What are some types of people who you can't stand?

What are some types of people who you can't stand?

People...
...in general.

People with no legs. I can't stand them.

I hate Muslims, Gooks, Nips, Spooks, and people unaccepting of other cultures

People that use buzzwords as arguments
>>racist
>>sexist
>>cuck

You

People who plan things to do every fucking weekend.
- who hang out with certain people based on their education level/ intelligence.
- who doesn't respond to texts, but when asked if they receive your text when its clear they did, they say no
kys

Niggas that comment corny ass shit on bitches facebooks n Instagrams like they gotta chance

Me

That's me in a nutshell.

Also:
You probably hate people who pick their friends based on intelligence, since it implies that they won't pick you.

As for me:

Prepubescent polo-wearing, no-money-having-yet-squandering-inheritance-on-new-car-that-will-be-obsolete-in-two-years-anywayers,
hair-like-they-walked-through-car-wash-with-razorsers, spending-time-polishing-turds-that-they-arers hoity-toity entitled twats.

OPs

As of recently, people who act like only white people are racist

People in wheelchairs

niggas that describe types of people as "niggas"
also this, cuck can be ruthless. people are gunna make up their words all the fucking time. it's up to you to not make garbage threads and be offended. fuck what's racist. cuck can put pressure on the gender. making an actual gender war. and if you don't let "niggas" speak how they wanna speak. then your gunna have some uh oh motherfucking problems cunt

Found the Trump supporter.

Sayy nigger and spell I C u p

0/10

People that: wear a mask to please other people; lie; are grammar nazis; are excessively proud; hastily judge other peoples intelligence; are bigots...

People who post pictures of scary girls on image boards.

Girls are obsessed with Harry Potter.

people who feel mortal kombat on sega genesis is best game ever rather than donkey kong

So-called "metalheads" who think metal is the second coming of Christ and the answer to life's questions. I love metal but it has the cringiest fanbase.

Basically anyone making their entire lifestyle based around one thing. Doesn't matter what. Fitness, sexuality, a music genre, films... Fuck all those people.

the "wings" ruin it.

You've described everybody I hate like no one has ever done before

cockneys, short men with napoleon complex, iamverysmart types, people with a constant nervous fake laugh, flaky people

>unkind
>selfish
>lazy
>greedy
>self righteous
basically any person with character flaws that effects others directly and can be fixed with minimal effort but choose not too.