FB fap thread

FB fap thread

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

Samantha Bailey

More lefty

insta chanideleeuw

more user

Please share

What'd you say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class, etc, etc, kill yourself

more right

More pls

who?

moar

WWYD to her anons?

instagram autumnrhodess

moar!

Interested anons?

go ahead mate

which one?

post mots, she's amazing

moar

like this whore?

more. bikini if possible

jesus, she's fucking hot

i was just thinking that there isn't anything interesting in this thread. don't stop user

right

got anything of her in heels?

some ass

yeah, wait a minute

Anyone like?

she has such a hot body

fucking hot, more?

only found this one. I'm sure I had some in dresses

yeah she does

Here's another pic if it helps

jesus, keep going please

forgot pic. also have to leave. her ig is anaperduv, enjoy the fap

damn, thanks alot dude

amazing body, amazing boobs. anymore of her full body, user? or of her ass?

another girl

heres a really active vola we can use

97bb94wr

Ye

Pretty blonde

and this

i'm saving everything, please keep going. do you have alot of her?

Little sister

niceee, more?

she gets me every time

What do you guys think of her

she is cute