So what's the plausability of Obama setting up Trump with a bunch of road blocks just to make his presidency harder...

So what's the plausability of Obama setting up Trump with a bunch of road blocks just to make his presidency harder? Also is Obama really building a "Shadow Government" to re-continue his plots of a new world order?

Very high and yes

possible but unlikely and maybe.

Obama is merely a puppet. Like H.W. Like Clinton.
The NWO is underway, regardless of Trump.

Shadow government I agree probably a no, but you honestly can't say that the entire last month leading to trump taking office wasn't full of Obama doing shit just to make trumps life harder like the whole fuck over our ally Israel

Obama is a mooslim lover.

Trump is a puppet. Obama was a leader.

A leader for muslim apologists.

Here's the thing: the shadow government consists of the intelligence community. The three letter agencies. And they don't serve the people, nor any particular president. They serve themselves. They were friendlier with Obama because he massively increased their budgets. But they have no reason to obey him anymore. He's no longer a factor to them now that he's out of decisionmaking for them. They will pursue only their own interests, and their primary interest is acquiring more power. Their allies are always allies of convenience to be dropped when they're no longer useful.

why is early early morning Sup Forums so much better than afternoon Sup Forums?

I thought the shadow government is one of the floors in the state department head office .

Trump could very well be taken out within the next few months. He has a separate agenda.

So tinfoil hat in here

Less cancer

I swear, the GOP can't make up its mind what it wants Obama to be.

Evil mastermind, or hopelessly inept.

While all the while Trump spews out bullshit and the GOP just goes with it.

"new world order" is fucking silly. It is the same motherfuckers running the world that were running it hundreds of years ago.

Slim to none.

Why wouldn't he? I can't think of any reason for him not to stay in contact with people in the government he knows. This would, definitely, result in him helping cause problems for Trump any way he could - because that's what he does. I'm not sure how it's illogical? Putting a name on it like 'shadow government' does make it seem ominous, but it's not at all illogical for old coworkers to continue to stay in touch. In this case that could and would result in Obama attempting to aid Washington Democrats any way he could.

I don't think anyone thinks Obama is inept. Just the opposite. He was extremely successful in doing what he intended to do. Too successful.

>So what's the plausability of Obama setting up Trump with a bunch of road blocks just to make his presidency harder?

100%

Obama even set up an office in DC so he could spend the next 8 years trying to sabotage the Trump presidency.

I honestly believe that when his political efforts fail, Obama and his partners will turn their attention to plans of assassination. Trump definitely wasn't supposed to win this election.

That's true, but in this millenium it begins with mass genocide.

>puppets fighting each other
Learn who really runs shit OP you fucking faggot

yep, Obama taps Trump's phones
gets load of data
rigs the election so Trump wins
retires

Damn that black genius

Trumps a fucking salesman faggot, Obamer is a fucking puppet. Stop putting the retarded frontman in the front like the fuckers want you to

No, he rigged the election so Hillary would win, and still lost.

The plausibility? It's been happening since before the election.

>implying he had that power
you retarded fucking asshole

understand who runs shit then post you fucking piece of shit

>implying Deep State
I can find more substance in my asshole.

>rigged the election
>lost
Jesus, this fucking forum is full of retards isn't it?

Yep, this guy gets it. The image in this post pretty much nails it.

The woman lost an election rigged in her favor.

Really? Follow the money you dipshit faggot. I know its hard to comprehend.. it's really really hard SO HARD LOL YOU BITCH

OP is not only faggot, OP is always faggot, OP is delusional faggot

Nah, he won because he was supposed to

As a rich person, we like his methods much more.. but in all reality, we won.. the poor will pay more, we will save more etc. Kind of suck tbh, as society should be sustained not divises as such.. But meh, I could jet to where ever when shit fall apart.

>re-continue

wtf

LARPing faggotry

Because it's Eurotime

>rich wanted this bitch to win
LMAO you brokefags are funny as shit

More LARPing faggotry

AMA faggot not larping even when your sister is in the woods with fake sword sucking my dick

Sign me up for Obama shadow government. Sounds awesome.

LARPing faggotry

MERICA land of diabetus

LOL shill as fuck damn it new/b/

regardless I love that tax cut

LARPing faggotry.

dubs for cancer, which you will get after you make your $.05 a post faggot. My dad told me Sup Forums is full of you cucks

It's common knowledge now that the banks run everything. Whining about it isn't going to do shit. Live your own fucking life.
I remember when I was a fourteen year old Britfag.

Obama loved Iran.

Mental retardation.

I know you faggots have no reason to believe me, but I grew up in a DC suburb filled with federal government workers, and I have three family members who work for or are retired from federal intelligence agencies. There is no "deep state" and most of the people working in any government agency, including the intelligence agencies, started there long before Obama was President. They don't always get everything right, as they'll be the first to admit, but the only agenda they're driven by is doing what they think is just and best.

To those of us who grew up around the federal intelligence apparatus, these absurd conspiracy theories are literally the reason that we think all of you are retarded.

>It's common knowledge now that the banks run everything.

What banks you retarded dipshit? INB4 larping faggot gets cancer and dies with this family

LARPing faggotry.

Obama - the American Cuck in Chief.

Serious LARPing faggotry.

Serious automation

>post something really fucked up towards gov
>get this

Yea you're posting real shit.. oh fuck

fucking parasites looting the American taxpayer

Stop talking shit about red states

I love how the alt nazis will believe literally any conspiracy except a Russia-trump one, even though there is new evidence every day for the latter and none for the former.

How are you idiots still keeping your head in the sand about this?

The election WAS rigged, evidenced by numerous people in the public eye being fired, forced to resign, etc. after numerous ethics violations came to light that implicated not only the head of the DNC but major news networks. There were numerous, verifiable instances of rigging and cheating.

And she still lost.

They're not exclusive to one another. Both most certainly did happen and you're an idiot with blinders on to still try and pretend that isn't the truth. Or just a massive fucking tool. Both pathetic.

>LARPing
Hope you got your 5 cents you russian cuck. Now go buy some vodka you fucking faggot. You'll never be us.

Plausability is second to none, and no he's not building a 'Shadow Government'. And I am neither a Democrat nor a liberal, what I am is a sensible fucking human being.

So many red states...

The Democratic party literally has no future.

>implying two party system isn't a sustainment system built to retain power

Hey faggot you're a retard and a piece of shit little bitch. Go some where else like Sup Forums with your dream world bullshit. We know that DNC or GOP doesn't mean shit. YOU FUCKING RETARD

Except there is no evidence for the Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, and never was any.

>So what's the plausability of Obama setting up Trump with a bunch of road blocks just to make his presidency harder? Also is Obama really building a "Shadow Government" to re-continue his plots of a new world order?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, the tinfoil hat brigade is in full swing on the right. To think, less than a year ago most of the crackpots were on the left.

Hah, seems so... "american" to assume that every single person is so fucking malicious as can be. What if he's actually just a guy that tried to be a president, but someone disagree with him. And he tried to make some of the things he believes in to last through the horrorshow whom is Trump.

I'm not an ameritard, so what do I know. But he seems like the guy that wouldn't "fuck his own country" just to make Trump look silly for a couple of years. Trump will manage that just fine on his own.

Welfare states all of em

California 5th largest GDP in THE WORLD not US THE FUCKING WORLD

Good, both parties need to die, the two party sustainment totalitarianism is killing us

Pretty much. The hope is that Trump is different. He's the closest thing to different we have, tbh.

Hey look those red states are where my taxes go to pay for welfare because they can't innovate

>of Obama setting up Trump with a bunch of road blocks just to make his presidency harder?

Obama doesn't give a fuck. Once you've been president, your life is fucking made. Write memoirs and give talks for millions. That's all you have to do.

But obviously someone will try to block things. Did you pay any attention to Obama's 8 years? Republicans tried to block everything they could.

>Also is Obama really building a "Shadow Government" to re-continue his plots of a new world order?

No, that's the lizard men and William B Davis.

Not sure if shill, nutcase, or troll, tbh. You're overreacting to a completely rational thought.

Yep, I make 140k a year. My brother in a red state makes 1/3d of course blue state pay for red

Most of the country now, it seems. After 8 years of Obama, the whole country has forgotten how to do anything but sit around all day complaining about white privilege.

Blue states have higher costs of living, and higher taxes. They have to pay more. Even with all that, they can't balance their state budgets.

OP is damn right. Obama is a puppet who started to believe that he was himself, and now he is in denial of not being the president. Imagine Obama the president of an African country, making himself president for life. Besides being eloquent Obama is a liar and and idiot and no match for Trump. His legacy is millions of dead from wars of agression and and abysmal economic failure. Assassination? it worked on JKF because he wasn't expecting it. It failed miserably on Fidel Castro. IMO DT is on the safe side.

what i if i told you one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

And leach off of tech money

Yea because we design fucking computers and shit you retarded faggot. Our state budget is fine, if we didn't have to fucking pay for the rest of the country cuck

>California
You mean the 5th largest global (not state) GDP?

Yea we have to fucking pay for EVERYTHING murica better suck our dick blue states pay for EVERYTHING

That doesn't even make sense... Seriously...

>can't balance their budget
That's because their money is going to the worthless piece of shits in the red states not doing a damn thing to innovate let alone bring anything to the 21st fucking century

0% because that's silly. Trump himself is all the roadblock he'll ever need.

Where do you live?

9999 get

This tho, where you live faggot?

He won't answer, red states are an embarrassment to the US. Claiming to live in such a shit hole is a degradation

>1 dick, two Dick, reD dIck, Blue dICk.

California has Hollywood and Silicon Valley. 2 shitholes that need to be dismantled. They do more to destroy culture and hold things back than move them forward. Most real business innovation comes through the red states, who don't actually want all the expensive and useless trash that California wants to force on them.

I live in Canada, faggot...

>California has Hollywood and Silicon Valley
The later making it the 5th larges GDP in the fucking world you cucked faggot. I know you hate money, but suck on a fat fucking dick before you get rid of our tech. Or better yet, get cancer. Please get fucking cancer.

"When you can't take responsibility of your actions, push the issue on your enemy"-The act of war.

Considering that there are, what? 2 or 3 Blue states left? That's saying quite a bit. Apparently, you should be embarrassed to live in the US if you don't live in California or New York.

>lets get rid of our tech sector
Yea, sounds great lol

Again where do you fucking live? While using tech to talk on Sup Forums LMAO you're a piece of shit and it's hilarious

>being this cringy and autist

>you should be embarrassed to live in the US if you don't live in California or New York.
Pretty much

Tech? ROFL. The best you've got is Intel, with AMD trying hard. The rest is just shit.

Dumbass... California thinks they're everyone, they definitely want to think for everyone... How many genders are there again? Pass the fucking sea grass or whatever the shit is you faggots think is food nowadays.

>The rest is just shit

Yea google is doing horrible, and facebook, omg so bad, don't even talk to me about our venture capital groups on sandhill and their billions

Nice try you communist faggot

This is exactly the thing you would expect of a nigger.