Do normalfags even fucking deserve Kanye West?

>throws on L. I. T. E. R. A. L. L. Y. one of the greatest impromptu pieces of performance art ever captured on video
>normies boooo him and yell "shut the fuck up, Kanye!!!"
youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

I would legitimately pay double the normal rate just to see this alone.

Do regular Kanye fans seriously not understand what exactly the fuck it is they're witnessing right now? This is pretty much showcasing the metamorphosis of an artist. And I know I'm late to the show, but I'll be absolutely damned if this is not something that's going to be worth noting for an eternity as long as the name Kanye West is still a thing. Such a fucking shame that others can't comprehend the implication that this performance alone has on the artist himself.

I feel that Kanye is /our guy/ even moreso than he is their's.

Sadly he's been a victim of how shitty media is, specifically when it comes to celebrities. The dude is amazing though.

>14:59
>"JUMP, MOTHERFUCKER, JUMP!"
If you can make it through this video and still be convinced that the ordinary person deserves Kanye, then there's something wrong with you.

>people pay a ridiculous amount of money to attend his concert
>probably had to pay flight ticket too plus hotel and Uber/taxi all in all
>just to have this stupid monkey go on an incoherent rant and then leave

Fuck this guy. I love his music but after he went on those TLoP Tour rants I stopped supporting him. Will illegally download his next album. He's not getting even 5 cents from a Spotify stream from me.

Nice post-ironic bait

Normies do not deserve kanye nor do they really understand him. I would have killed to be at that show too. I saw him play Bonnaroo in 14' and everyone around me was booing. He was saying some extremely profound shit but all anyone could do was whine because they werent getting a video of Gold Digger for their instagrams. Like, what other artists straight up share a piece of their soul to an audience the way he does? And all people did in return was spraypaint 'fuck kanye' all over the festival grounds.

I'm being serious, but okay.

I think Reddit is more up to your speed then. Why are you even here?

You mean people pay money to go to concerts to hear the artist play their favorite songs, and not hear a fucking sermon?? Color me shocked. Those people are not in our intellectual level bro!

>getting mad at a bipolar man for being bipolar
wew lad

I've been posting here for 10 years. Why would I not be here? Cause people dont like my opinion? lol

Pretty funny how in the last few years I've been told to go to Reddit endlessly, for things that years ago people would agree with me on.

you know i fucking hate normies they clearly are narcistic and retarded as hell, yet ruin everything good in the world and somehow come out as successful

fuck this gay earth

You Go To A Concert To See An Artist Bro

I don't care if you've been here since 2003, perhaps a migration to Reddit would suit you well if the main point of the OP goes over your head.

No. Most people go to concerts to hear said artist perform their favorite songs. They dont pay money just to see the artist..

If you dont agree youre just being a contrarian snowflake.

What is OPs point? That Kanye is going nuts? I dont care what happens to him as long as he performs my favorite songs that I paid good money to hear live. After he does at least 10 songs he can go to any rant he wants. But dont do it in the middle of the first song and then leave. Fuck that bullshit.

I think you're doing a bit of performance art yourself brah. I mean listen to yourself, "I dont care what happens to him as long as he performs my favorite songs" is straight out of some sort of normie handbook. There's no one you can be on Sup Forums for this long and not be affected enough to see through some of the shit you're saying.

>using the term snowflake
completely disregarding opinion you have

*no way

>tfw he got brainwashed for this rant because he went against the agenda
he did it for us

I'm expressing the opinions of the average person. You know, the majority. Sorry I'm not circlejerking with the rest of Sup Forums about how great Kanye is.

So you just confirmed you didn't even click on the video to see that most people are defending him?

Okay, son. Thank you for at least moving this thread along.

Kanye is a national treasure. It'll be a sad day when he eventually passes.

>So you just confirmed you didn't even click on the video to see that most people are defending him?

Defending him?? All I heard was booos and "shut the fuck up."

Dumb contrarian snowflakes. That's Sup Forums for you I guess. Grow up kiddos.

I meant the comment sections of the video. Should've clarified that. But either way you literally just 1:1 copied what OP said with the "booos and the shut the fuck up" even down to the extra o's and the quotations. What's your endgame exactly?

>What's your endgame exactly?

Telling you how you're wrong defending this guy as some visionary artist. He's fucking nuts and narcissistic. I'd be pissed if I had to spend all that money to hear a 17 minute rant. He pretty much committed fraud.. He promised people music and all they got was a bunch of verbal diarrhea.

Anyone who defends him is younger than 20.

>Anyone who defends him is younger than 20.
Or just someone who doesn't hold cookie cutter normie sentiments T B H

There will never be another Kanye after Kanye.

>performance art
He's just calling out everyone, cool and all but it's not art.

No, it is.

Nah, it isn't. A speech isn't art.

Says who? Performance art is a loaded term to begin with.

i dont understand people booing, i think the speech is interesting and who wouldnt want to listen to one of their favorite artists talk about stuff like this

do famous artists really got killers or is he just paranoid crazy

Revering Kanye is a pretty normie cookie cutter sentiment tbqh user

Agreed. I don't really respect Kendrick Lamar as an artist on the same level I do Kanye because of shit like this.

Normies dont like Kanye. They 'like' him. They pretend to because he's popular. They don't actually appreciate his music the way others do.

I think the jab at DJ Khaled was at least 30% facetious. Jab at Jay Z definitely 80% was.

That user is 100% right. All these Kanye cocksuckers itt don't know how stupid they sound.

What's so special about this dumb rapper nigger?

He's just a rapper.. what's so spectacular? what sets him apart from Drake or xxxtentacion?

You guys are so far up your own asses it is almost surreal.

>waaaaahhh why doesn't everyone take my favourite meme rapper as seriously as I do?
Lighten up, retard.

>IP count didn't go up once between these posts.

Please identify where you samefagged, faggot.

Literally not an argument. Try again

Low IQ anime poster who needs to to use smug cartoon girls to facilitate discussion is not an argument either. Go back to Sup Forums you pansy bitch.

>He's just a rapper.. what's so spectacular? what sets him apart from Drake or xxxtentacion?

Drake actually delivers on his performance on tours, while Kanye goes on random rants about how awful his life is without singing any songs, and doesnt reimburse people for it.

Why are Kanye dickriders so pretentious?

You are a moron.

If you knew how to read you'd be able to deduce perhaps I wasn't talking about you

this made me so mad. fuck normies
theyre worthless. theyre so resistant to his redpills for no good reason

ITT: Grr I can't comprehend what Kanye is sayin and I just wanna hear some Famous and Heartless!!!!!!

Please get off Sup Forums if you're this fucking normal.

Pretty hard to facilitate discussion when the person you're replying to just cries samefag.

And we both know it's the truth. No need to put on a show for all the other anonymous posters ITT.

>Every one who doesn't have Kanyes dick halfway down their throat is a just a dumb normie
Kanye stans are barely a step above normies. Get over yourself.

yea it was douchey but im upset about how they reacted to his rant. I saw him in cleveland and i WISH that he went on a 15 minute rant. its part of the experience

BUT IT'S ART user YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. HIS INTELLECT LEVEL IS SO HIGH THAT NOBODY BUT A BUNCH OF US UNDERSTAND HIM. I WOULD PAY $1000 JUST TO HEAR HIS GENIUS SPEECHES LIVE.

>still crying samefag
It's almost as if you don't actually want a discussion and expected a thread where everyone just agrees with you.

>trying to preach through hiphop and rap
>a culture that is exactly the source of many problems
>a form of entertainment that people turn their brains off to
>a demographic compromised of hood shit and DUDE WEED LMAO kids
>trying to teach anything at a concert

He has good intentions but he's retarded for thinking anybody there was going to listen to him. People paid to get drunk and act stupid while listen to whatever song the guy plays so they can go back and tell their friends they went so a ___ concert.

Normies love to intellectuallize radio friendly hip hop.

Thank you.. Exactly right. People pay to g oto concerts to hear songs and have FUN. Not listen to some schizo rant about who knows what. They were ripped off and Kanye still didnt reimburse them. Fuck this black jew.

You're acting like you were personally there brah. If Kanye does his comical outrage at the expense of a few thousand dipshits then who gives a fuck? The YouTube video got like 10x the amount of views than the number of people who attended the concert and the whole debacle will be referenced on his next album as a song which people will love and go attend more concerts to see.

>then who gives a fuck?
The people at the concert. Hence the booing. That was the other anons point. Are you being purposely obtuse?

Are you fucking braindead? That wasn't even the point of the guy you replied to.

Perhaps you are just retarded.

Are you for answering a rhetorical question?

No, because your rhetorical question made it clear that you missed the point of the post you were replying to.

>Are you for answering a rhetorical question?
>No, because your rhetorical question made it clear that you missed the point of the post you were replying to.
Case closed, you're a fucking dunce.

Nice trips
Sick burn

kek

I'd be thrilled if i'd get to experience something really unique in the middle of a concert of one of my favorite artists. I don't really like Kanye's music that much, but those people booing are idiots. Why would you want to go to a concert which is identical to the 1000000 other concerts the artist has done?
Greatest thing about live concerts are when the artists play something they don't usually play live or do something like this, not the popular songs.

dis dred ironeek ride?

Agreed. It's not like Kanye pulled a DG either and just straight up didn't show up.

Well he is sending a message and i really liked it. About the content of the message maybe he was just in bad mood, maybe thats what the public wants to hear. honestly from what ive seen rappers tend to speak critical of the society they are living on because thats their audience and thats what they are being paid for and this involves the own industry as well, and just look at the ammount of people in there. Obviously i would shit myself if i was there talking to so much people at once. His songs feature a lot in the radio but yeah i do understand the perspective...in the end hes just promoting his peers (i stopped at 4 minutes mark)

You can still do artistic or light alternative pop and be fairly intellectual because producing lucid art like music requires a level of high intelligence...

The important thing is the message. Rap music tends to get the message across with the words. No bullshitting. So its easier sometimes to work within it. Though it doesnt matter much what genre you are working with as long as you are transmitting the message (and do it well) which can be about anything from enjoying making art, discovery in the art or trying to wake people and join more followers...musicians are always doing what the public wants them to do always remember that

>Performance art

Kanye is to music what James Franco is to acting. They both want to be ""artists"" so bad that they're focused too much on the idea of being an artist rather than making actual art.

OP here and kek'd

When this legend dies the world will probably stop

The difference is, James Franco is a shitty actor whereas Ye is the best musician

Honestly while I can't say I as a fan would be happy about this, why the fuck would you boo him? That's just showing disrespect

Also what user said. I like the way the man thinks if I were getting some thoughts from him that were uniquely shared to my audience that would be dope

For the people who wanted to hear the speech, you do remember that the concert in question was cut extremely short right? I get what you guys are saying but I'd rather watch a full concert instead of 4-5 songs and a 15 minutes rant

It is pretentious and unneeded. No one is going to a concert to get ranted and lectured by a man who is clearly not in the best mental state.

>Kanye thinks he can break normie conditioning and start a revolution
wew

>Honestly while I can't say I as a fan would be happy about this, why the fuck would you boo him? That's just showing disrespect

I'm willing to bet that between ticket price + hotel + taxi/uber, most people spent at least $400 to come to this thing, just for Kanye to go on a rant and leave after 17 minutes of no music.
Disrespect?? Where is HIS respect for his fans? Treating them like cattle as if they dont matter. They spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to go see him live and he spits in their face. Fuck you too for enabling that kind of behavior.

ITT: Normalfags
Just accept it, Kanye makes music for normalfags. If you like his music, you are in fact a normalfag. Stop acting special because you browse this shithole because you aren't.

Kanye is a 2/10 person and 2/10 "artist". He is however a 7/10 performer.

in no way was op stating that kanye isnt making music for normalfags
in a way i think he nodded to the fact that he does that by saying that they do not deserve him
god what am i doing its 440 and im going on random threads on mu and debunking arguments lol

>kid cudi is the greatest of them all
lmao

>using stan unironically
Go back to the side bar, normie.

they ARE cattle. that's the point. they are rich white kids who spend more time snapchatting than enjoying the music at his concert.

they DON'T deserve him.

normalfags like his music. normalfags also like everything these days. what do you listen to, death grips? normies are into that these days

the only music that normies don't like is like noise

It's not like he's deranged or anything in that video. Maybe just mildly unhinged at worst.

The thing is though, people can twist his words and call him delusional or some shit when he's honestly just got low self-control and no restraint from saying how he feels.

This was one of the craziest shows I ever went too. The second he started talking some chicken and her friends started booing. It was like people wanted to hate him.

I feel obligated to go to a Kanye show even though I don't like just so I can say I was there.

Go to bed O'Reilly.

kanye moved hip hop away from a culture of failure and crime lmao

The media said it was outlandish spendin'
The media said he's way out of control
I just feel like I'm the only one not pretendin'
I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control

>normalfags like his music. normalfags also like everything these days. what do you listen to, death grips? normies are into that these days

>the only music that normies don't like is like noise

>the best musician
I wouldn't go that far.

>the only music that normies don't like is like noise

Someone's gonna come and say noise is normie now because of Adult Swim.

Kanye is a good Christian rapper who loves his mother. How dare these people be mean to him

Kanye Down