Westerner here

Westerner here.

35. Educated. Been in the army special forces. Used to get paid for sports. Work in the suit.

I am so done with western women. Unattractive girls who have an attitude of a girl of 10.

I need to branch out. Ideas about the best way of meet wife material around the world. All goes, latin, asian, slavic, arabic.

Ideas appreciated, so I can come and steal your women.

These alleged tidbits about yourself and your supposed inability to "branch out" are incongruent.

Fair enough.

Need info though about e.g. where do Venezuelans hang in the internets? Is it FB? howbout Ukrainians? or Iranians?

Dude you're going to have whores everywhere. The idea that women from X country/culture aren't worthy wife material compared women from Y country is ludicrous. Maybe your entourage is the problem or you may constantly be around "unattractive girls who have an attitude of a girl of 10".

Whores are not the problem. Every country has whores, but I do not need them.

Are you claiming that Asians are similar level of niceness than Europeans as a wife? Calling bs on that.

I lived in Hong Kong for 18 years and I have to say that in my experience, Chinese women are "colder" in general (you'll have an easier time trying to go to space with a rubber band gun than trying to break through their emotion barrier).
South east asian (Thai, Filipino etc.) are pretty manipulative (gold diggers) BE VERY FUCKING CAREFUL WITH THEM. If you're white they very quickly assume you are rich.

Good input, thanks!

That gold digging aspect is one that I am trying to avoid. Chinese, Japanese, Korean should be better, but as you said my image of them is that they are really cold against foreigners, I believe?

Yes, I am white.

White chicks, well, I'm French so they are pretty open from the get go (as long as you are French, it's the famous French snobism (if that's even a word))
The "best women" are mixed race or women whom have lived abroad for a long time, they tend to be more open since they were exposed to multiple cultures (best of both worlds scenario)

Used to live in England and found out that English-Japanese mix was absolutely brilliant. But there isn't actual www.findamixedracegirl.com is there? ha

Chinese chicks, those from Hong Kong and Macau are more open since the culture was influenced a bit by the colonists. Mainland Chinese chicks are the "exotic ones", pretty hard to find one who can speak English other than in the Universities. I can't really say anything about Japanese and Koreans because I still haven't met one that spoke english. But Japanese people in general are insultingly respectful. It's like they are being über nice just that your guard can be down so they can steal your soul for their rice picking machines

If you happen to go to Asia, you just need to find a couple whities to hang out with (a lot of them are expats) and you will definitely find haldbreeds (I can say that, I am one myself)

Best place in Asia? Hong Kong? Singapore? Shanghai?

I work in finance, so one of those probably are possible. Maybe some others also.

Definitely HK.
Singapore is a police state (can't even bring chewing gum in the country or you are given a fine), it's nice if you are blue pilled but if you like to party hard with drugs you are going to have a hard time (zero tolerance on drugs).
Hong Kong is Asia's New York. Multiculturalism at its finest (not like swedistan). Everybody speaks English fluently, the city is built vertically (only skyscrapers) so it takes no time at all to go from one place to another. The night life is pretty sweet But it is EXPENSIVE AS FUCK (a 230 sq.ft flat could cost you at least 1800€. I don't know what that is in $ or £) But a good thing is that there is the taxes there is so insignificant. You get almost all the money that your employer gives you.
Shanghai is like a shittier, more polluted version of Hong Kong with less freedom since you are in mainland China

And since you work in finance, if you become an expat you can almost be assured that you will be in a nice expensive flat payed for by your company

Thanks, truly helpful!

I am red pilled, so by your advice, I am going to skip Singapore and concentrate on Hong Kong.

If you get there be careful on the roads. They are very narrow and the chinese drivers don't make it easier for you. I recommend that you use public transportation, and do your best to avoid French students. I spent my entire students life in the french school theri and jesus christ half of them are "supreme swaglords", and the other half are weed smoking autists. Us frenchmen have a pretty bad reputation in that city.
If you want a place to live I recommend staying on the north side of Hong Kong Island (if your workplace is on Hong Kong Island, if it's not well then you're out of luck. HK island is pretty much the only place you need to be.) The south of the Island (Repulse Bay and Stanley) are full of filthy rich expats and their snotty kids. And the fact that there are only 2 ways to go to the north of the island means that you'll be stuck in traffic with hundreds of French retard kids whom smell like stale cigarettes going to school

So to be brief, if you work in finance there you will be very well off.
Avoid going on the roads during rush hour because the traffic is piss poor.
Try to live on HK island (good places are Tai Hang, Mid Levels, The Peak BUT only if you can afford those flats. They aren't huge but damn are they expensive)
The night life is in Lan Kwai Fong in Central, for people under 40 (yes, Central is a name of a district, which is on the northwest of the island). Wan Chai nightlife is full of old white men with their gold digging filipino whores.
Drugs are in Tsim Sat Tshui, be careful because the cops know that place very well.
If you want drugs just ask a french student where to buy them, they know best

Haha, thanks!

Have to save your message and remember that.

If you really were SF, you'd have been married to at least 3 eastern european women by now.

Well I am, but have not. Idk where you get that idea?

They're cold because it's just their nature. My wife is ABC and even she is colder than most white women. I married her because she's bi and likes having ffm threesomes. She'd probably be a lesbian if she didn't think it would disappoint her family.

OP I found this picture of you in special forces

Haha, not the first one with that one though.