What's it like having a big cock? Do chicks really get excited about it? Does anyone here have a big cock...

What's it like having a big cock? Do chicks really get excited about it? Does anyone here have a big cock, or any femanons here can tell me the truth?

> It's fun to see how much they can take
> feelsgoodman.jpg when they quiver from the deep plunges
> Some can't handle all of it
> Some can
> They'll talk about it with their girlfriends
> There is always someone bigger
> Sometimes you're #1

It's pretty good for getting women excited psychologically. They like to think they've picked a unique lover in the sexual marketplace.

Practically it can be a bit awkward. It's all about genital compatibility. Unless you match up well your going to have to make some adjustments. Usually lots of lube and shallow thrusts which is very frustrating when you want to really get amorous.

So yeah, when things work it's as good as everyone say. However, there can be pretty major drawbacks.

Pic related. 8 inch me

Most girls freak out a little because I don't tell them beforehand. It's the thickness that surprises them usually.

Most of them enjoy taking pics with it though so I suppose they appreciate the aesthetics.

> pic related

It's about genital compatibility, usually 6" will please almost anyone, once you go higher those who can take it will love it and those who can't won't be so much into it, and neither will you if you can't go balls deep because you hurt her. These things are usually related with her height but there are exceptions. Sadly i've never had a lass tell me she was pleased with a dick under 6" so there's that.

tfw mine is much bigger but I'm a 21 yrs old virgin

Eh, it's ok I guess. I don't really have anything to compare it too. Are people not supposed to get excited when they see your dick? I thought that was just a thing.

Is that fucking Jamie? Hahahahaha

I'm 7.5 but not much girth so it looks longer than it really is. Girls get excited to see a new cock and so long as it's 5.5 or longer they'll be happy. I wish I had that thickness though, that's the stuff that takes her little breath away with the first few strokes

Thinking more on it, I guess some sex positions probably work better if you're on the larger side. That said, most of those positions are awkward and require stretching first.

pic to prove. If you're in L.A. I'll let you fuck my hot ass latina gf

cock size is nearly irrelevant when it comes to making a girl orgasm. if she is not turned on she feels used/raped/sore and will bleed. if she is very turned on, you can make her cum with just your thumb (g-spot is about 2.5" inside the vagina).

A very experience man with 4" can make any woman fall in love with him sexually to the point she will beg for it, but he has to work a lot harder and be much more skilled with his hands, reading the mood, her breathing, controlling his body, being physically strong enough to dominate and make her submit and do various positions which allow deep insertion even with small length.

A very inexperienced man with 8" still has an 8" dick, but often big dick = bad sex, because women tend to require 10-15min of foreplay (this depends on mood obviously) before they are naturally lubricate enough to accept a big thick cock all the way.

Sex is a power play, you as a man must control her posture, her arms, her legs, grab her, squeeze her, put your weight on her, these are all things that make her orgasmic much more than your penis use. Girls tend to have their best orgasms alone by themselves with a small dildo or vibrator, because it's psychological arousal that gets a woman going.

Once you've fucked about 100 chicks you get the feel for what they are like. Which ones will respond to talking, to slapping, to choking, to pinning, which ones want to be aggressive and submit, which ones are submissive and want to dominate, there's a lot to unpack here, but mostly it's about cumming at the same time. If you can cum, at the same time as the girl or guy you're fucking, you win.

Often when relationships break down, women use penis size as something to throw in your face, just to be petty or cruel, they obviously don't mean it or care. Smell, hygiene, grooming, physical fitness, flexbility, strength these are all much more important than size, girth and so forth.

t. fucked both men and women for about 15 years

Mine is thick and just long enought to allow anal and dogy without to much pain

im about average but when i was younger i started puberty earlier than most guys so I was pretty much full size by 13yo. lost my v to a 11yo girl when i was 12, fucked quite a few other girls around that age also. being bigger definitely has its pros.

fucking pedo

u mad

I wish I had a big cock...only have 5"

Cock or gtfo

An acquaintance in school jokingly said I had a horse hock, the rumor spread like crazy and all of a sudden girls started paying me attention and guys started respecting me

funny times, and no, i dont have a horse cock

had a guy at school that was called the horse. not because he had a huge wang but because he got caught looking at horse genitalia during computer lab.

Cool story, bro

This is what someone with a small penis convinces themselves

And this is what someone with a large penis convinces themselves

>t. Manlet Dicklet

>Sex is a power play, you as a man must control her posture, her arms, her legs, grab her, squeeze her, put your weight on her, these are all things that make her orgasmic much more than your penis use.
orly? A power play
>Girls tend to have their best orgasms alone by themselves with a small dildo or vibrator, because it's psychological arousal that gets a woman going.
No, the reasons your girls have better orgasms with a vibrator is because you believe the first sentence