Ask a time traveler anything

Ask a time traveler anything

Can you go back and time and fuck yourself?

No

Do the Miami Dolphins win the super bowl this year?
And if they don't who does?
I heard the dolphins thing from another time traveler

OP remains a fag even in the future, who would've thunk it?

why post here?

when does Trump get impeached?

Because i can

Why are you such a faggot?

He doesnt

Is time travel real?

biggest news story in the next 10 years

What about my question!

ok time traveller/faggot explain why you post here instead of doing something cool

Yes it is real

Do the Miami dolphins win the super bowl this year?

are you the time traveler that used this? if so, long time no see

Do we as a nation (Usa) finally have it out with ourselves and the political b/s that is pulling the strings behind the scenes and get out from under the system of control and debt that is the cause of the sinister amounts of corruption and suffering?

No

What year did you come from? Can you give me some future guns?

Do the space niggers take our offer and crash on moon?

Fucking bait
Can't even tell us if the Miami Dolphins win the mother fucking super bowl what a little BITCH
Fuck you OP

Sort of. One thing that does help shortly is gold and silver as currency once again

get help user

I am originally from 1972

You have to go back.

Sorry. Sports isnt something i pay attention to

can you give any hints about your methods of traveling through time?

Will I ever be laid?

I do. Frequently.

Resident Frequency

So you vibrate your body into the next dimension?

Silly thing to ask since i dont know who you are.

this

what's the frequency Kenneth!?

No. Timespace is 4 dimensional. Everythingthat has happened and will happen has its own frequency. Tune in and go

?

Trade able goods are a plus

sometimes the only way to solve a pile of problems is to sweep everything from ones desk, grab a fresh sheet of paper, write the issue in question at the top of the page, and ask "how do we solve THIS problem" simply go from there.

"In the future politics will be over ruled, religion will be ignored, and race will sadly be the final hang up....the only thing that should be worried about is what solves the issue and allows us to survive....everything will be in question....methods, political affiliation, race, gender stance, ect..... if it cannot solve things..it will not matter...."

Does the coming change put humanity back into balance with the planets ability to recover from our daily presence?

Glen beck is that youuuuu? :o ;)

Am I gonna get a 7?

No. And truthfully mankind fades ut in less then 200 years from now

How far in the future or past did you go?

that sounds about right.

is it due to our own lazy / spoiled ways?
or more about genetic degradation?

Back as far to see Nepolian as a youth and so far to 3145. We cant go futher then that at the moment but robots have gone well over 2000 years in the future. Something happens to the atmosphere around the 3100s and many soldiers have died trying

The last time Japan was a game developing powerhouse was 1998 during their last olympics.
2020 is approaching but the console and handheld markets are declining year after year.
Will Japan finally embrace the PC market whole heartedly or will every studio devolve into mobile gaming and pachislots?

Will i ever end up with her now i have another family?

a mighty president, who comes in the form of a dog, but winged like a griffin, He teaches all arts and sciences instantaneously, incites to bloodshed, is the leader of all homicides, discerns past and future, and makes men invisible.

Middle of the road 90's lyric anyone

PCs and mobile devices become usless in the next 40 years as information runs freely and accessible virtually everywhere

Did the migrant crisis turn into something bigger? Was there a third war?

WW3 yes within the next decade. Lasts a few years and ends almost instantly and very violent

How does the Trump presidency work out? Also, when will you find out that your faggot?

from which year you are from and ethnicity of yourself is?

I was born in 1936 and did my first jump in 1971

Is Europe a Caliphate in the future?

What should I have for breakfast?

Trump actually stays in office for almost 3 terms due to war time.

Am I famous in the future

how did you end up in your first jump?
was it intended or by chance?

Whatever you want

By choice. I volunteered

Was it hitlers glocke?

Do I pass college with good grades?

I cant answer questions of this nature. I dont know you. And probably never will.

Im not German

how hard was it getting used to being able to know about the future but not being able to interfere? (i assume you are not allowed to)

also i hope i am not asking to many ?'s

I understand. By the way, what did you mean happens with the atmosphere? Hard to breathe like in China?

We have been interfering. For what other reason would this be done. Many of you dont notice some of the changes around you. Some of you do and call it the Mandela Effect or blame it on Cern or other nonsense. No. Its a butterfly effect

Is it true that it is impossible to kill your grandfather if you travel to past?

Its like the atmosphere got thicker. It crushes most organic materials

John is it you?

No. Whole generations of people have disappeared due to event of this nature

what was the ultimate goal of the project that allows you to time travel?
was it to see how long we as a planet / species survive?
or to attempt stopping an upcoming or past event?

No. This is not Professor Teeter

Mostly manipulation and espionage

hey, guy from Louisiana here. you should know who I am. will it be worth it for me to do the things I know I'm capable of doing? should I do something else?

Once again i dont know who any of you are.

wow, far more short sighted than i had hoped.

have you set things in motion just for the entertainment of it?
you know to see how far it goes.....i assume thats how the kardashians or twerking got started...

What would I ask to tell if someone is a time traveller?

no I'm implying you should know exactly who I am, based on the info I gave about myself. Then again, if I amount to shit you wouldn't know what I'm talking about

I dont understand the question

All you say is guy from Louisiana

Project Guernsey
The Life of Solomon

If I were to test someone if they were a time traveller or not, to see if they were from the future travelling back in time to see how the "present" is

He means what would he ask to PROVE someone is a time traveller?

ask them questions only someone from the present would know

Are you fucking serious?
They don't even have a chance to win their division.

This.
Does he get impeached or killed?

Thank you for the answers.

Is there anything you'd like to add?
a statement perhaps?

No

Nothing. The only way you would know is if they volunteer the info. I.E. what im doing now

Project Pegasus

No

OP, how do i become a traveler of time?

lol GTFO

What is the post for the get?

>Almost 3 terms
So you mean 2 terms, like most Presidents.

How worried should I be about living in the south west US for the next 10-15 years

Can you suck your own dick in 2019 ?