#3 Michigan lost
#4 Washington lost
#8 Texas A&M lost
#9 Auburn lost

first

>2,3,4 all lost
>bama loses to chattanooga confirmed

screencap dis

Great day of football today! My girlfriend usually annoys me during the games, but I convinced her to go over to her friend Dave's house so I could watch my Buckeyes in peace. She isn't doing very well in Biology class and he's been helping her study.

We looked great today! I think we're gonna make the playoffs.

O-H

>Clemson, Michigan and Washington all make it back to the playoff
>Shillary gets into the white office anyway
pottery

>booty bothered

>Pennsylvania cucks college football and Hillary

>5 top ten upsets
>pedo state has a path to the playoff after losing to pitt and getting beyond btfo by michigan
>brexit
>trump

The writing is on the wall at this point. Pedo confirmed for natty

>all 5 will still be ranked ahead of top team in the country Western Michigan

SIXBURGH

>tfw I want to believe that Washington State can meme their way into the playoff.

You just had to lose to the pedos OSU

Pedo State cannot get into the playoffs with 2 losses

Christ are they STILL doing that thing where you look at the schedule and see everyone is playing their in-conference evenly matched rivals, and Alabama is playing some FCS school for the blind?

Arizona will meme over Colorado

>notable
>West Vagina

and they just had to lost to msu last year too when they had all those elite players. can't lose to irrelevant teams like VT and get memed on all year only to bootyblast everyone at the end. nope. can't do that.

>#6 Louisville lost
Fucking almost. Wake Forest choked second half.

have you accepted the fact that alabama will win 4 straight natties and college football will die in your lifetime?

This post is to celebrate COUGS. Slammin on Cal. Hopefully Colorado cracks the top 10 so when we smash on them next week we move into the top 10. Gonna smash on UW the following week.

Bow down to your new Wazzu overlords, bitches. Our dynasty will be rich and just.

they technically can.
>lsu cannot get into the title game with 2 losses.

>but I convinced her to go over to her friend Dave's house so I could watch my Buckeyes in peace. She isn't doing very well in Biology class and he's been helping her study.
>he's been helping her study
cuckeyes fans everybody.

I hope Wake Forest beats Clemson

>we would be better off if we lost to Tulsa or Indiana
Welp

people have been falling all overthemselves to put wiscy in the playoff

>he fell for the obvious b8
oh jeez here we go

>Western Michigan
>top team
Literally who?

>not even a power five team
talk when you play one good team faggot

2 loss team isn't going in over 1 loss Louisville, Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson or Washington. It's not happening.

>BTFO USC first week
They're allowed to

FUCKING APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

>USC
That's the FCS school user, this isn't 2005 anymore.

>see wake up around the start of the 4th
>see final score
>oh boy mr memer heismanman with a million TDs
>nope, he was such a burden they somehow took him out of the offense despite him being the QB
kek

>another bama player has the potential to win the heisman
what is the point in living anymore

Does USC have a higher chance of making the playoff than Wazzu?

>early season USC
kek
That's when they intentionally fucked their entire season to hold on to their backup QB so he wouldn't transfer

is that your edit or the commentators lel

at least you fags are back finally.

TYBBUTCH

>helping her study

wew and it was going so well too.

>3 losses
No

>Kekkers
Literally why do people keep pushing this meme? He doesn't have the dominant kind of season Teo had in 2012 and Teo didn't win the Heisman either.

>it was the plan
sure whatever you say

Bama
2. Northwest Missouri State
3. Wisscozzu
4. Sam Houston
5. Penn State
6. Wazzu
7. ANosu
T8. Harvard
T8. Princeton
T8. Penn.

*8 Holds 3 way tie over each other

10. Western Michigan

When everybody else collapses, Alabama is warming up in November for the title game. And voters pick those games for final votes.

>believing in meme teams with 0 quality wins just because they can beat FCS tier schools by 50 points

You deserved it to be desu my friend

A loss to the number one team in the country counts as 1/2 a loss desu. Losing to an FCS team counts as 1.5 losses

As an Ohio State fan... this doesn't bother me. I'd love to see the NCAA shit itself after Hillary shit herself

Your team has not played a single good team.

The only ranked team you play, fucking Boise State, you lose. Your garbage team shouldn't be ranked. I was going to say you better smash Washington, but USC already did. There is no need for you anymore. Back to unranked you go.

Can we just promote Bama to the NFL already or something? It's tiresome to see them win every year, like honestly I don't even hate them but it's boring to see the same guys hoist the trophy each season.

What's sad is it literally was
They new this Darnold or whatever guy was infinitely better, but didn't want to start him because if they announced him as the starter going in then the guy they've been using the last few years would transfer and they'd have no backup
So now they're a 3 loss team rather than 8 loss like UCLA and its no-backup-situation are

Where does game day go next week? Morgantown or boulder?

The SlappeningĀ® is confirmed.

You're going to end up like Huffington post and Nate Silver.

Is it finally >our week?

everyone else picked them too
>2%
hmmmmmmmmmm this really nails my neurons for some reason. what could it be...

2. tOSU
3. Michigan
4. Clemson
5. Lousiville
6. Washington
7. Wisconsin
8. Oklahoma
9. Penn State
10.West Virginia

Penn State WILL be ranked ahead of tOSU if they win the B1G. Ohio State's best shot is to win out and either A) Washington State beats Washington, or B) Wisconsin wins the B1G.

No.

>yfw ohio state holds #2 the whole way despite not playing

Say my name.

Nope. 2 loss team won't be ranked over a 1 loss team if they play in the same conference.

cals season just keeps getting worse

Oklahoma ain't jumping Penn State. They lost to a Group of 5 team and have a loss to a team that Penn State beat.

Our team underperformed early in the season. Give us ranked teams. We'll beat them. The next 3 weeks will show you

we winning da aac doe

Penn state will play championship but still wont be ranked higher than #2 osu

>any bama or lsu player still in the discussion after that shitshow of a matchup they had
stop

the day saban retires is the day CFB becomes great again

Not necessarily. tOSU and Penn State are already being discussed as both getting in. It's a bit crazy to think it could happen, but.. LSU and Bama played a natty, so why shouldn't tOSU and Penn State both be playoff?

probably

They will if A) 2-loss team ends up with the same number of wins, B) has the head to head advantage, and C) has a conference championship. I'm a tOSU fan, and I'm willing to admit this.

dey AINT ESS EE CEE DOE

You now realize that Penn State has an easier chance to win the East than Ohio State does.

>PSU and OSU win out
PSU holds tiebreaker

Ohio State has to beat Michigan State and Michigan, while Penn State has to beat Rutgers and Michigan State.

Of course if Michigan wins out this is entirely irrelevant. But as a PSU fan, GO LIONS, and BEAT MICHIGAN, OHIO STATE

>bunch of shitty meme coaches and Urban Meyer
wow so good

We realized that as soon as the Iowa game went final, fuckface

lelabama has ZERO (0) undefeated seasons this decade

roflmao tbqhwyf

WHY NATE WHY?

You lost to an FCS team and a Group of 5 team. Even with a conference championship, you aren't even sniffing the playoff.

This. Saban and his strategem of actually playing defense is what keeps this amateur league from going to even more shit

SHOO SHOO FOOTBALL GOBLIN

BIG DIK NIK

And who has?

So which shit SEC team is going to be in the Sugar Bowl? 4 loss Auburn? Whoever wins the LSU/TAMU game? Tennessee? Florida?!

see

florida because of all the ensuing butthurt

jimbo fisher
dabo swinney
jim harbaugh
mike leach
chris peterson
tom herman
boat rower man

who else? probably VT's coach too.

For my part I hope that PSU wins the B1G and goes onto get bodied in the playoff.

We might then see a real playoff with 6 or 8 teams instead of this shitty 4 team playoff that leaves a committee to send teams they know can't win to the playoff.

>HuffPo

Willie Taggart whenever he goes to an actually relevant team.

If Ole Miss gets to bowl eligibility they deserve to go if only for coming the closest to beating Bama

>le hasn't been right about anything since 2012 man

>Memechigan just lost to a team that couldn't beat a FCS team at home
Why the fuck do people keep falling for the Harbaugh meme, there's a reason why he has exactly 0 championship with every team he coached.

>wazzu going to meme this game away

That may be true but there's still the Pac-12 and a rose bowl to play for. Success=recruits and recruits=dynasty.

PSU's going to get smoked in the playoffs. I don't know whether it'll be easier to lose in the B1G Championship or blow it to either Rutgers or MSU. Either way /cfb/ will make a ton of child jokes.

>Colorado will be a top 10 team when the rankings come out
>they will go to the rose bowl
this is truly the best timeline

they look good at home!

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Louisville
5. Michigan
6. Washington
7. Penn State
8. Wisconsin