WWYD thread

WWYD thread.
Replies get replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/qe542287gm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

Pull those jeans down and make her take as many dicks as possible.

Rough face fuck where I make her swallow my cum.
Do mine.

Ass to mouth

buy her flowers and make her a nice hot meal, because she's worth it

Facial all over her glasses.

ask her how the fuck she can wear such ugly boots

pull down that top, push her on her knees and fuck her face till her make up is a mess then I would spray my cum all over her face take a photo and change her fb profile pic to it

Gangbang with BBC.
Do mine.

that is a special night. I would make her to shove up a remoteable vibrating egg in her pussy and send her to shopping with her parents while I turn the egg on and make itt buzz her into orgasm after orgasm

How about making her hold her piss?

I'de Bust a nut in her eye causing her to make that stupid face for real

gangbang with min 10 guys

that sounds like something i would love to see what about the left one?

the left one should give up her ass for me and hold my cum in there till she gets home. the right one seems to young so she would be our watchout while I go town on righty

pull these ugly boots off

I'd push her over against that wall pull down those pants around he boots and ram my cock in her tight asshole while she filmed it with her phone. Then I'd get her down on her knees to clean off my dick and I'd shower her with cum

Would you piss on her as well?

more of her pls

Nah but I'd give it a nice taste before I started running my tongue all around her tight hole

Would you make her piss herself?

holy fuck what a body

I'd have both of them. give them a trap on so each of them can get DPed by me and her friend

wwyd?

lift her skirt and fuck her from behind

I'd start by letting giving those pretty titties some air and sucking on them before shoving my cock in her mouth as I fingered her. When she was nice and wet I'd lay her on her back and fuck her missionary till she came on my cock. Then I'd turn her over and get nice and rough with her fucking her hard as I shoved her screaming head into a pillow. I'd cum inside her and watch as it dripped out as she clean up my cock.

rough mouthfuck

dripping creampie

These threads are cringe as fuck

Hello

...said the stable boy as I shoved my cock in his ass

i want people to jerk to my cousins message me on kik anon17no

Pull up that skirt and lick that ass then just fuck her right there in the open like the little ho she is

seems legit

nice man, I'm sure she'd love that

fuck she's perfect, more

more ideas on my girl?

fuck, forgot pic

fucked this one

oral creampie

I'd hang out with him, watch some football and maybe drink some beer.

I would absolutely cum inside this girl, whether she wanted me to or not. This is the kind of girl I wouldn't mind impregnating

fuck what a yummy little slut, I'd kidnap her tie her up, suspend her from the roof and continually ass rape her for a few days, playing and sucking on her tits, while she screams, cries and begs for me to stop.
After I'm bored with her, which will take awhile, I'll find a group of homeless men and drop her off still naked and bond so they can use her as a sloppy sex toy

Can you do this chubby slut? Please be filthy and rough with her

i would have her sit on my lap on a couch while we watch a movie, then fuck her missionary while choking. cum in her pussy no condom

yeah and i'd piss all over her cute face. more skin?

Slam my face in them cheeks and munch on that asshole.

Facefuck her for dumping a big load into her throat.

cute little ginger with a cute tight ass, would love to force her face in to that couch, peel off those shorts and rape her little tight ginger pussy hard, I'll tugg her hair, slap her ass and finish with a big sloppy load straight in her aching pussy

also saving your slut to masturbate to later

Do you have another pic, whole body? I bet she has some thicc legs.

She must be a good cock sucker!

Wwyd to her

sure do, excuse the costume shes a cosplay slut

titfuck obviously

Yeah the cosplay suit kills it for me.

she would give me roadhead literally everywhere. if i took her to a movie im cumming on her tits in the parkinglot and making her rubit in. im going to explode in the back of her throat during the movie, and cum all overr her face for the ride home

Nice tits to play with while she sucks as well

Yum.

The same for her nice teen tits

She is a goddess. I would put a baby in her, whether she liked it or not

this one a bit better?

anonvote.com/poll/qe542287gm anybody likes my little slut?

moar

She actually loves to give roadhead and loves swallowing. Not a huge fan of facials but she'll do it. You don't know her do you? Lol everything you said she's basically done before. What else would you do?

I'd facefuck your girl into oblivion and cum down her throat

Literally everything

Open had slap her across the cheek so hard that her hat gets knocked off then grab a fist full of her hair and force her to her knees then shove my cock in her throat before she can react as tears roll down her face.
Now do this tomboy slut?

facefuck roughly and cum over glasses!

more of her

im going to take her into the shower. make her turn the lights off. grab the back of her head and gag her on my cock until she throws up all over me. let the wter wash it off and do it again 3 more times until i pop right dow her throat

i'd eat her ass all day long

I would do the same thing. Creampie the slut

ya she looks like she just pretends to like giving head so she doesnt have to take her shirt off

get her on her knees and slap my dick on her face. force her to give me a rimjob and i cum deep in her throat!

Rip off those shorts, throw her onto the ground and start pounding her throat. Once my cock is covered in spit and puke, I shove it in her ass and start fucking her as fast and as hard as I can, then I switch to her pussy and cum deep inside.

WWYD?

holy shit more?

i'd make her feel self-conscious for becoming a hambeast. then i'd bully her into taking her clothes off and fucking me

i would turn her on her side while she sleeps and fuck her pussy slowly until i pull out at the last second and cum all over her asshole and pussy

wwyd

Send back to rice fields.

wwyd

Would tit fuck then bend her over and stick in her ass until finishing it off in it.

___

Which one and why?

middle, because she is tall an wearing a sexy leather pants!

Left would get cream pied, right would get her ass hole stretched. More of them!

right, nice and thick, also prettiest face

wwyd to my gf?