My ex-girlfriend is trying to blackmail me out of $300...

My ex-girlfriend is trying to blackmail me out of $300, she said if I don't mail her a check by Wednesday she's going to do something bad. Do I just ignore it? If she does anything I can always send her dad the videoes of her and i banging.

If you have evidence of extortion take it to the police ya dingdong.

i'll post screencaps of convo if needed

Do I just walk in the police station with my phone like hey my ex is blackmailing me?

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*
>Did you fart?
"h..huh?"
>That smell, was it you?
"hehe yeah, s..sorry"
*inhales deeply*
>smells nice, may I have another?
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>Ah yes, lovely.

go to the police and let them know, even if nothing happens, but if something does happen you'll have backup because you already told them about her and if she lies about you or tries to get you in shit you'll have evidence

pretty much yeah

I don't deal with ultimatums, I set a standard early that i will always choose the 'or else' option. This way there is no cause to think i'm bluffing, and lets face it, 'or else' is the go to argument for a woman.

Did you borrow her money or break something?

mods?

see no evidence of any threats here, OP are you a faggot who just owe her money and don't wanna pay it back?

wut

the texts alone are enough proof to protect you legally.

so the story is, I had to take a math course online and I was like fuck that and had some other chick who was suppose to do it, and then she offered to do it for free.

For your math?

What the fuck is she babbling about? Did you pay her to do your math homework or something?

What is she threatening to do?

Yeah

Do you know of any reason why she needs 300 bucks? Was there a deal you guys had that involved money then split up?

Something bad, I imagine she has an extensive collection of pictures of my penis and or me naked or shit about me.
i.e she put a finga in my butt 1 time.

The deal was she was gonna do it for free, she needs money to fix her shit car.

Why is it that girls ALWAYS claim their ex "manipulated" them or was "controlling"... it's some kind of weird default.

It's so common that any time I hear a girl say this I instantly lose all respect for her and don't believe a word of it.

That is so fucking retarded and petty, she isn't gonna do shit and even if she does then whatever, sounds like gay school shit anyways not important

She always manipulated and lied to me.
Usually when she accused me of shit she was the one doing it. I'm a pretty brutally honest person.

Gonna need some sauce for the girl on the right

I see no evidence of threats.... you're full of shit and paranoid af

She was going to do what for free?

This seems like a genuinely stupid argument why not just ignore the bitch and get on with your life. I'm sure she has nothing on you that could do any extensive damage to your way of life

Who cares dude it's not like she's got your social or something. If someone shows you dick to others you raise the flag pole not bury it in the sand. Or better yet beat her to the punch and show your dick to everyone.
>that'll show her

My math course online. which she has no proof of doing or me not doing

Stop being so autistic OP and give us the full backstory. So we can actually give you useful tips.

Don't worry man, I trust you on this.
I've been called a "manipulator" by plenty of girls, as have every single male friend I have.

I just assume it's women playing the victim card they love so much.

They project their own behaviours and motivations onto others.

I see no problem here?
$ 30 for every hour sex?

I was thinking of going down this course, I have a couple of pictures of her trying to deepthroat me.

Do you have nudes of her op?

Fuck yeah I do.

Seriously just tell her to fuck off worst thing she could try to do is sue you for not paying her but like you said there is no proof she actually did the work nor is there a contract or similar document stating you would pay her for it. All she can do is suck it up.

If it's nothing illegal like pictures of your lil penis let her send em out then you have an even bigger suit in your favour.

yes you retard

The one who says and does the least in this wins. Remember that. Go to bed.

all she has is pictures of me nude and shit about me.

Exactly. Let her dig her own grave.

DON'T DO ANYTHING OP.

Women can turn anything you do against you. Plus the law will always side with a female. It's better to let her dig her own grave.

The worst revenge you can give to a women is ignoring them.

Literally yes

just leak all her nudes and sextapes everywhere if she even tries to do anything

also $300 ain't that hard to get, how poor is this nigress?

You set a standard that negative reinforcement works on you, 'Do what i want or i'll do something bad', trouble is if you comply she'll use it every time until you end up here.
If you don't comply early, than she always gets nothing, less than nothing, she spends her time being spiteful for no good reason nor personal gain. This also sets a precedent to her only bluffing, as carrying out the threat is a double negative.
Girls using the 'or else' card is just as steriotypical as Dindu's crying racism.

Man, every guy has photos of his cock and him doing some perverted shit out in the world. No one is going to judge you on that, and if they do, they probably have something a lot worse to hide.

Ignore her. Block her on everything (only be sure to copy every message she has ever sent to you first). She is dead to you now.

Well is up to you. When did she send you the texts?

I was thinking about telling her to sell the Pandora bracelt I got her (with all the stupid little charms on it). or any of the jewelry i bought her

No don't do this. You'll end up with a legal case against you. She'll win. It will also open up her being able to make any false claims she likes about you being sexually abusive.

OP what the fuck is this? Why are you even responding to her? Block her number and move on.

the cold shoulder to a woman is the best revenge

they suck off others peoples attention and praise because they are pathetic leeches, its why they hold grudges

How about a sample? If you want to of course

yesterday

pretty much.

Yeah it seems like a trend

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Op if you continue interacting with this girl, you deserve everything you get.

Put her address and phone number here. It will be dealed accordingly.

Well just go to the police station and let them know.

ur'e kidding, right?

Or her nudes

Manipulators only have control when you react to them. Do nothing and they lose all power. The whole idea is to pressure you to make decisions that are advantageous for them and bad for you. Just ignore anything they come to you with, make no responses, live your own life and they will eventually leave you alone.

Sup Forums is not my personal army, I'm just g onnna take and advice and just block her. I have 100+ nudes of her, all the shit she's done to me and a bunch of other shit.

sauce pls?

post her nudes here or gtfo

emily bloom is the middle one.

What other shit has she done to you?

Post her nudes then

Or, take it to your local small claims lawyer, the consult is usually free just to see if you have something, and they'll process all the paperwork on your behalf and make sure it's filled and taken seriously. They'll also document what has happened for if she ever tries to pull other shit in the future. Cost you like $50 bucks.

Post nudes then

It's gonna sound really fuckin faggy but she would "emotionally abuse" me, put me down, call me names, insult me, make me feel like a piece of shit, she'd yell at at me and I'd just sit there.

OP--please take my advice, i have been in this kind of situation b4...ex started asked me if she could use my car for a week--she thought i was some sort of cuck, who would lick the shit out of her asshole for a chance of us getting back together..

but nah, i just straight up blocked her number, and ignored her--didn't even reply

do the same man--dont reply, block her number, and move on with your life

dont do that sending nudes to her father shit---thats petty + can get you into legal troubles and social troubles

>
>Fuck yeah I do.
Post nudes here?

Post the nudes

1) document everything

2) pay nothing

If you pay -- even symbolically -- here's what will happen:

1) the price will go up

2) you will get blackmailed again, under a different pretext

ignore that cunt.

So she is a cunt?

How fucking retarded are you?

>hurr durr small claims for criminal charges durrrrrrrrrrr

You're at least as retarded as the OP. At least...

beta much?

Grow some balls, faggot.

HEY MOD WHO JUST BANNED ME FOR "POSTING AND / OR REQUESTING CP"

NO CP WAS EVER POSTED OR REQUESTED IN THIS THREAD

YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. PLEASE UNBAN ME. I AM CURRENTLY WAITING TO TALK TO YOUR SUPERIORS ON MIRC. PLEASE JOIN US TO GET THIS RESOLVED

THANK YOU

this---ignoring is the most effective and safest way in your situation

how is high school treating you

im just a s a d b o y looking for love. 2 years down the drain bb

the autists mating call

You're an enormous pussy.

No wonder women take advantage of you.

sauce on that beauties?

Post nudes or gtfo

Just dump the slut you autistic cunt

i just want love man.

Just ignore her op and post some nudes here so we can jerk off

The middle one is Emily Bloom

middle is emily bloom, left is milania d or something, dont know right

You tarded bro?

>Just ignore her op and post some nudes here so we can jerk off
Haven't seen more true words

He's right nigger.

Small claims are for fucking civil suits. This is a criminal matter.

14 year old feelers?

my gf do that xdha

What the fuck? She looks like a kid with a full grown woman's body

so probably the last thing ill post here, how the fuck do i get over her? like I want to pretend the last 2 years were just a blurr. I want to forget about everything. Best way to go through it?