A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

>Age 18+

ban and sticky

some pasta never gets old

make your hair long

ignore them

Send nudes to prove

There's a trans kid at my school who got given the key to the teacher's bathroom (which is 1 stall and seems way better tbh) and "he's" bitching that he's not allowed to use the shitty boys bathroom.

Man I'd have such a crush on you at school, I was a confused kid.

First step: Don't ask b for advice
Second: ask adv

Take a stand and shave it off. That'll show em.

report the pasta

Young brains think that way.

Nice try mate.

I'd say grow your hair out longer if you don't want them to make fun of you (easy way). or tell them to fuck off

it's what is inside that counts

I thought you were a boy before I read your post.
However, would bang anyway.

post dick

agreed

yea. if there's a dick inside you, you're a girl

Wear clothes that accentuate your figure.. problem solved

Even if I have a dick too?

of course silly

i lol'd

Kill everyone.

sound advice

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same person who posts andy sixx shit log threads

hey welcome. you'll fit right in

ROFL wtf did I just read? xD

some bad pasta I guess. ppl trying to Sup Forums funny