How can I buy little girl panties without looking suspicious? It's for my fap sessions

How can I buy little girl panties without looking suspicious? It's for my fap sessions.

Fucking pedo faggot

Amazon? Ebay? Any clothing internet store?

No

Appreciate it. Anyways, I would feel safer if the buying method wouldn't be easely traced.

test

Shameless bump, btw.

>Anyways, I would feel safer if the buying method wouldn't be easely traced.

Why? Buying children's clothing of any sort is not illegal. Nor is fapping into them...

If you are really that scared go to a walmart or target or k-mart out of your town and buy them there... the cashiers don't judge you, and if they do... say you have your daughter for the day and she had an accident... your friend is watching her right now and this was a quickly needed thing.

Pro tip, have done this before... but I use amazon and such now days.

I buy them from kids online clothing stores. For all they know you're buying them for your kids. I wear them however because I'm a cd and i love to wear cute cotton panties.

have you tried killing yourself instead you pedo autist?

>Walmart
>cash
Wear a hat, but not trying to cover your face. It'll hide your face from the cameras above. The employees don't care.

Guy that used to work at a Target in college here. No one cares what you are buying. You could have a daughter, or you could want to fap into them... the fact is the cashier is more interested in when their shift is over and getting to the next person.

If you are buying little girls undies and don't want to make it look perverted it's easy, don't make it so and don't look like it, when buying them use the self check out line if your local store has one, like Walmart or if their is a cashier then buy other shit along with it, like baby wipes, use the baby wipes to wipe your dick after you bust a nut, some diapers so you can also use that to Fap in and he'll some pretty hello Kitty socks too for your "baby girl" have a hell of a good time. If you feel so bad about it then do the normal fucking thing and do it online you idiot, or just go outside of town. What kind of fucking question is this. You seem to be the type of person who would get caught doing some stupid shit before thinking it through carefully.

Just buy whatever children's stuff you want and when you reach the cashier, pretend to call/receive a call from your wife. "Is this all, honey? Let me know when I should pick her up from kindergarten."

Wtf are you an idiot, bad idea, you would be over playing it. How often does this really happen. Just do what I said. Best way to get by this is just keep a confident face and for the love of pedo mercy don't fucking look like a creeper. Don't over play the situation and don't underestimate your actions.

Obviously not, if you have to ask on here...

>Don't look like a creeper
That's the point, retard. He's probably a cringy trench coat lolicon.
If he memorizes the speech, it's easier to apply than to control expression and nonverbal gestures.

Wise advices.

Actually, I'm a normal looking guy in my twenties.

listen to these people
as someone who has done this before, they're absolutely right
just go and buy them
nobody gives a shit
the key isn't where you get them, it's in not acting like a fucking retard at the checkout
pretend they're a bag of apples or some shit
hell, actually get a bag of apples while you're there
goodness knows you could use the vitamins

OP here. Thank you guys (and gals) for sharing with me your experience.

Any possible greentext related to our topic?

kidnap a lgirl and pretend she is your daughter

The idea was that a phone call makes everything easier. You only have to focus on reproducing a memorized speech. Looking worried or embarrassed isn't a problem anymore, because you have an excuse for it.
If you show up at the cashier all sweaty and nervous, there's a chance to be considered a creep. If you show up at the cashier all sweaty and nervous while calling your wife and asking for confirmation, the first impression is that of a father that's not yet accustomed to this procedure.
It's basic psychology.

If youre older than 20 you can buy them anywhere. You could be a dad buying them for his little daughter, whats suspicious on that?

Yeah actually I do
>be me
>in the mood to jerk off into little girl panties
>Dont have any at the house
>go to local walmart
>find the kind that i like (Frozen franchise)
>go to check out
>fuckfuckfuck
>Forgot my mom is a cashier at walmart
>"Hey user, what are you buying today"
>I run to a different check out
>Finish my purchase
>go home and blow my load into load into panties

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

[spoiler]Why didn't you asked her to buy them for you?[/spoiler]

>not using your gbp to buy the panties
fuckin pleb

>Forgot my mom is a cashier at walmart

Only I went to a supermarker wearing a pajama. Nobody gave a fuck (I think they didn't even realised it).

Years later, I've seen a little girl in a supermarket wearing a pajama. She was around 10, and alone. Oh boy, I should have picked her up...

No, you shouldn't have. It's a nice fantasy, but your life would have ended badly and it would most likely have not worth it.

Once I only went*

Amazon

It's the only thing more expensive new than used

Should I get them used, maybe? I like if they smell nice, but I don't have a fetish for the used look (too dirty for me).

Go to a school and borrow a girl. Maybe offer her candy or something so she'll be more eager to go with you. Ask her to call you daddy and hold your hand while you shop around walmart. When you're done with her, just drop her back off at the school. No one will ever know

Yeah, this will probably work.

Fucking Pedo
why are you such a worthless scum?

OK this is good I have to agree in this point of view.Used for real Sup Forums I'm only supporting this cause it's not that creepy if it's only undies that you just bout after all in the end of all this its a peice of cloth your buying.
FYI I don't support any sexual conduct with anyone under 16.
user your a fucking dumb ass, kek.
Anyways, I love Loli in anime and shit, but can't stand lil kids IRL.

Calm down Liberal SJW a.k.a White Knight. We are talking about small size under garments that so happen are used for kids and this person particularly likes the female gender design of them, whom he uses to releave himself in them, no harm done to anyone. After its a peice of cloth. So calm the fuck down and welcome to Sup Forums Sup Forums.

There's people dying of starving on the streets, but SJW give more importance to the fact that somebody is masturbating to something they don't like... Flawless logic, you know.

OP, phone calls, explanations, all bullshit. Just go in and act casual like you buy 'em all the time.

Also buy other things— and no, not "sweets and diapers", random things, possibly unrelated to kids. Apples. Milk. Some food. You could also write for yourself a list, so it looks like you're just following it. But hell, never mention it to anyone. If they even ask you "hey man, mom sent you to do groceris?", just answer "yeah, bummers" or something like that. Act like you don't give a fuck.

Nobody pays that much attention to you. Stop letting yourself believe they do.

And, remember, buying just a six pack beer and child panties is no good. You don't have to spend much money, but make it look you're just refilling stuff you need asap. Also, no phallic shaped food

tfw you're in a bus, and a woman give you a horny gaze, but you are actually interested in that primary school girl who's carrying a school bag.

bamp

how does someone even wear little girls panties like shown above? aren't they meant for someone with a small body frame.

Who talked about wearing them? What if we just cum on them?

a few anons above mentioned wearing them, hell if it's just cumming to them then of course fuck it by all means, who cares. but what i want to figure out is how people are even wearing them granted they aren't little twink fuck bois

Buy? Fuck that. Just rip them off of her. What could she possibly do about it?

If you already fall for this, why would you need her panties? Just use her body until the end.

Where the hell would you even buy used little girls panties?

Especially without looking like a creep?

Doesn't sound worth it man.

I fapped with the used panties of my little sister. Nobody ever realised it.

>how to spot a newfag

That's entirely different though. You're not buying those.

Who sells used panties outside of fetish reasons, and who would be stupid enough to sell a child's?

detail?

So did I for a while, I took my step sister's panties from the washing bin, until one day there was a creamy yellow stain that stank bad and wasn't piss and that tempted me not to do it again

LMAO

Peach smell, pink and white. She was 14/2 back then (make your calculations).

depends on the age of the girls knickers, if in doubt by some period equipment too like tampons or pads, but dont tell the cashier youre getting hard just by buying them