of drugs, famalam.

>fam
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol

Screenshot of my ecstasy pupils

Whoa black Betty

kek