youtube.com/watch?v=b3hzowjjjdc
youtube.com/watch?v=IGaNYTN2hvQ
strawpoll.me/12869198
youtube.com/watch?v=GnyOgiM9sGA
youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM

2/10 : The album

Old Gorillaz: Bobby Womack, Mos Def, Doom, Neneh Cherry, Martina Topley Bird, Lou Reed, Roots Manuva, Del The Funky Homosapien, etc.

Nu-Gorillaz: Vince Staples and some shitty autotuned jamaican

Quit sharing your video all over Sup Forums you fucking attention whore faggot. You have 71 subscribers. Literally no one gives a fuck about your opinion. Just because you have a platform to share it doesn't mean anyone gives a fuck about you. Take a hint from your garbageass subscriber count and stfu or kill yourself you attention seeking nutgobbler

good job giving him what he wants

I can't shiv him in the rectum, so it's the next best thing.

Cool meme bro

Maybe your next vid can be you mumbling about how mad you are over a still image of spilled salt. 72 subscribers! XD

there's literally one rap song

>cool meme bro
>says XD

IRONIC

maybe that was the point?

WHAT

What about DRAM, Danny Brown and De La Soul?
They weren't gonna use the same rappers

De la Soul are actually good. The other two are the epitome of memerappers

Leave it to a fuckhead like you to miss the fucking irony

I still don't get it

Hey!
Don't talk about Danny Brown like that
He just scored a AOTY last year

You responded with a meme, so I belittled your response with a meme.

If it helps, I can upload a video wherein I sheepishly explain it over a still image if a XD face and then post a link to the video on every thread you're in for the next three weeks

can you please?

>Bringing up subscribers to discredit an argument

I didn't even watch his video but you sure did make yourself look like a colossal retard

youre such a fucking loser. your video is unwatchable

here's your (You), buddy!

Mega link?

no no no, (you)'re too kind!

It's so goddamn hard to resist. He's just such a cunt.

>namefag just to shitpost in gorillaz threads
wew
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/username/Uridon/

Do you recognize that you're a fucking dick, and that we don't want to see you post your videos over and over on this website? It's not exposure, it's pissing us off. Go back to Sup Forums

You're an unlikeable guy

yes

>namefagging and acting like a stuck up cunt over it

Whew lad

when did I act like a stuck up cunt?

just filter the video link you stupid newfag

there are ways to get around that tho

kys

Only good thing that came out of Gorrilaz was their live performances.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3hzowjjjdc

dumb music

is accurate. hot garbage.

holy shit this gets me every time

that is... that is just wrong

What do you mean, Danny Brown is a fantastic rapper

samefag

Sorry for shitting up the thread everyone. Please watch my video.

>all these posts with the same tripfag name are by the same guy
what a revelation

I fall asleep with my dick shoved firmly inside a my little pony stuffed toy

Do people seriously rate Danny Brown? I liked XXX back in the day but I consider him the memest meme rapper, sounds the same for me all the time

holy shit that's sad

Fucking fight me

I prefer to not lay hands on the mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGaNYTN2hvQ

The face of an Sup Forums legend, don't talk shit.

Those posts are actually sad to read.

actually two
ascension and momentz
but yeah anyways the total number of songs featuring rappers on the standard version is 5, so i dont know what are you all chimping out about

strawpoll.me/12869198

VOTE

It's just so hard to not react

>literally no one cares
Well 71 people do user

>71
>71 people on social media

may as well be your mom,the cousin you're fucking, and 69 bots

Fucking burned nigga

grace jones, jamie principle, de la, benjamin clementine, danny brown, jehnny beth?
stop saying nu-x by the way, it makes you look super autistic
cheers my friend, everything in well spirit

is it a Sup Forums status symbol to actually have random anons pose as you and post your videos?
nigga I made it

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of Damon Albarn sucking my cock

I wouldn't say no t

Edward Snowden loses the will to live

only 2 tracks get kinda political in a bad way
ascension and let me out
and its not that i disagree with most of what they say(that vince's line about you being able to make it if you don't look like him was utter shit though, it got me so fucking confused when i first heard it, because it came after that land of the free line and at first i thought he said as long as you look like me (giving a sarcastic comment on how hip hop is prevalent in pop these days), but it sounded odd so when i heard what he said i was like nooooo man you cannot say on the first song of an album that's full of people that look like you and that's gonna go platinum multiple times probably), but its kinda like that kendricks black israelites thing
like come on, releasing that kind of stuff in 2017 WILL get you on the sjw bandwagon and you know that and you should know better
ironically i love those tracks so i dont care
hallelujah money has that one wall line thats really off but thats pretty much it
replying to you from that thread that got deleted thank god it did lol

there's multiple people using the name Uridon now just so you know, so just for the record

I know it's just to get on the sjw bandwagon, that's why it's retarded and I call it so.

but, yknow, those are just a couple of bars
pretty much entire damon's output is political, so it isn't such a bad thing, some off lines on one album
maybe he wants to tell the new kids that he's political so he's using their language a bit
because the new kids werent around when plastic beach nor demon days came out

I want to split my dick in two with a hot 1000 degree knife just to see what's inside of it

but they all obviously have that same sjw mindset, whether it's a few bars or the whole song.
the way humanz is political is nowhere close to the same way the other albums are "political"

I put a buttplug in my ass so I can carry around Damon's seed all day

Political commentary in the album wasn't good at all, and was way too much on the nose. There was also distinct lack of variety compared to previous albums.
Also, it was dark as fuck. I get that this was concept about "world in which Trump won" but god damn, do you have to make whole thing about doom and gloom? It just comes off as really reactionary, in a bad way.
Maybe I just can't relate due to not being American.

you're right on the money,
t. american

>grace jones
Actually cool
>jamie principlede
Literally who? His song is actually might be the best in the album though
>benjamin clementine
Le mercury prize meme...worst song in the mediocre record
>danny brown
Meme rapper
>jehnny beth
Savages is probably the most mediocre band of the millenium, literally nobody would care about them if they were men

Danny brown's the only one who sounded like shit tho. Fucking yelping dog, why him instead of just 2d

The people who liked the political commentary also think that Trump plans on nuking Chicago and bringing back Jim Crow. In other words, the political commentary is just people overreacting to Trump and made up issues about Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnyOgiM9sGA

This is a really peaceful song.

>Gorillaz album
>De La Soul are featured in the best song

Who would've thought.

It was alright.

like all gorillaz projects, it will grow on you

>Danny brown
>meme rapper

Care to elaborate? Or are you just use buzzwords to avoid giving an actual opinion

It slowly is in all honesty. De La Soul will never disappoint me when they collaborate with Albarn. I was hoping that Del tha Funkee Homosaipien would be in the album since he reunited with them, but no dice

>damon man says he has 40 more gorillaz songs to be released from the humanz sessions
i can pray

>I was hoping that Del tha Funkee Homosaipien would be in the album since he reunited with them, but no dice
I would hope the first thing they do if they ever got him back was make a music video featuring him.

I can't say I've analyzed his shit but he just seems to be everywhere and I feel like he always sounds like an annoying hype man

I'm surprised people always forget the abortion that was The Fall, then again it isn't at all memorable.

This album was a trick

I want muhh Demon!! So then you go listen to Blur to get

I now love Blur, this album was the final tipping point for me to actually check out ALL their albums, some great shit

ENTUHTAAAAAIN ME
ENTUHTAAAAAAIN ME
-Damon "Nardwuar Stay Far" Albarn

>AYYYOO SKAH'S FULLIN BABY DROP THA ASS 'FORE IT CRASH
Vincent literally who staples ruined the song, I can't be the only one that thinks this

JuSSa Pephmint TeA Foh Me

youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw

>PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
>PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
>PLASTIC ON THE CEILING
>PLASTIC ON THE CEILING

what did she mean by this?

What?

the bit in the middle of "Momentz"

Typical Sup Forums can't accept that something mainstream is actually good.

Dude trump dude racists omg: the album

No you aren't. I hate his part in the song.

gorillaz are so shit. i hate this album

>A bunch people post about how they love Elevator Going Up
>It's just a guy saying "elevator going up"

neck yourself my dude

you just can't appreciate his frontmanship in blur enough
the fucking energy that man has

LAND

CARZ AND BIKEZ

people here love to shit on parklife for whatever reason but like none of them will listen to modern life is rubbish lol
so yeah damon has quite a lot of great music in the 25+ year long catalogue

boohoo mommy someone else doesn't think the same things I do so their music is bad