I'm a 22 year old liberal who thinks the world will end because of Trump, did I mention I hate Trump...

>I'm a 22 year old liberal who thinks the world will end because of Trump, did I mention I hate Trump? Doctorate in lesbian dance theory. Hey guys, I hate Trump, did you know?

The album

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/682hwf/ama_we_are_the_gorillaz_ask_us_anything/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're listening to gorillaz in 2017 whatever happens to you is your fault
but tell me more about how you're not from reddit

hey what's up kendrick

Did you even listen to it? Its not that all, its just shitty unlikeable dance pop

Why didn't they just make at television series from the beginning? Seems like the most logical thing to do

Would have been true if Damon Albarn kept the Trump references in.

BURNED
THE
FUCK
OUT

>I'm an insecure 17 year old who can't handle that someone might be ideologically opposed to me, let alone thinking that one or two tracks of only vague posturing means the entire album is about muh drumpf

The post

I love the song Let Me Out, but the the goddamn lyrics are the far lefties' dream world of oppression. They actually pull up a chair, sit down, and make up a fantasy world of Trump taking over the world and completely ruining their lives. Everyone makes fun of Trump, what makes these guys so special?

Damon confirmed its just a money grab on his AMA on reddit.

There's a difference between following an ideology and talking about how you hate Trump all day like a basement dweller.

fuck off

this is a Sup Forums board now, faggot

How's that?

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/682hwf/ama_we_are_the_gorillaz_ask_us_anything/
Just see for yourself.

Let Me Out and Hallelujah Money are literally the only tracks that can in any way be drawn to Trump, and even then they're not songs about him specifically. Like the rest of the album they tie into the idea of an "emotional response to a world changing event".

>it's another Sup Forums kid can't stop himself from loudly shitposting thread
End your life newfag scum.

Hallelujah Money is about pretending to be trump

>taking a "lore" answer as confirmation that the album is just a cash grab
>an answer from MURDOC

>emotional response to a world changing even

i.e. not the president they wanted so fags everywhere throw a hissy fit

what if i told you the "SJW boogyman" is a fictional smear campaign designed to make you think the left are a bunch of idiots?

This shit is getting old, honestly. He's barely even done anything since assuming office, much less anything drastically bad.

If that's how you want to read it sure
Just don't be an insecure little fuck and pretend the album is about him when only two tracks make explicit allusions to him

Are you implying that Damon is not gorillaz and all the thoughts/feels he shared with us through the music are just a "lore"?

>He's barely even done anything since assuming office, much less anything drastically bad.
you're delusional

>uses Obama picture in response to Trump "doing bad things"

you're funny m8

>deleted climate change information from white house website
>fucked up healthcare replacement
>accused obama of wiretapping his phone
>introduced a shitty tax reform plan that lacks any detail
>hasn't done anything wrong
top fucking kek

Then you would be lying as leftists often do.

I'm implying that you're kidding yourself if you think answers that cartoon characters give are serious. And if you do, Murdoc has always been up front about making music for the cash (and he also dislikes Demon Days since it had "too much Noodle" in it).

>wahh leftists are liars

>it's another thread started by a butthurt faggot mad about another butthurt faggot whining about muh president
I've never seen so much dick-riding from a site where everything is fair game to satirize or poke fun at.

fpbp

Well it got off to a shaky start but well done guys you've got another music irrelevant Sup Forums thread going.

alt righters kys

it's funny because the album isn't even political.

>wahh ad hominem because i have no argument wahh
The majority of you are braindead faggots who believe what the autism box tells you, kys

this album fucking sucks. not just saying that i really mean it. gorillaz first album was the first album i ever bought and ive listened to it countless times. im probly gonna listen to this album once and delete it cuz its so bad.

9/10 kek

Autism the post

Same thing with Ascension - I like the song and the beat is great, but the lyrics are just more "Hey being black sucks let me list the reasons"

this

i like s/t and plastic beach and thats about it (yea, i dont like most of demon days wtf u gonna do about it)

i was really hoping for something of any substance in it but it's pretty fucking atrocious. there's barely three tracks worth listening to and one was released prematurely. there is such a fucking astounding lack of meaningful music i was kinda miffed by the time i realized the last track was playing and the album had accomplished nothing by that point

>hurr there's gonna be an animated series

lol who the fuck'll watch it

so underwhelming, plastic beach remains my favorite of theirs but people rightfully like demon dayz and such. not this. no one should like this. this is their lowpoint and if they died here i wouldn't much care because they clearly don't have much left worth sharing

Damon does not do the characters and the album made little money

fuckoff everything is political now go back to /mlp/ faggot

>Operation Fast and Furious
>Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress
>Obamacare
>Spying on journalists
>IRS Scandal
>Benghazi
>Secret server with Hillary Clinton
>Pigford Scandal
>NSA spying
>Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment
>GSA scandal
>Shutdown theater
>VA death list scandal
>6 trillion dollar debt increase
>All under Obama

You are like a baby

>Seriously this
Trump is the first time that most liberal millennials didn't get their way in politics, it's the only reason why they're throwing such a tantrum.

>obama being shit takes away trump being shit
top laff

(((climate change information))) fuckoff china shill

Eee

everyone in this thread

Trump and Obama suck balls. Obama just so happens to suck more balls.

people sipped so much on the president kool-aid that they crumble under the cognitive dissonance. they can't stand the notion that their heroes are shitting the bed so they convince themselves that everyone is wrong - maybe cause they themselves realize that what they're defending isn't actually as good as they think it is.

kind of like fans of this album desu.
(actually it's just okay)

it is fine, its time we do something about the libcucks and flint dindus

>CUZ MY SEX JUNK, OH OH OH

Fuck off back ro rdonald and take your shitty reddit band with you

>calls someone out for being autistic
>still uses "kek"

Reblogged! xD Fuck Drumph amirite?

ITT: Angry alt-right cucks

You owned him brah! You and me. We're the same. We both WOKE AF!

>Samurai Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM

ZLORMPF BTFO