Watching Seinfeld

>Watching Seinfeld
>Kramer appears on screen
>Americlap audience starts clapping and won't stop for several seconds to a full minute

Why? He wasn't even gone long. IF he was gone nearly the whole episode I could understand, but this is in the first couple minutes of the damn show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-yZFVcNeoY
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree it was annoying as a viewer and the cast didn't care for it either as it threw off their timing but studio audiences are retarded like that.

I clap every time someone I like enters my line of sight

What are you a europoor? Show some appreciation for your fellow man or woman or womyn or myn.

>audience doesn't stop applauding
>actors have to wait awkwardly for the silence to die before they can deliver their line

>that 70s show
>cast memeber enters scene
>audience WHOOOOS
>says catchphrase and or snark
>audience laughs and applause

The lack of a laugh track is what puts Curb above Seinfeld for me.

Married with Children season 4 and onward

I think it's a pleb filter. The people who love Seinfeld but hate Curb are truly gods unchosen people, incapable of forming opinions or feeling sure of what is funny.

JUST DO YOUR FUCKING LINE, THEY WILL QUIET DOWN WHEN ACTORS START TALKING THEY WANT TO HEAR IT YOU FUCKING SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF SHIT LET THEM ENJOY THE GODDAMN SHOW AND STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE YOUR JOB IS FUCKING MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THE AUDIENCE FUCK YOU

>watching BBC
>Benny hill comes in the room
>bongs start chucking
>he's wearing a floral print dress
>they start to laugh
>the camera zooms onto his face as he mugs for it
>the audience is guffaw in huge belly laughs at this point
>"WELL BLIMEY!"
>if you didn't know better you would think the audio came from an abbatoir as people literally scream from laughter
>film is sped up as Benny hill runs from a group of women to the theme of Yakety Sax
>audience is in tears, six dying of heart attacks but still laughing as they die, theater floor is literally wet with urine

Why is British """"humour"""" such shit?

curb's laughtrack it's the soundtrack

I'm not saying that's a bad thing tho
but if you disagree with me you are a pleb

Larry David started addressing this with the audience before each taping and telling them not to clap.

It only happened for a few seasons and the rest up until the end of the series he never got applause when he appeared on scene.

>CUT, don't start your line when the audience is still cheering, the first words of your line get cut off
>go again

i think there's an argument that it's sort of true

but all tv and film, or most, has music for mood. seinfeld has music, is that a laugh track?

aww look, someone thinks they tape a scene in just one take.

Looks like someone is cranky

i think you might be onto something there

but listen to this and try to keep a straight face

youtube.com/watch?v=c-yZFVcNeoY

lol

it just makes me grin

i picture larry (or me) getting away with something unscathed and nobody else in the world knowing

Is Elaine our girl?

>muh dick when elaine

Because people thought he was funny...?

what do you guys think it's like to fuck the daughter of a billionaire?

kinky probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

great because i would 100% cum inside her and that feels great

mmm my boys would be multimillionaires, i'd be so proud of me/them